Not attending
20.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

~~~ FRIDAY June 6th FAIRVIEW Meet >> Photoshoot > Then Dinner > Then Vote

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2008, 12:52 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hehhe ya, for many it was their first time at Korean BBQ. It was very fun. I went home too full lol, but thats a good full feeling lol
Old Jun 7, 2008, 02:05 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by evo_soul
hehhe ya, for many it was their first time at Korean BBQ. It was very fun. I went home too full lol, but thats a good full feeling lol
it was different,good though,we should do more **** like that after meets
Old Jun 7, 2008, 02:40 PM
Evolving Member

next time we do a cross meet we need all our guys,and lady out,cant be out numbered next time,especially at our own meet lol
Old Jun 7, 2008, 07:15 PM

Anyone get food poisoning?? Great meet got to love that prelude driving away I wish we had a vid of that. The korean BBQ was great too even though I didn't BBQ it was funny to see the reactions of raw beef and other fun things on the table. Cant wait for the next one and maby Japanese food or something safer next time .

(teh gf) lol definately!! ^^
Old Jun 8, 2008, 07:58 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by STiNG
Nice seein you guys the subie guys had fun...we headed to the KBBQ at commerce gate after. We should def do more meets, slowly we'll all be friends and mingle a little more...Thanks for the invite we really appreciated it. I'll post up a link to the pics once we do get them on the net

-STiNG
was fun,we were surprised at how many a you guys actually showed,definetly have to do more cross mitsu/subie meets
Old Jun 8, 2008, 08:09 AM

It was my first meet. I'm definitely interested in the next one, whenever that shall be... and maybe even hopefully by then, I'll have something done to my car! lol
Old Jun 8, 2008, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Infamous_pt4
was fun,we were surprised at how many a you guys actually showed,definetly have to do more cross mitsu/subie meets
for sure gimme a better heads up next time (only had a week) Then I can have more details for food etc. A good chunk of us couldnt make it and wanted to....next time for sure....pics coming soon
Old Jun 8, 2008, 11:22 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by STiNG
for sure gimme a better heads up next time (only had a week) Then I can have more details for food etc. A good chunk of us couldnt make it and wanted to....next time for sure....pics coming soon
we should organize a big cruis/meet,try to get all our members out,be nice to get everyone cruising together then a big meet after,get to know everyone,take some good pics