Notices
View Poll Results: Which would you rather join?
Mitsubishi Club will be better.
40.48%
I like a stand alone Lancer Club
52.38%
I don\'t care I love Civics
7.14%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Would it be better to have Club Mitsubishi or Just a Lancer Club

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2004, 06:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you do your homework!

Originally posted by Team_OZ_CA

Tool, Starions are inadmissible in Canada. FTO's are not allowed in the country because they are Japanese cars not build for the N.A. market so they are subject to the 15 year rule. Do your homework, you might sound a little more informed and a little less brain-dead.

check your mitsu history!

there is a galant amg, and the galant is the first japanese car that was proud to be tuned by amg.

as for the starion and the fto, have you ever seen one?

are you a lawyer? or a wannabe or a chemical engineer?
Old Mar 27, 2004, 10:55 AM

Starions are admissable in Canada, I know a guy who owns a couple on Van Island.
Old Mar 27, 2004, 09:31 PM
Evolving Member

Danno: the whole point is that until now there has never been enough people interested in such a club to make a local or provincial club, which is why we suggested a national club....it was just to get enough members to actually make a club! from the results of the meet tonight it looks like we can make a golden horseshoe club

team oz ca: i suggest you cut the mouth and quick or you will find yourself banned from this site soon...i know the mods here are pretty tight about stuff like this and won't hesitate to shut you down

everyone else: this isn't "i love spool" with an identity crisis or anything, this guy is some other guy that bought the car off of spool
Old Mar 28, 2004, 10:11 PM

mitsubishi history lesson again

Originally posted by Team_OZ_CA

Rice on my brother! Is that Ralliart a Type-R? AMG? Spec-A,R,C (pick a letter) or is it the "ultimate"....a Lancer GTR?

You're a pimp with those yellow subs. I love em'
do you think your car is an oz, oz racing is another tuning company that has even supplied lancers and galants of alloy wheels for the longgest time. check out older evo's. or you probably haven't even seen one?

as for amg. don't desecrate a tuning company that was proud to tune a japanese sedan. i'll take you to japan if you want?

gtr - do you even know the meaning of gtr. uh oh he's gonna research again and watch speed channel. or he'll use his search bar (i can read your mind).

don't ever comment on the yellow fur sub box... why? 'cause you haven't even heard it pound! guys who went to the Cooksville meet heard it and most of us admired it.

oops...i guess you were not invited...or you didn't come out of fear!
Old Mar 29, 2004, 12:27 AM

hey guys ill rep vancouver BC and along few other acitve members as we are tryin to start a club here as well....our plan is to make a VLC site first and then maybe in the future combine VLC into CLC?....like i love the CLC idea...since it would b a whole country thing..letz keep working on it and make it happen...

2nd team_oz_ca stop gettin into everybody's face like seriousily everybody is in here to talk wha dey luv....if your 2 bits isnt right for all of us to hear....just keep it to yourself alright....
Old Mar 29, 2004, 07:01 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally posted by Dr Crash
Danno: the whole point is that until now there has never been enough people interested in such a club to make a local or provincial club, which is why we suggested a national club....it was just to get enough members to actually make a club! from the results of the meet tonight it looks like we can make a golden horseshoe club

ahh that makes sence then...cool
Old Mar 29, 2004, 07:05 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Re: mitsubishi history lesson again

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 91galantamg

don't ever comment on the yellow fur sub box... why? 'cause you haven't even heard it pound! guys who went to the Cooksville meet heard it and most of us admired it.

[/QUOTE

That box is awsome, its properly built to start with not just a future shop box that some "sales profecional" from the store said is designed for that application (because his manager told him to say that)...
I heard the best comment on that box on teh weekend describing the way the carpet moved via the bass. lol anyone around for that one?
Old Mar 29, 2004, 09:50 AM

im the one that said it looks like a p*&%y fart LOL
Old Mar 29, 2004, 10:20 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

nice, it made me laugh
Old Mar 29, 2004, 09:27 PM
Evolving Member

kobe: the point of CLC is that it is national. on the CLC website we have regional forums for different affiliates under the CLC name. for instance, your VLC can be a regional subsidiary of the CLC. it's no problem, just start a thread about it in the CLC regional forum!! right now we are planning on having GTA Montreal, and BC regionals...maybe even Edmonton as i have noticed a few ppl from around there so far
Old Mar 30, 2004, 01:04 AM

yeah i get your point Dr. Crash , but for the meantime VLC will stay on it's own till we could merge into CLC (like when itz fully running ) since we could be starting realy soon as we have most of the stuff all ready to go except what we want to put into VLC

In the future let's meet somewhere in the middle =)!
Old Mar 30, 2004, 08:36 PM
Evolving Member

i doubt you'll convince many ppl to drive out to saskatchewan for a meet but you can try!! hehe.

if you haven't already, open a thread under "regional" in the CLC site and let ppl know you want to merge once everything is running smoothly. i hope there is enough interested ppl in BC to get some members together
Old Mar 30, 2004, 09:34 PM

here's my 2 cents. i think we have a mits club and the have different branches, lancer, eclipse, etc and different regions like by province so that we can all keep in touch and maybe have "cruises" to neighboring provinces! that way we could have the main club as mits canada and branches like clc, vlc and mlc.
Old Mar 30, 2004, 10:28 PM

Yeah it looked liked RalliartCA killed big bird and stuck some subs in him but it sounds nice and you gotta love it when the fur starts to fly!!

im the one that said it looks like a p*&%y fart LOL
LMFAO!!!! That was funny!!!

Later

Steve
Old Mar 31, 2004, 01:34 AM

couldnt go into CLC..and register all it pops up is error and stuff....
HAHAH~saskatchewan maybe not that center but like a location near both of us....and certainly there is a growing number of interest in BC as I've got 16 people on my list that are interested in forming a VLC...so yeah

Quick Reply: Would it be better to have Club Mitsubishi or Just a Lancer Club