Notices
The Back Room Off topic discussions for thick skinned, can take a joke members. Evom rules apply.

Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Old Oct 3, 2017, 10:41 AM
El Jefe

Liked 59 Times in 55 Posts
Chillin'
Old Oct 3, 2017, 10:54 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts
Chillin' like a villain?
Old Oct 3, 2017, 11:26 AM
El Jefe

You know it
Old Oct 5, 2017, 07:54 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts
Two days later post.

Calendar days, not necessarily days based on hours.
Old Oct 5, 2017, 08:11 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 43 Times in 30 Posts
Meh
Old Oct 5, 2017, 09:32 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 23 Times in 19 Posts
The internets is over.
Old Oct 5, 2017, 10:37 AM
El Jefe

Who won?
Old Oct 5, 2017, 10:40 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 41 Times in 25 Posts
I see I did not miss much in my absence.
Old Oct 5, 2017, 11:08 AM
El Jefe

Just the usual crickets.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 03:54 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 41 Times in 25 Posts
Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 05:08 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 43 Times in 30 Posts
Yesterday was Friday

for me
Old Oct 6, 2017, 07:25 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 50 Times in 43 Posts
Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 09:20 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 24 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by WestSideBilly View Post
Who won?
Below the hard deck doesn't count.

So this girl I'm kinda, sorta seeing (basically, we went out a few times and she made it obvious she wants a bite of gingerbread but I haven't decided if I want to s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ deal with the crazy) started sending me screen caps of Space *****. By screen caps, I mean she is using her cell phone to take pictures of it playing on her CRT TV. And she apparently borrowed it from the library. I think it might be on VHS based on the quality of the pictures. She's been to my place, but I haven't been to hers so IDK if she has a DVD player. She is the girl who can't understand the concept of a self driving car, not how it works but just what it even means. What do you guys think? If I'm going to smash, I should probably do it next time we meet up or this might end up on the friend tip by default. Which I'd be ok with, she is kinda fun to just hang out with, except she is my only current prospect.

To be clear, it isn't that she is too poor for a flat screen, she has a decent career, it is that she is the type of would use a CRT because she is confused by new technology. And no, she isn't not-mike's age, she is mid 30s, so it is a little weird especially for this area.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 09:59 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Originally Posted by CaliMR View Post
Below the hard deck doesn't count.

So this girl I'm kinda, sorta seeing (basically, we went out a few times and she made it obvious she wants a bite of gingerbread but I haven't decided if I want to s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ deal with the crazy) started sending me screen caps of Space *****. By screen caps, I mean she is using her cell phone to take pictures of it playing on her CRT TV. And she apparently borrowed it from the library. I think it might be on VHS based on the quality of the pictures. She's been to my place, but I haven't been to hers so IDK if she has a DVD player. She is the girl who can't understand the concept of a self driving car, not how it works but just what it even means. What do you guys think? If I'm going to smash, I should probably do it next time we meet up or this might end up on the friend tip by default. Which I'd be ok with, she is kinda fun to just hang out with, except she is my only current prospect.

To be clear, it isn't that she is too poor for a flat screen, she has a decent career, it is that she is the type of would use a CRT because she is confused by new technology. And no, she isn't not-mike's age, she is mid 30s, so it is a little weird especially for this area.
From an end user standpoint how is a flat panel tv different from a CRT tv? Presumably you are interacting with both of them via a remote that is not drastically different than it was 30 years ago. I feel like you would have to go out of your way to even purchase crt tv in the last 10 years.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 11:37 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 24 Times in 14 Posts
Because new things are scary and confusing to her. She just moved from the midwest so she either lugged that thing, and it is not a small TV, the whole way or went out of her way to find one here. I don't think it is quirkiness, but being a bit into the crazy/dumb spectrum. I'm not sure how far along she is, nor how much I'm willing to tolerate, so I figured I'd pass the responsibility on the decision to you guys. That way I can later be like, see I thought she was crazy but WSB made me do it.

Also, my cat didn't like her. She doesn't like anyone the first meeting, but it was pretty strong this time. She wouldn't even let me pick her up, and snapped at me, which she usually only does when we are roughhousing.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.