Notices
The Back Room Off topic discussions for thick skinned, can take a joke members. Evom rules apply.

Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Old May 29, 2018, 11:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
Don, I figured out pretty early on that it was going to end like this, I was just being lazy because it was winter. And I usually do let them fall in my lap as well, but I'm almost 40 and a fatass so it is getting a little trickier now. Plus my sister is 30, so mooching her friends isn't as fun as it was 10 years ago.
Old May 29, 2018, 08:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 688 Likes on 651 Posts
Wut?
Attached Thumbnails Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives-photo360.jpg  
Old May 30, 2018, 07:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 43 Likes on 30 Posts
Old May 30, 2018, 08:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by letsgetthisdone View Post
Wut?
Yes please!

For the record, I have no control over the black cloud. It has a mind of its own. Somedays, it's white and fluffy and pretty, some days it's dark and stacking up on itself producing horrendous lightning, destruction, terror, and general mayhem.
Old May 30, 2018, 10:20 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by CaliMR View Post
Nice. That way you can let me hoon it when I'm in town visiting my brother
You are welcome to come hoon. However, you will be disappointed. When I brought it to a well known shop for work, the mechanics were saying it was a time capsule. It was also the slowest wut they had ever driven and couldn't remember the last time they ever saw an almost stock wut. They wanted to put it on the dyno to get a baseline for all other wuts since they hadn't had one there in such a long time.
Old May 30, 2018, 06:34 PM
Evolved Member

I'd be happy with a ride. Mine was stock except for the axle back and the intake, both of which just added noise. I had a tune on it for a while but I dialed it back to be safer on the track so it was basically stock power.

Crap got really expensive all of a sudden. For my old Husky, the power up kit was $300 for an exhaust, a couple resistors to trip it into the race mapping, and taking a chisel to a couple parts to open up the restrictors and stops. The Ape didn't even need a muffler, as the stock one had bolts you could use to open it up and take all the packing out, then just trip the map and break the tabs. This thing is going to cost 1500 just for a basic desmog, and more to do it correctly.

Last edited by CaliMR; May 30, 2018 at 06:54 PM.
Old Jun 1, 2018, 08:55 AM
Evolved Member

Fri-yay post.....jeez it's dead in hurr.....

So tonight I head to Durham for fun and frivolity with some former coworkers. Going to celebrate the last bit of chemo for one of them. She's battling breast cancer, so that last round of chemo is a big one. I rush home from Reidsville, let the dogs out, then taking the Wut to Durham. Hopefully, my coworker whose husband has one will be there. We can park next to one another and be twinsies.......Oh how cute.
Old Jun 1, 2018, 10:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 43 Likes on 30 Posts
pics or it didn't happen
Old Jun 1, 2018, 12:36 PM
El Jefe

Received 59 Likes on 55 Posts
I've been sick... well, basically since last week Wednesday. ****ing sick people on airplanes hacking and weezing without even making an attempt to stifle their germs going everywhere.

Back still isn't better.

I'm so sick of this ****.
Old Jun 1, 2018, 03:54 PM
Evolved Member

So my niece's special classmate is either savage, or he just lucked into sounding like he is. They had a bunch of speakers at her graduation, and one was a girl who could barely read her speech and talked about how she didn't get into any colleges but it is everyone else's fault not hers, and that she is just as proud and deserving of praise as people who did. Then a kid walks up, says that when he was born with brain damage and in elementary school he could only speak 3 words, then one day he decided that he didn't want to be a loser, and now he is graduating at the normal age and he is going to a real college in the fall.

****ing savage.

I was laughing my *** off when he dropped the mic and walked off the stage.
Old Jun 1, 2018, 04:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
What a ****ing week. Give up my memorial day to go in and see why one of our cars had an electrical fire after hitting the wall. Oh, IDK maybe because it hit a god damn wall at 180MPH and we can't build them to wreck. Then I find out we are going to have to work on Saturday. ****. Then today by some miracle the stars align, we make **** happen, get a ton of stuff done and no longer have to work tomorrow. Hell yeah. Get home to find my AC broken. It's 93 degrees outside and my house is 80 inside. Yes!
Old Jun 1, 2018, 05:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by CaliMR View Post
So my niece's special classmate is either savage, or he just lucked into sounding like he is. They had a bunch of speakers at her graduation, and one was a girl who could barely read her speech and talked about how she didn't get into any colleges but it is everyone else's fault not hers, and that she is just as proud and deserving of praise as people who did. Then a kid walks up, says that when he was born with brain damage and in elementary school he could only speak 3 words, then one day he decided that he didn't want to be a loser, and now he is graduating at the normal age and he is going to a real college in the fall.

****ing savage.

I was laughing my *** off when he dropped the mic and walked off the stage.
That kid is a champ. I hope he got laid for that.
Old Jun 1, 2018, 10:59 PM
El Jefe

Ideally by the poor girl before him.
Old Jun 4, 2018, 06:52 AM
Evolved Member

Ohai- weekend flew by.

Cat- werk, then out to dinner with old coworkers to celebrate a former coworker completing her final round of chemo. It was fun, sort of, one of the dudes showed up to the place already hammered and then made a donkey out of himself at the bar talking about "don't disrespect me" and all the people around were like TF happened? He calls me Torretto, so I went full on Dom and told him to sit down, "you'll embarrass me". He did, and it was ok when he left with his new girlfriend, IDK how much longer she'll be his GF after that s*** show. Got to finally meet another coworker's husband who has a Wut Final Edition and chit chatted about wuts. Had a good time, chilled on the deck of this restaurant until storms rolled in and I left and went home.

Sat- Woke up and then off to friend's kid's Bday parties, then baseball practice for oldest kid. That was cut short due to lightning. Then home and video games until bed.

Sun- Pool party for another kid in middle child's class, it was cool. Then left to go mow grass. Lawnmower broke, spindle on the blades got way out of whack and need to be replaced, couldn't get the yard complete. Then sat on recliner.
Old Jun 4, 2018, 08:06 AM
El Jefe

I was sick and played video games all weekend.

Also, saw Solo.

2/10

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.