Notices
The Back Room Off topic discussions for thick skinned, can take a joke members. Evom rules apply.

Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Old Feb 23, 2018, 07:50 AM
El Jefe

Received 59 Likes on 55 Posts
Originally Posted by WestSideBilly View Post
1/2" of snow overnight, roads are bare in most places, 9 of 13 people in my group are working from home or taking a sick day. yay.
There's a tiny chance of snow this afternoon, so only 3 or 4 people are taking the day off.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 09:25 AM
Evolving Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by mikesevo8 View Post
Wait ... is that why MySpace has been so quiet?
Go update your geocity page.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 10:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
This guy whom I met once at a party wants to hang out and is trying to guilt trip me because it has been years that apparently I've been ducking him. Someone else gave him my number and stuff. He's 22ish, I have no idea what to talk to him about, and he is not good with women so he's not even an in for younger girls.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 12:26 PM
El Jefe

You should definitely keep avoiding him if he hasn't gotten the hint after years of rejection.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 01:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 716 Likes on 673 Posts
He seems clingy, no wonder he's not good with girls.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 02:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
This girl I know asked me to have dinner with her tonight since she is in town. I stupidly said yes. Now she wants to get steaks, and she is implying that I should pay for them. I don't even buy steaks for girls I'm ****ing, and she knows that because I bought her a burger the time we did ****.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 05:54 PM
Evolved Member

Sounds too expensive.
Old Feb 24, 2018, 06:41 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Eat your steak and duck out before the bill comes. But make sure you leave her with clingyboys number.

2 birds 1 stone.
Old Feb 24, 2018, 06:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by CaliMR View Post
This girl I know asked me to have dinner with her tonight since she is in town. I stupidly said yes. Now she wants to get steaks, and she is implying that I should pay for them. I don't even buy steaks for girls I'm ****ing, and she knows that because I bought her a burger the time we did ****.
Maybe she feels that after that you owe her a steak.
Old Feb 24, 2018, 05:00 PM
El Jefe

Originally Posted by JimmyGSR View Post
Eat your steak and duck out before the bill comes. But make sure you leave her with clingyboys number.

2 birds 1 stone.
****in' new guy... wait this is a good idea. YEAH NEW GUY!

Originally Posted by hotrod2448 View Post
Maybe she feels that after that you owe her a steak.
If that was the standard, he probably owes her a car.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 06:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
Who gives a **** how many days later post.

Drove a used RS5 over the weekend. It had an AWE exhaust on it and it sounded pretty epic when hooning about but, would slowly drive me insane on the highway. Other than that I could take it or leave it. Pretty sure the sales guy was Patrick Bateman.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 07:27 AM
Evolved Member

Blew up the Wut this weekend. Extra cold weather probably making some extra boosts, rod #2 said **** outta here. Fully windowed the front and back of the block.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 07:34 AM
El Jefe

Saw that on the facespace, sucks.

Any plans for a rebuild?
Old Feb 26, 2018, 07:37 AM
Evolved Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
hey ******. Been too long.

I like the look of the RS5 and it would be fun for me, I am going deaf anyway so drone means nothing to me.

Work has less than half the office in today, people calling out and being pansies (generally speaking). I am drowning now trying to take care of 2 people's work while they're out.

This weekend was eventful. There was a Harley show, went to that and lol'd at the amount of beer guts and grey beards I saw. Then riding around with my friend who wants to buy a bike. He has a hard on for a motorcycle, but doesn't have his Moto endorsement yet. He wants me to ride it home for him, but I told him that I may like it, he may hate it. Doesn't care. Spent almost all day Saturday looking at bikes and going around from place to place. Didn't get anything. Today he wants to go look at another guy's ride, but it's supposed to rain all day, and I don't want to ride a bike in the rain, especially when I don't own it. I have to ride it to make sure it's ok to purchase, I can borrow a trailer to get it home, but that doesn't make it suck any less.

You guise remember my friend Mike and the chick that wapce wanted to hook him up with and how that all blew up in her face? Well, the chick emailed her to ask her to come to this theater performance she was in, wapce was all gooey about "she wants me back as a friend, she's coming around". I thought the dopey bish just forgot to remove my wapce from a group email list. Wapce went to the show, it was terrible, she got her flowers, like you do, and the dopey bish barely said thanks. Wapce was pissed about it, but I told her "I told you so" and that wasn't good. I knew it was a bad idea, it was just good to know that I was right (again).

Other than that, all is well.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 07:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
sorry for your loss LGTD. Have fun getting the 2.2 built and installed. I am sure that will be more fun than getting lubed up and running backwards through a cornfield, wait, whut?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.