Notices
The Back Room Off topic discussions for thick skinned, can take a joke members. Evom rules apply.

Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Old Jan 29, 2018, 12:42 PM
El Jefe

Received 59 Likes on 55 Posts
Originally Posted by letsgetthisdone View Post
Got laid saturday night. Prob gonna be a one time thing. She smokes...bleh...
Rebound!
Old Jan 29, 2018, 01:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 687 Likes on 650 Posts
Originally Posted by WestSideBilly View Post
Rebound!
Sort of. Met this one on OKC. 2 weeks ago I nailed some chick from the bar on a Sunday night. Found out a couple days later she had a dude when I hit her up to hang out again.. Oh the joys of being single again...
Old Jan 29, 2018, 02:59 PM
El Jefe

Sort of. Met this one on OKC. 2 weeks ago I nailed some chick from the bar on a Sunday night. Found out a couple days later she had a dude when I hit her up to hang out again.. Oh the joys of being single again...
Heh, yeah. WAPCE and I had a big fight last weekend and about 80% of why I keep going forward is that our issues are less painful than being single again

Also,

Old Jan 29, 2018, 04:28 PM
Evolved Member

It is funny. The chick with a dude, I banged like 2 weeks out. Literally took me 2 weeks to **** some poor dudes chick, almost felt bad....
Old Jan 29, 2018, 04:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
I met a lot of crazy girls on OKC, only hooked up with a couple because the rest were serial killer strange, but recently I went on a tear there. Met the current GF on there, and banged a couple others right before her from there, but I was on a tear in general and banged a few other chicks too all in the course of like a month. It's amazing what happens when you stop being lazy and get your *** off the couch though I will admit, every one of the girls I lured up to my place with pictures of how cute my cat is, and once they are in your place they are fish in a barrel.

That sounded creepier than intended, what with the luring and stuff, but a kitten is a great ice breaker.

Originally Posted by WestSideBilly View Post
Heh, yeah. WAPCE and I had a big fight last weekend and about 80% of why I keep going forward is that our issues are less painful than being single again

Also,

I am right there at the 80% of the time IDK why I am still dating this chick. She acts like a 12 year old, which was fun at first but her complete incomprehension that people other than herself exist is really getting old. If her ***** wasn't so tight I'd be back to banging the other girl, she was a lot more fun and, I'm pretty sure at this point, significantly less of a pain in the ***...though the sex was horrible.
Old Jan 29, 2018, 05:23 PM
El Jefe

Don't go back to horrible sex. Ever.
Old Jan 29, 2018, 05:27 PM
Evolved Member

I'd rather be single than have any form of what would be considered horrible sex.
Old Jan 29, 2018, 05:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
I already went back, but just to put it in her butt. (It was before I went exclusive with the GF) So yeah, the Turtle called it...but in my defense, I really wanted to put it in her butt. She was still a cold fish, but I did a bunch of helicopter man **** to be funny and her butt hurt for days

I'll probably stick this girl out for another couple months, then go back to summer single time.
Old Jan 30, 2018, 03:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by mikesevo8 View Post
Haha! Two messages from him. Well played.

Got laid saturday night. Prob gonna be a one time thing. She smokes...bleh...
Excellent work. Keep it up.

Originally Posted by CaliMR View Post
I already went back, but just to put it in her butt. (It was before I went exclusive with the GF) So yeah, the Turtle called it....
Turtledamus over here. Ha.
Old Jan 30, 2018, 03:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
< is old.

I'm sitting here thinking: Why are these guys going to Oklahoma City and why are there so many ****** there? Then realized it said "on OKC" not "in OKC".
Old Jan 30, 2018, 04:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 43 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by hotrod2448 View Post
< is old.

I'm sitting here thinking: Why are these guys going to Oklahoma City and why are there so many ****** there? Then realized it said "on OKC" not "in OKC".
don't feel bad ....

My first thought was "I wonder if they bumped into any of those "Street Outlaws" guys ??"

Old Jan 30, 2018, 05:59 AM

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts
I'd rather be single than have any form of what would be considered horrible sex.
Luckily, I have found this to be a rare occurrence.
Old Jan 30, 2018, 07:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
*****, what's happening?

So, I am totally tired of my jerb, I need a new way to make money. I want to do something along the lines of make something to sell and make a million dollars. Something better that a pet rock or a Jump to Conclusions Mat.

Yesterday, we had such high absenteeism that I was busted down 5 grades and made to sit at the reception window. That is an unbelievably horrible assignment. I was made a high level expert to get away from that window and I made sure that I was more valuable at another position just to get away from that job. I was thoroughly disgusted with the office yesterday. A major issue is that we have the area director coming on Wednesday, a man whom I know well, and was an employee for him in another office. I would love to talk with him to let him know just how utterly miserable I am since leaving my old office and to see if he'd pull some strings to get me back there. However, I have a dentist appointment Wednesday, and I took the whole day off to regain some sanity. I think I may need to rescind my leave and come in to talk with him. My dentist appointment is at 12:15p, which is a dumb time to have one. I can't go to work for 3 hours (if I arrive at 7am) just to leave early and go to an appointment 50 minutes from the office. It would be dumb to go in afterward, because I would only be in office for a couple of hours after. I still think it may be good to talk with the AD about my situation and disgust for the people in my current office.
Old Jan 30, 2018, 08:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by hotrod2448 View Post
< is old.

Originally Posted by mikesevo8 View Post
don't feel bad ....

My first thought was "I wonder if they bumped into any of those "Street Outlaws" guys ??"

Originally Posted by NFSEvolutionGSR View Post
Luckily, I have found this to be a rare occurrence.

It's certainly not typical, but I'm also not sure I'd call it rare. Of the 30 or so I've been with, 5 fell into the "horrible" category.
Old Jan 30, 2018, 08:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
Funny that my buddy who wapce set up with the psycho told me that she was horrible in the sack. Like a dry leather pouch, no matter what was done.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.