Notices
The Back Room Off topic discussions for thick skinned, can take a joke members. Evom rules apply.

Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Old Jun 15, 2018, 07:32 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 41 Times in 25 Posts
Hey guize. Back off my Stanley Cup bender. Just checking in for the weekend.
Old Jun 15, 2018, 08:19 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 34 Times in 27 Posts
Last night was a good night. Some fun at home with the stove and a grill resulted in loaded French fries with cheese and bacon and two nice sized steaks. I've been starving here since 10am, no idea what to do for lunch. After that, gaming for a couple of hours, then bed. Tonight I need to clean as the wapce and kids come back from Disney. Wapce called saying the little ones are sick. Two had fevers, one just yakked. I am so glad I am not there having to deal with that.
Old Jun 15, 2018, 08:42 AM
El Jefe

Liked 59 Times in 55 Posts
Originally Posted by TeStUdO View Post
Hey guize. Back off my Stanley Cup bender. Just checking in for the weekend.
Are you Ovi?
Old Jun 15, 2018, 08:47 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 24 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by DonHugo View Post
Last night was a good night. Some fun at home with the stove and a grill resulted in loaded French fries with cheese and bacon and two nice sized steaks. I've been starving here since 10am, no idea what to do for lunch. After that, gaming for a couple of hours, then bed. Tonight I need to clean as the wapce and kids come back from Disney. Wapce called saying the little ones are sick. Two had fevers, one just yakked. I am so glad I am not there having to deal with that.
https://thetakeout.com/we-declare-as...uck-1826801943
Old Jun 15, 2018, 08:50 AM
Evolved Member

Asher Roth had some bars that made me LOL.......

"I'm rap's Wayne Gretzky, but I'm only twenty-two, more like Alex Ovechkin"
Old Jun 15, 2018, 08:52 AM
Evolved Member

Valid points made, but loaded fries are the best thing when done at home and you're the only one eating them.
Old Jun 15, 2018, 10:14 AM
Evolved Member

I finally admitted I'm white and tried the loaded fries at the Mexican place I like (the one in the gas station near the beach) and they were delicious because they used fat steak fries and fried them perfectly in the same grease from the taquitos. I just linked the article because I saw it yesterday as a link on Jalopnik. The fries did ruin my tummy though since I forgot to take my old man stomach pills.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 03:26 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 23 Times in 19 Posts
I saw a 4' long black snake slither into my neighbors duct work yesterday. Technically it was the ducting between the AC unit and the house so, it is most likely in his crawlspace and not going to pop out of a register but, still. On a positive note, hopefully it will kill the chipmunks that are burrowing along their landscaping that I've only been able to catch glimpses of.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 06:26 AM
El Jefe

That sounds bad.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 06:35 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Yeah, once I realized it was going into his duct work and not over it I tried to grab it but, by the time I got the mower stopped it was too late. I hope he appreciates what an awesome neighbor he has.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 07:15 AM
Evolved Member

I try not to think about all the vermin that I have running around my property. I'm going to get rid of most of them and deal with the rest as needed. I have some moles, which were a problem, were...... then there's a mouse about. I've put bait all around for them, then there's the bugs. I don't like bugs, but I live in the country, so I have to deal with them.

What a weekend. Wapce and kids returned from Disney, and in less than 24 hours, I was absolutely pulling my hair out. They fight and pick and bicker all the time, I had to tell them over and over to cut it out, wapce says I need to work on my patience. I said, after I have explained to them numerous times and said stop it over and over again, there's nothing else left, patience is gone. IDK, all I know is that I am glad I'm not at home with them all summer long.

Played golf at Hillandale GC in Durham, friend called me at 1130 to say he had a tee time at 1300 and needed a 4th. I played golf, haven't done so in ages, and went out and lit it up. It felt really good, par 70 course, 45 front and then 40 on back. Not bad for not playing in over a year.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 08:14 AM
Evolved Member

Liked 43 Times in 30 Posts
If I could play at "bogey golf" levels I'd be ecstatic
Old Jun 18, 2018, 08:38 AM
Evolved Member

If you can't beat him, you can at least throw a party at his house that he isn't expecting and trash the place.

Originally Posted by hotrod2448 View Post
Yeah, once I realized it was going into his duct work and not over it I tried to grab it but, by the time I got the mower stopped it was too late. I hope he appreciates what an awesome neighbor he has.
Snake must have been on your right, otherwise you could have just cruised over there and sucked it into the mower.

So, it began already. The Husky threw a CEL on the way back from my first service, bike is still 100% stock, and they removed the flashing codes from this model so you have to actually stick a Husky scanner on it which are few and far between. My mechanic has a KTM one I'm going to try, but supposedly they have them locked so they need a Husky specific code. Trip to the dealer is an all day affair, or 3/4 day if I just drop it off but I don't even have a truck because of that ****hole drunk driver. I held off for 3 years on getting one just because I was worried about this with the dealers all being so far away.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 09:30 AM
El Jefe

I used to golf all the time and I haven't shot 40 since I was 13 or 14.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 10:19 AM
Evolved Member

totally dumb luck, I bet if I go back out to play again I'd be well into the 100s if not 110s

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Attention: Post Whores IX - Whores have nine lives

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.