Notices
The Back Room Off topic discussions for thick skinned, can take a joke members. Evom rules apply.

Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Old Dec 28, 2017, 02:43 PM
Evolved Member

Liked 43 Times in 30 Posts
Originally Posted by WestSideBilly View Post
but anecdotally I've dated a couple women who were pretty much awesome,
until we were naked, where the sex was so bad I didn't even want to see them in the morning
Did you apologize for your pitiful skill set ??
Old Dec 28, 2017, 03:34 PM
Evolved Member

Liked 24 Times in 14 Posts
I've had some really bad sex that then became significantly better with retraining, to the point of being pretty tolerable, but really good sex there is always at least some spark of it the first time. Enthusiasm sees to be the big factor, and I mean like being active rather than passive, not whether they are all gooey or not. Also anecdotally from my experience, girls that brag about how many guys they've ****ed or about how awesome their *insert whatever sexual skill* ability is are always horrible at it generally or in that particular skill, respectively. The butthole girl mentioned earlier was very braggadocios in respect to her BJ skills, but when she finally did it it was so bad that I just made her stop and then convinced her to just let me in her anus since her mouth was not going to make me ***. I was really disappointed, but I should have expected it. Her front-butt was pretty worthless too, she just cold fished. She did come alive with a dick in her butt, at least.
Old Dec 28, 2017, 03:40 PM
Evolved Member

Your memoir shall be titled "Fifty shades of Ginger"
Old Dec 28, 2017, 03:47 PM

Liked 27 Times in 18 Posts
Originally Posted by letsgetthisdone View Post
Sit down in the room, counselor looks at her (as opposed to both of us) and asks, "are you ready Tay?" She says yes, then proceeds to tell me she can no longer be in the marriage.
Okay, red flag. This counselor can and probably should lose her license in the state of Nevada for her behavior. What she did was actively engage you in paid therapy sessions knowing:

A). Your expectations for the outcome of the therapy were different than what he or she intended to provide. At minimum, you can and should sue her for the balance owed for these sessions. You received no benefit from them.

B). That there was a conflict of interest in providing therapy to both you and your spouse.
Old Dec 28, 2017, 04:41 PM
Evolved Member

I have a friend who is female and is really stressed out, and I jokingly offered to buy her a new vibrator. She called my bluff, and I now owe her some form of Rabbit. Not having a vagina myself, and because I think it might be funny, I ask you all here: which Rabbit should I get her? Price limit is just ballpark of a normal Rabbit, whatever that price is.
Old Dec 28, 2017, 05:12 PM

Travel Rabbit
Old Dec 28, 2017, 05:28 PM
Evolved Member

I might get that for my GF but I think this girl wants a more heavy duty one. Her husband has not touched her in over 2 years, so she has a lot of stress to burn off.
Old Dec 28, 2017, 05:52 PM
Evolved Member

Liked 659 Times in 623 Posts
Originally Posted by NFSEvolutionGSR
Okay, red flag. This counselor can and probably should lose her license in the state of Nevada for her behavior. What she did was actively engage you in paid therapy sessions knowing:

A). Your expectations for the outcome of the therapy were different than what he or she intended to provide. At minimum, you can and should sue her for the balance owed for these sessions. You received no benefit from them.

B). That there was a conflict of interest in providing therapy to both you and your spouse.
I only paid for my one single session, $60..

I do plan to report her though.
Old Dec 29, 2017, 03:49 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 41 Times in 25 Posts
Originally Posted by WestSideBilly View Post
At least LGTD got the prenup...
This. That's awesome.
Old Dec 29, 2017, 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by letsgetthisdone View Post
I only paid for my one single session, $60..

I do plan to report her though.
I would definitely do that. Therapists who betray the trust of their clients really irritate me for a number of reasons. First and foremost, it cheapens a profession that already gets a bad rep. Friends of mine are very hardworking and ethical clinicians, and this kind of crap undermines what they do.
Old Dec 29, 2017, 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by CaliMR View Post
I might get that for my GF but I think this girl wants a more heavy duty one. Her husband has not touched her in over 2 years, so she has a lot of stress to burn off.
A friend of mine (female friend) is a proponent of the OhMiBod brand of toys. They are controllable via a smartphone app, which make interactive FaceTime sessions with her long distance BF more interesting. Might give that a look. If her husband hasn't touched her for a long while due to distance, that might be just what the doctor ordered.
Old Dec 29, 2017, 07:26 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 34 Times in 27 Posts
I am so sick of being the office everyman. We're operating with 1/3 of the staff today. Office of 12 available people, 8 are scheduled off, 4 are doing the work of the whole office. I am the claims technical expert doing the work of the receptionist right now. I really love being underappreciated and overworked. And my boss came by and said, "after today, I'll give you the rest of the year off"...........I believe you would get your *** kicked for saying some dumb shiz like that.

Old Dec 29, 2017, 09:05 AM

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Need 15 posts lmao
Old Dec 29, 2017, 09:15 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 41 Times in 25 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike_ View Post
Need 15 posts lmao
Send This Guy a PM and he will hook you up.
Old Dec 29, 2017, 09:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TeStUdO View Post
Send This Guy a PM and he will hook you up.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.