Notices
The Back Room Off topic discussions for thick skinned, can take a joke members. Evom rules apply.

Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Old Jan 31, 2018, 12:35 PM
El Jefe

Liked 59 Times in 55 Posts
Originally Posted by CaliMR View Post
Too late. I've already forgotten most of the good stuff, from when I was young and still in my experimental stage. Now it's mostly just spurts of idiocy every 6 months or so when I get horny.
That's too bad, your stories are better than Tucker Max's BS.
Old Jan 31, 2018, 12:55 PM
Evolved Member

Liked 43 Times in 30 Posts
50 shades of Ginger
Old Jan 31, 2018, 01:05 PM
El Jefe

A new traumatizing best seller.
Old Jan 31, 2018, 01:13 PM
Evolved Member

"What what! ... Confessions of a Backdoor Man"
Old Jan 31, 2018, 03:21 PM
Evolved Member

Liked 24 Times in 14 Posts
I don't know who Tucker Max is. Looking up that Candi D or whatever was a waste of 30 seconds of my life, so I'm not looking him up. I'll just assume he's a tranny that tucks like Ray Finkle.

I'm also super annoyed with my GF right now, so I might be back out raising a ruckus soon.
Old Jan 31, 2018, 03:58 PM
El Jefe

I don't know who Tucker Max is. Looking up that Candi D or whatever was a waste of 30 seconds of my life, so I'm not looking him up. I'll just assume he's a tranny that tucks like Ray Finkle.

I'm also super annoyed with my GF right now, so I might be back out raising a ruckus soon.
He wrote "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell", which was a memoir of all the stupid **** he did and all the women he ****ed. If memory serves, it was later found to be mostly not true, either way he's basically just a douchebag with a Duke law degree that wrote funny stories about getting drunk and ****ing chicks, many of which were pretty clearly date rape.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 03:32 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 41 Times in 25 Posts
Originally Posted by mikesevo8 View Post
He messaged me again.

Originally Posted by WestSideBilly View Post
He wrote "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell", which was a memoir of all the stupid **** he did and all the women he ****ed. If memory serves, it was later found to be mostly not true, either way he's basically just a douchebag with a Duke law degree that wrote funny stories about getting drunk and ****ing chicks, many of which were pretty clearly date rape.
Can you imagine if that book came out now? The "me too" movement would burn him at the stake.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 05:26 AM
Evolved Member

Not to mention the dozens of accusers filing charges
Old Feb 1, 2018, 08:28 AM

Liked 27 Times in 18 Posts
Originally Posted by WestSideBilly View Post
That's too bad, your stories are better than Tucker Max's BS.
I am not a fan of Tucker Max. He came to do a talk my freshman year of college, and he made a big deal at the after-party about how he supposedly got some in his hotel room after the show from a girl who lived on my hall (something to the effect of "I have only been here 3 hours and already got laid"). I distinctly recall talking to her about the alleged encounter, and she vehemently denied the entire thing. I believe her story more accurately reflects the truth.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 09:14 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 24 Times in 14 Posts
I'm pretty certain that all the sex I've had was consensual, at least on the girl's part. There was one particular incident that was very date-rapey on the girl's part, where she kept pouring drinks into me until I was a mess (she wasn't drinking) then took advantage of me on a couch in front of probably hundreds of people at a party, but I just laughed it off. My friend Mustafa was the only one who made any sort of intervention, and that was just to hand her a condom and tell her to put it on me. My friends said I was completely passed out the whole time but still standing at attention, and at some point one threw a blanket over us. She then proceeded to use the same MO on several of my friends. I nicknamed her the Troll, because she basically sat under party-bridges and waylaid drunks as they wandered by Then a guy I know ****ed her sober a few times and I started calling him Billy, after the Three Billy Goats Gruff, because he was the only one who would willingly buck the troll. I gave nicknames to everyone.

Though in thinking about it, the girl that lived in the pig barn (she was the caretaker) did the same thing but she asked my permission first. We were friends but she was huge and self conscious about it, and at one party she walked up to me with a pitcher of beer and said I got this for you, and you are going to drink it, then drink another if you need to, then you are coming back to my place, is that OK? So I asked if she was serious, she said yes, then I took the pitcher. And the rest is a secret between her, the pigs, and whoever she got to help her drag me back to the barn She did ask permission first so I have no ill feelings toward her, though. At one point before that, when we were hanging out in the quad, she had told me that she was a virgin and was not happy about it, so maybe that's what motivated her, having heard about the Troll she knew I wouldn't be mad. I don't know. She was a really nice girl, but had a lot of body image issues. I later tried to get her help me convince her grandfather to drop the price on the 60's vette he was selling, but she didn't want to get involved. When I was haggling with him, I was tempted to tell him he owes me for breaking in his granddaughter but I doubt it would have helped the situation.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 09:45 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 41 Times in 25 Posts
That pig barn story has Texas Chainsaw Massacre vibes.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 12:34 PM
El Jefe

Originally Posted by NFSEvolutionGSR View Post
I am not a fan of Tucker Max. He came to do a talk my freshman year of college, and he made a big deal at the after-party about how he supposedly got some in his hotel room after the show from a girl who lived on my hall (something to the effect of "I have only been here 3 hours and already got laid"). I distinctly recall talking to her about the alleged encounter, and she vehemently denied the entire thing. I believe her story more accurately reflects the truth.
His writing was funny, but yeah, I don't believe that most of it happened how he tells it. Especially given that every story involves heavy drinking.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 12:36 PM
El Jefe

I'm pretty certain that all the sex I've had was consensual, at least on the girl's part. There was one particular incident that was very date-rapey on the girl's part, where she kept pouring drinks into me until I was a mess (she wasn't drinking) then took advantage of me on a couch in front of probably hundreds of people at a party, but I just laughed it off. My friend Mustafa was the only one who made any sort of intervention, and that was just to hand her a condom and tell her to put it on me. My friends said I was completely passed out the whole time but still standing at attention, and at some point one threw a blanket over us. She then proceeded to use the same MO on several of my friends. I nicknamed her the Troll, because she basically sat under party-bridges and waylaid drunks as they wandered by Then a guy I know ****ed her sober a few times and I started calling him Billy, after the Three Billy Goats Gruff, because he was the only one who would willingly buck the troll. I gave nicknames to everyone.

Though in thinking about it, the girl that lived in the pig barn (she was the caretaker) did the same thing but she asked my permission first. We were friends but she was huge and self conscious about it, and at one party she walked up to me with a pitcher of beer and said I got this for you, and you are going to drink it, then drink another if you need to, then you are coming back to my place, is that OK? So I asked if she was serious, she said yes, then I took the pitcher. And the rest is a secret between her, the pigs, and whoever she got to help her drag me back to the barn She did ask permission first so I have no ill feelings toward her, though. At one point before that, when we were hanging out in the quad, she had told me that she was a virgin and was not happy about it, so maybe that's what motivated her, having heard about the Troll she knew I wouldn't be mad. I don't know. She was a really nice girl, but had a lot of body image issues. I later tried to get her help me convince her grandfather to drop the price on the 60's vette he was selling, but she didn't want to get involved. When I was haggling with him, I was tempted to tell him he owes me for breaking in his granddaughter but I doubt it would have helped the situation.
I get whiskey dick like it's going out of style, so I'm pretty sure I've never done anything really awful when drunk.

Old Feb 1, 2018, 12:57 PM

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by mikesevo8 View Post
Very funny.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 01:12 PM
El Jefe

Congrats on getting to 15!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.