Notices

Toronto Lancer Club Meet April 25th First Markham Place

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2008, 08:39 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1lancer
hey guys, i'm in windsor and sign up to your club but it doesn't let me in....just wanted to know if i can come to the meet and get same decals of the club, to represent in windsor.
you sure can. just let whitelancerGTS you will meet up earlier on the 25th to get the windsield decal and pm wazzzzzup (not sure how many zzzzz r in his name... )and let him kno you want the back quarter window decals. he charges like 48 for the back window one's. not sure how much the front one's r gonna run us.
Old Apr 17, 2008, 08:50 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 1lancer
hey guys, i'm in windsor and sign up to your club but it doesn't let me in....just wanted to know if i can come to the meet and get same decals of the club, to represent in windsor.
hey man, nice knowing you are interested in joining the club. however, i am not responsible for recruitments. please talk to either hydrolikz or evo_soul. they will be able to help you out.
Old Apr 17, 2008, 08:52 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evo_soul
I am jumping into this thread without reading, but is there anyway we can get some of these decals made up in this configuration
yoo from the lil thumbnail, i think its the same set up just different colour.im sure you can get that. just talk to the guy at the shop. from the looks of it, we have a healthy number of people. i will call the guy this coming saturday to give him a heads up. i will provide everyone with exact time and location to meet for the decals by this sunday latest
Old Apr 17, 2008, 08:52 AM
Evolving Member

**** TLC decal list:

whitelancergts
GS41_Lancer
hydrolikz
Infamous_pt4
RUBBERDUCKEY
homieG
blancy612
evo_soul
1lancer
Old Apr 17, 2008, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by homieG
you sure can. just let whitelancerGTS you will meet up earlier on the 25th to get the windsield decal and pm wazzzzzup (not sure how many zzzzz r in his name... )and let him kno you want the back quarter window decals. he charges like 48 for the back window one's. not sure how much the front one's r gonna run us.
48?? both for 8
Old Apr 17, 2008, 06:08 PM

lol yeah i was thinking isn't wazzzzup our vinyl guy?
Old Apr 17, 2008, 07:21 PM
Evolving Member

there isnt a "vinyl" guy. if you like my vinyl, take it. if not, leave it. im just sayin, if we are all TLC. why having 2-3 different kinds of stickers? doesnt make sense.

anyways we have enough ppl for a group discount.

see yall on 25th
Old Apr 18, 2008, 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by whitelancerGTS
there isnt a "vinyl" guy. if you like my vinyl, take it. if not, leave it. im just sayin, if we are all TLC. why having 2-3 different kinds of stickers? doesnt make sense.

anyways we have enough ppl for a group discount.

see yall on 25th
not trying to offend you

what I meant was he cuts vinyls not the actual design of the logo.

I see your point of trying to go uniform though
Old Apr 18, 2008, 06:27 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wazzuuuup
48?? both for 8
.....thats what i meant!
Old Apr 18, 2008, 08:39 AM
Evolving Member

blaque, none taken yo. i was just trying to make a point. i got mine cut from that shop so the guy already has the design on a vector file in his database. it would be easier and faster to go through him.

for ppl that want different colours, he can just change it on the spot to your desire setup and cut it out.

Originally Posted by BlaqueGhost
not trying to offend you

what I meant was he cuts vinyls not the actual design of the logo.

I see your point of trying to go uniform though
Old Apr 18, 2008, 12:13 PM

to each his own, I dont give a **** what decal people want, I'm not offended all I'm saying is that if anyone wants decals, rather it be the club name or even custom graphics, give me a pm and we can work something out
Im not here to rip people off, I would rather do something for someone at a cheap price and make their cars look good. If you have an idea on custom vinyl work give me a call, I'm here to help fellow members
Old Apr 18, 2008, 02:21 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
well I will chime in here, In the coming weeks and months we are going to come up with a ummm how you say ... ummm A "Constitution" of sorts to help give the car club more structure and to introduce, develop, and if need be modify policies, rules, or what ever else under the sun. I in the mean time am administering to the website stuff and adding content relavent to us (GTS Lancer people, new and old gen)

So we will be able to figure out things like official logo's, setting regular meet dates, but doing it in a more ummm democratic way. Everyone gets a say. Currently Exams are just in the way at University but as soon as that is done and over with I will resume my talks with Mitsubishi Head office to shake the tree and see what goodies fall out. I dont want to say to much about what I have on the go or in mind. But I will use my star wars mind trick powers to get a few things.

The other stuff I have on the go, is getting a PR video done as well an official car club birth photoshoot. I have briefly talked to Hydro about it and so far things are looking good. I have accesss to a few professional photo crews and working on getting the video done to a TV comercial quality.

In time I will reveal a platform and set of goals that I look to get done for the club and we can better set benchmarks on how to accomplish them.

So bare with me as I bring all the peices together, after being part of club rsx and mazda car clubs here in Toronto for the past 5 years or so, I am taking advice from those leaders to not repeat any of their mistakes and follow and build on their successes.

Cheers
Old Apr 18, 2008, 04:40 PM
Evolving Member

very nice soul.
cant wait for it to be up and running
and about the photoshoot,
is it still gonna b held on a air strip? :P
Old Apr 19, 2008, 12:16 PM

I should be able to make it. Count me in ... What time is the meet?
Old Apr 19, 2008, 12:40 PM

well i just read on another thread that all lancers are welcome to the meets...so count me in for this one

unless my new parts come in, then it will be an install night