Notices
The Back Room Off topic discussions for thick skinned, can take a joke members. Evom rules apply.

Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Old Feb 26, 2018, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 725 Likes on 682 Posts
Originally Posted by WestSideBilly View Post
Saw that on the facespace, sucks.

Any plans for a rebuild?
Originally Posted by DonHugo View Post
sorry for your loss LGTD. Have fun getting the 2.2 built and installed. I am sure that will be more fun than getting lubed up and running backwards through a cornfield, wait, whut?
Currently sourcing a good condition Wut 8 head and 4g64 block. Once I have the block and can measure the cylinders, I'll order all of my parts. 94mm crank, ER/Wiseco custom pistons, 156mm Carillo rods, send the head to ER for some love (oring the deck, and some other trick, maybe some port work). Then get the long block fully assembled, and hopefully only take a weekend to swap it out. Goal is <4 months for completion.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 09:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by letsgetthisdone View Post
Currently sourcing a good condition Wut 8 head and 4g64 block. Once I have the block and can measure the cylinders, I'll order all of my parts. 94mm crank, ER/Wiseco custom pistons, 156mm Carillo rods, send the head to ER for some love (oring the deck, and some other trick, maybe some port work). Then get the long block fully assembled, and hopefully only take a weekend to swap it out. Goal is <4 months for completion.
Don't forget to use the credit card that is in the X's name as a parting gift.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 09:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
bwahahahahaaa!!!
Old Feb 26, 2018, 10:35 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by hotrod2448 View Post
Don't forget to use the credit card that is in the X's name as a parting gift.
LOL, that would be nice. But also unproductive to getting the divorce finalized. And luckily I have the money for this anyways.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 10:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
Maybe she feels that after that you owe her a steak.
She wants me to put it in her again, but I lost interest in her already. Plus I have a steady source for now, so just gonna let her simmer. We went for something more reasonable, and she kept telling me how she likes me **** better than any she has gotten since then. I told her thanks.

Drove a used RS5 over the weekend. It had an AWE exhaust on it and it sounded pretty epic when hooning about but, would slowly drive me insane on the highway. Other than that I could take it or leave it. Pretty sure the sales guy was Patrick Bateman.
My friend has an S4 with about 100 hp over stock, and I like it a lot. It's one of the years where they got the fancy dif. I told him to let me know if he decides to sell it, because I like it a lot for a fat car.

Blew up the Wut this weekend. Extra cold weather probably making some extra boosts, rod #2 said **** outta here. Fully windowed the front and back of the block.
I was just skimming so missed who posted this at first, and thought the cloud had struck again. Sucks. I decided to sell my Husky and the beater XR and go big piston/HRC head on the other one, so I'll be doing some motor work as soon as I stop being lazy.

Oh yeah, forgot why I logged in. I found out that this couple I have known for a long time are swingers now. The husband is super into watching his wife **** black guys with big junk bareback. Only black guys, though, so I'm not invited to the party. Not that I really want to be, as she looks like Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife, but still kind of hurts to not even be considered haha
Old Feb 26, 2018, 11:16 AM
El Jefe

Received 59 Likes on 55 Posts
That is a fascinating fetish.

How does she feel about it?
Old Feb 26, 2018, 12:55 PM
Evolved Member

She's down. She is actually the one who does the first round of selections on the swingers app they are on, then forwards them to him for confirmation before contacting them.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 01:21 PM
Evolved Member

Never understood the dudes who like to watch their wife get ****ed by someone else.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 09:21 PM
El Jefe

I get voyeurism (a bit) but, yeah, not sure I want to watch some dude go to town on my wife.

I read a book once, pretty ****ed up book about bohemian types, and one of the main characters liked having his SO get railed by chicks with strapons, while he got railed by dudes, until he was paralyzed in a bizarre sex accident. I don't know why I thought of that, but that was easily the most ****ed up **** I've ever read.
Old Feb 27, 2018, 07:21 AM
Evolved Member

I believe those last few posts were the most unusual posts I've read in a long time.

Good morning?

Werk sucks. that is all. I need to find a way to make money being happy.
Old Feb 27, 2018, 07:32 AM
El Jefe

Originally Posted by DonHugo View Post
I believe those last few posts were the most unusual posts I've read in a long time.

Good morning?

Werk sucks. that is all. I need to find a way to make money being happy.
How are your knees?
Old Feb 27, 2018, 07:51 AM
El Jefe

Ugh, doing mandatory training at work...

"Does it matter that X is different from Y?"

Yes or No

I pick Yes.

Correct answer is "No, It only matters if Z decides that X is not of financial interest to Z"

So... Yes, it does matter?

I hate this ****.
Old Feb 27, 2018, 08:25 AM
Evolved Member

WSB, I have bad knees, besides, being on my knees wouldn't make me happy considering how much I already get ****ed at werk.
Old Feb 27, 2018, 09:15 AM
Evolved Member

Never understood the dudes who like to watch their wife get ****ed by someone else.
I don't think I'd enjoy a girl that I'm dating banging some other dude, but I have over the years had a few FWB (including one that was an ex from a long term relationship) that liked to tell me about the other guys they were ****ing while we were ****ing. The ex one would tell me how she'd use stuff I taught her on guys and how much they liked it. I mostly just went along with it because they were into it, but it was kind of hot. Especially if they were complaining that a guy had a small wiener or was a two pump chump, so I could then go to town and they'd be all you are so much bigger and better. The ego pump is cool. They mostly didn't like me telling them about other girls, though the most recent one would ask me to stick my fingers in her and spread them to show her how big other girls' bits were. Hers was pretty big, but she liked to hear anyways. I'll probably go back to ****ing her when my current relationship falls apart.

Though bear in mind that I rarely get too emotionally attached to girls, so it would be that some other guy was getting the ***** that I should be getting, meaning I get less, that I'd be most upset about. I pay for her food and deal with her craziness, why should some other guy get to just step in for just the good part and take away my hard earned time up in her guts? That's basically ***** theft. I think that's also why I'd not want to watch a girl I'm dating **** another guy, because it means I'm not ****ing her. Like the girl I'm dating now, I'm not attached to her enough to really care emotionally, but I'd be mad that she let some other guy get up in her guts when I she should have been letting me up in there. I had to eat corn with ****ing butter on it Sunday to make her happy, I earned exclusive rights to her *****. If she cheats, she owes me back all the dinners and stupid ****ing walks on the beach and other **** she made me do.

Also condoms suck, and going without is really the main benefit of having a girlfriend, so if she's ****ing other guys then we'd have to use condoms and thus no reason to be a couple. If she wanted to bring a girl in it would be the same issue, as any breach of the ecosystem means back to condoms and getting tested. And it isn't that great anyways, I've had a few drunken MFF hookups and they were mostly just fun for the stories.

Haha I really am a horrible person.
Old Feb 27, 2018, 09:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by CaliMR View Post
I don't think I'd enjoy a girl that I'm dating banging some other dude, but I have over the years had a few FWB (including one that was an ex from a long term relationship) that liked to tell me about the other guys they were ****ing while we were ****ing. The ex one would tell me how she'd use stuff I taught her on guys and how much they liked it. I mostly just went along with it because they were into it, but it was kind of hot. Especially if they were complaining that a guy had a small wiener or was a two pump chump, so I could then go to town and they'd be all you are so much bigger and better. The ego pump is cool. They mostly didn't like me telling them about other girls, though the most recent one would ask me to stick my fingers in her and spread them to show her how big other girls' bits were. Hers was pretty big, but she liked to hear anyways. I'll probably go back to ****ing her when my current relationship falls apart.

Though bear in mind that I rarely get too emotionally attached to girls, so it would be that some other guy was getting the ***** that I should be getting, meaning I get less, that I'd be most upset about. I pay for her food and deal with her craziness, why should some other guy get to just step in for just the good part and take away my hard earned time up in her guts? That's basically ***** theft. I think that's also why I'd not want to watch a girl I'm dating **** another guy, because it means I'm not ****ing her. Like the girl I'm dating now, I'm not attached to her enough to really care emotionally, but I'd be mad that she let some other guy get up in her guts when I she should have been letting me up in there. I had to eat corn with ****ing butter on it Sunday to make her happy, I earned exclusive rights to her *****. If she cheats, she owes me back all the dinners and stupid ****ing walks on the beach and other **** she made me do.

Also condoms suck, and going without is really the main benefit of having a girlfriend, so if she's ****ing other guys then we'd have to use condoms and thus no reason to be a couple. If she wanted to bring a girl in it would be the same issue, as any breach of the ecosystem means back to condoms and getting tested. And it isn't that great anyways, I've had a few drunken MFF hookups and they were mostly just fun for the stories.

Haha I really am a horrible person.
I don't even understand the world you live in.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.