Notices
The Back Room Off topic discussions for thick skinned, can take a joke members. Evom rules apply.

Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Old Jun 8, 2018, 03:39 PM
Evolved Member

Liked 24 Times in 14 Posts
I mean, of course, but I'm not going to lie to her and say I'm going to pay her if she asks for money. That's how you get stabbed before you have sex.
Old Jun 9, 2018, 05:20 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Originally Posted by CaliMR View Post
A girl who is at least 5 steps too far up the hotness scale for me (I give myself a 3, because I can't actually see my own gingerness) messaged me last night in some dating app. I sometimes have girls message me first, but they are always either a 2, an obvious and poorly done catfish, or are actually decently hot (7ish) of Russian descent and it's obvious pretty quickly are hookers. This one so far doesn't seem to be a hooker. So she must be a serial killer, right? It might be worth it still if I can get a piece. She'd be the highest I've reached in a decade at least.
Could be a dude. You never know these days.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 07:07 PM
Evolved Member

Never did know, around here.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 02:34 PM
Evolved Member

It's starting to look like I'm razn, talking to myself in here. Apparently asking her to meet was not the right move, as she has activated her caterpillar drive after she was super chatty for a couple days. (Caterpillar drive like in Hunt for Red October because she is Russian and I have not eliminated the possibility that she has a submarine shaped part to her anatomy...)

In unrelated news, why is there no dunking anymore in the NBA? I watch about a quarter of two different games in the finals because they were on where I was at, and it was all boring layups, 3 pointers, and foul shots. Rule change? Steroid ban? I want to see dudes jumping and putting their nuts in less talented dudes' faces, damn it!
Old Jun 11, 2018, 05:01 PM
Evolved Member

Liked 50 Times in 43 Posts
Probably figured you were good for chatting but she just wants the attention, not the Ginger D.

Last edited by ambystom01; Jun 11, 2018 at 05:38 PM.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 05:26 PM
Evolved Member

Practicing her English for when there's a guy she actually wants. I've been riding my new bike so much that IDK if my junk even works right now with all the vibrations

Old Jun 12, 2018, 06:49 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 34 Times in 27 Posts
Good day ******, just another wonderful day in paradise. I say paradise since the last couple of days have been spent without wapce and the kiddos. They went to Disney World with her parents and her brother. I stayed here to work and be at home with dogs. It's glorious. I am doing absolutely nothing and it's all it could be. Well, I say nothing, but I have just been one nesting ****, cleaning things that I don't have time to clean, working on things that need to be worked on, and coaching the baseball team for its last practice and game.

So last night was the kid's baseball game. We were ahead and were on the way to finally winning a game, but alas, it was not so. We lost in the bottom of the 4th. Season over. We have one more game Monday and the end of year tournament next week, but the dang Scouts have some huge camp out planned and that's taking 3 of the kids from the team.

I went home last night and ate, then I popped onto YT and fell down the rabbit hole of people crossing the country very quickly. Cannonball run style things. Countermeasures and cars. Speed and elapsed time. I have put that on the bucket list. I need to figure out how to do the cross country run and in what car, and how to get the wapce to not necessarily approve, but not divorce me for being dumb. I was on Youtube for hours and now I am back at work and very tired.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 12:38 PM

Liked 27 Times in 18 Posts
Originally Posted by DonHugo View Post
They went to Disney World with her parents and her brother.
I knew I felt a disturbance in the force.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 12:45 PM
Evolved Member

Liked 34 Times in 27 Posts
It's a good thing. I complain about wapce and the kiddos, but now that they're gone, I miss them. I'll be happy when they're back home, but for now, I am very happy being alone and enjoying my quiet time.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by mikesevo8 View Post
Parents today have raised up a generation of pussies ....
I am still not sure what the long term effect of this is going to be. I guess, when the zombies come, they represent less competition.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by DonHugo View Post
It's a good thing. I complain about wapce and the kiddos, but now that they're gone, I miss them. I'll be happy when they're back home, but for now, I am very happy being alone and enjoying my quiet time.
Oh, definitely. You need some "time off".
Old Jun 12, 2018, 02:14 PM
Evolved Member

He has plenty of free time on his hands, is that what you are implying?
Old Jun 12, 2018, 02:18 PM

Negative. I was being srsly.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 02:20 PM

In a few months, it will mark 10 years of me being here. Hard to believe, really.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 03:48 PM
El Jefe

Liked 59 Times in 55 Posts
I think I passed 15 a while ago.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.