Notices

~Mini Meet and Meet~ Sept 8th and 15th respectively at Kennedy Commons

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2008, 12:55 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
~Mini Meet and Meet~ Sept 8th and 15th respectively at Kennedy Commons

I know this is short notice but I am calling these two meets just because there is some information i need to get out with the Winter tire package. Alot of people have been curious to see what the Winterforce tire looks like upclose before they pull the trigger and buy the package. i will be bringing one of my tires that i bought last year, you will be able to see how well it did for 13,000 km driven on it. This will be on the 8th.

A regular meet will be held at Kennedy commons only because the fairview security doesnt like it when your trying to sell something in their parking lot. lol they told me they were watching us when i had the bodykit lips there. its not a big issue but they said try to avoid selling stuff. Regular meets is good for 2 hour sessons.

So this is at Kennedy commons for 8pm I will arrive around 8:30 or so with the tire.

Cheers
Old Oct 3, 2008, 01:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uhh soul, you need to change the month, Sept 8th & 15th are long gone already. Unless you mean 2009
Old Oct 3, 2008, 01:10 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Hydrolikz
Uhh soul, you need to change the month, Sept 8th & 15th are long gone already. Unless you mean 2009
Yes, yes I am drunk, thanks for pointing that out. lol Since i cant edit the title without an admins help... I will repost this thread. Please admin, delete this thread, I admit i screwed up lol