Notices
The Back Room Off topic discussions for thick skinned, can take a joke members. Evom rules apply.

Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Old Jun 14, 2019, 08:19 AM
El Jefe

Received 59 Likes on 55 Posts
Without looking at the packaging, just the name/slogan, I would have assumed it was either condoms or cognac.
Old Jun 24, 2019, 09:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts
So this happened this morning. I was talking to this girl whom I only know because she is the little sister of a friend (no I'm not trying to hook up) and she started telling me how this other girl we both know texted her mom (the mom is a mutual friend of her brother and I) and told her that she hated her and that she should have aborted her. She then says can you believe she did that. I said she's a teen, that's what they do. (I was just trying to get her to leave me alone, I don't think all teens are like that, get off my lawn!). She says, she's 24, she's not a teen. I said, she has the brain of a 14 year old. She said, but still, she is an adult. I said, yeah, but when you were her age you were so mean to you mom that you made her commit suicide. She said, yeah I know, but still.

Yeah I know, but still.

I know from experience how just trash many people are, but her nonchalance about how she drove her mother to suicide (it was in the note, and was well known that it was making her crazy dealing with the girl) is just so unimaginable to me that I didn't even know how to respond.
Old Jun 24, 2019, 10:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 758 Likes on 711 Posts
Is that narcissism or just plain evil? lol
Old Jun 25, 2019, 06:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
New roof going on today. Pretty much everyone in the neighborhood is getting one. I wonder if it's too late to get road hazard protection on my tires because odds have significantly increased on getting a flat from a nail in the near future.
Old Jun 25, 2019, 08:06 AM
El Jefe

There's a lot to unpack there (did the mutual friend tell her mom "I hate you and I wish you had aborted me" ???) but I'm just going to stick to Cali being a magnet for the most f'ed up people.
Old Jun 25, 2019, 08:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 43 Likes on 30 Posts
That does seem to be his super power
Old Jun 25, 2019, 10:22 AM
Evolved Member

Mutual friend's daughter told the mutual friend "you should have aborted me"

This girl somehow heard about it, and thought it was messed up. Though she takes in stride that her own mother killed herself because of her being a little ****.

I only know this girl because she's a friend's sister and I avoid her as much as possible. My friend gets it, and avoids her as well, but I think if I just told her that she isn't allowed to talk to me that might be crossing the line with my friend - or more specifically, with the rest of his family because for some reason they haven't all kicked her out yet.

hotrod, somehow in my brain what you said was that kids are all out of school so you are considering a tire protection plan. I have no idea why it turned into that inside my head.
Old Jun 25, 2019, 10:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 239 Likes on 224 Posts
It's called antinatalism. If your life sucks it can be pretty compelling

If your kid says **** like "I hate you and I wish I had never been born" chances are your a **** parent. They are either spoiled brats, or worse.

Last edited by Biggiesacks; Jun 25, 2019 at 10:35 AM.
Old Jun 26, 2019, 08:10 AM
El Jefe

Originally Posted by CaliMR View Post
and thought it was messed up.
It is
Old Jun 26, 2019, 01:27 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah, but her thinking it is worse than her own behavior would be like you judging someone for wearing horse trousers.
Old Jun 26, 2019, 02:26 PM
Evolved Member

Just out of curiosity, what does one do to be so mean to their mother that it drives her to commit suicide? I mean it seems likely mom must not have been too far from the edge to start with on that one. It also seems like a reasonable assumption that if mom was that far out there she probably didn't raise the most well adjusted kids either.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 09:40 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by hotrod2448 View Post
Just out of curiosity, what does one do to be so mean to their mother that it drives her to commit suicide? I mean it seems likely mom must not have been too far from the edge to start with on that one. It also seems like a reasonable assumption that if mom was that far out there she probably didn't raise the most well adjusted kids either.
As you said, I don't think it makes her the only bad guy in why her mom took herself out, but I think its the complete nonchalant reaction to being told its her fault...lol
Old Jun 27, 2019, 09:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by letsgetthisdone View Post
As you said, I don't think it makes her the only bad guy in why her mom took herself out, but I think its the complete nonchalant reaction to being told its her fault...lol
Totally agree on the lack of a reaction being odd. Unless it's a situation where mom was coo coo for cocoa puffs and the "meanness" mentioned in the letter was actually just the daughter being over her BS.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 11:01 AM
Evolved Member

Usual kept getting caught with hard drugs and banging drug dealers stuff, for the most part. She was sneaking drugs into prison for her boyfriend, who was there for beating and raping her. She stole her parents' cars a few times and sold them to chop shops. Um...stole her siblings' clothes and sold them to used clothes shops, and their jewelry and stuff too. She was also verbally abusive of her mother. The mom was super sweet until the girl ruined her.

Also, my coworker pronounced epitome as eh-pee-tome and got mad when I giggled. She says I'm wrong that it is uh-pi-tuh-mee and that I'm stupid.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 11:47 AM
Evolved Member

Its definitely uh-pit-uh-me. lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.