Notices
The Back Room Off topic discussions for thick skinned, can take a joke members. Evom rules apply.

Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Old Mar 28, 2019, 05:07 PM

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by WestSideBilly View Post
Yeah, it strikes me that weed and guns mix a whole lot better than alcohol and guns.
Eh, that is a tough call. I doubt that I would have the urge to go to the range let along hunt if I was high. I have always wondered what it would be like to hunt on coke. Probably talk too much and scare away anything within 50 miles.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by CaliMR View Post
Weather has been Ford Explorer this year, but I'm sure it will be back to 3 days of rain a year soon.
Climate change is a *****. I love that it is already in the 80's, and I can ride the bike after work all I want. BUT, hurricane season keeps getting worse every year. Now, I love a good hurricane. People go nuts. The news acts like the world is coming to an end, but it gets real when the power goes out. That is annoying.
Old Mar 29, 2019, 11:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by letsgetthisdone View Post
I mean, you probably shouldn't be high or drunk/drinking if you're out shooting or carrying in public.
You mean you don't drink all the beer first so you can shoot the empty cans/bottles after? Oh. I guess that's just me.

Originally Posted by NFSEvolutionGSR View Post
I have always wondered what it would be like to hunt on coke. Probably talk too much and scare away anything within 50 miles.
I have basically done this. Go pills followed by "hunting." Not ideal for a precise shot. IR lasers look like a light saber battle under NVGs from the shaking.
Old Mar 29, 2019, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by TeStUdO View Post
You mean you don't drink all the beer first so you can shoot the empty cans/bottles after? Oh. I guess that's just me.
I knew a guy years ago who worked in the a police fleet maintenance facility. One day a week, he had to redo pin-striping on the patrol cars, and he had to have a few beforehand to steady his hands. Maybe it works the same for shooting? Doubt it.
Old Mar 31, 2019, 11:21 AM
El Jefe

Received 59 Likes on 55 Posts
Originally Posted by letsgetthisdone View Post
I mean, you probably shouldn't be high or drunk/drinking if you're out shooting or carrying in public.
Definitely.

More an observation that people who smoke weed *usually* don't have violent reactions like many people who drink do.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 09:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
What bike? Or do you mean pedal bike? Bleh.

I think I'd at least be kinda aware that I was impaired and try to be careful, but shooting (and driving) tired is not good. I'm sure the turtle has dealt with that too.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 02:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Hair's getting really thin up top. Looked into Rogaine, but I'll be to lazy and unpredictable to be using it 2 times a day indefinitely. Guess I'll be rocking it.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Lancer7 View Post
Hair's getting really thin up top. Looked into Rogaine, but I'll be to lazy and unpredictable to be using it 2 times a day indefinitely. Guess I'll be rocking it.
Can you readily grow a full beard?
Old Apr 1, 2019, 03:02 PM
Evolved Member

I'm letting mine go gracefully, but I know a few people fighting it who talk a lot about the medicines. My understanding is that Rogaine grows body hair where it is put, so it just kind of fills in a bit but isn't for bald areas. The one that was originally for prostates actually stops you from losing hair, but can cause prostate issues and stuff in people without prostate problems. For instance, one of my friends could not nut no matter what he did. He'd get hard and all, just no orgasms. So he stopped using it. My understanding is those are the only things that even kind of work.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 03:05 PM
Evolving Member

The beard grows fine. I can also grow a full belly.
The following users liked this post:
CaliMR (Apr 1, 2019)
Old Apr 1, 2019, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Lancer7 View Post
The beard grows fine. I can also grow a full belly.
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/se.../#.XKKL0ZhKiUk

I thought that that was interesting. Either way, I would talk to dermatologist. There are three treatments for hair loss, and the right combination is key (one treatment is prescription only).
Old Apr 1, 2019, 06:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by NFSEvolutionGSR View Post
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/se.../#.XKKL0ZhKiUk

I thought that that was interesting. Either way, I would talk to dermatologist. There are three treatments for hair loss, and the right combination is key (one treatment is prescription only).
That's some shady "science."
Old Apr 1, 2019, 08:09 PM
Evolved Member

Guy I know got accepted for the new round of Ford GTs. He's not a Ford guy or a celebrity. Other guy I know who has basically every modern performance Ford (both gen Raptor, 2 GT500s, the last GT, Boss, 350) got denied again and he's pissed.
Old Apr 3, 2019, 09:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
First April fools joke that made me laugh in a while:
Old Apr 4, 2019, 04:02 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CaliMR View Post
Guy I know got accepted for the new round of Ford GTs. He's not a Ford guy or a celebrity. Other guy I know who has basically every modern performance Ford (both gen Raptor, 2 GT500s, the last GT, Boss, 350) got denied again and he's pissed.
Maybe they figure if one guy owns them all, all but one will always be in the garage and they'll never get exposure.
Originally Posted by hotrod2448 View Post
First April fools joke that made me laugh in a while:
Meh, but I might be too grumpy to laugh at this moment.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.