Notices

Canadian Mitsu dealers

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2011, 07:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Canadian Mitsu dealers

Just one question: Is there a dealer in all of Canada that doesn't make you want to claw your eyes out? Is there?
Old Nov 13, 2011, 04:48 PM
Evolved Member

The ones here in Vancouver are average. Basically you pick the one you want, haggle a bit on the price, go home think about it, they call you back, you go back in and sign. $50k for a base GSR, $54k for a GSR w/ handling pkg, 60-65k for the MR.
Old Nov 19, 2011, 07:04 PM
Evolving Member

I bought my Evo new at Boisvert in Quebec, got the price I wanted, service top notch... nothing bad to say.
Family owned, rally racers, maybe thats why!
Old Nov 19, 2011, 07:19 PM
Evolving Member

I had an AWESOME experience with Waverly mitsu in winnipeg. Bought my lancer se from them and then traded it in for a new ralliart in Aug. Got 17K in trade and paid mrsp for the RA and the dealer put Recaros in at no cost.
Old Dec 14, 2011, 04:12 PM

lol i work for a dealer here in edmonton and people seem pretty happy with us. if your in the area and looking i can hook you up
Old Jan 26, 2012, 08:49 AM

There are 3 dealers in Edmonton. Southside, Northside, Westend.

North's part department makes me cringe with their lack of knowledge about any part they sell.

Westend well I have not honestly tried to deal with them a whole lot.

Southside, even though they are the furthest away of the 3 dealership... Their main parts guys is awesome, knowledgeable and kind. Doesn't have to ask me if my 04 Outty has a V6 or not like Northside does. Their main service person I end up dealing with i also very nice and she has helped me sort things out in the past with the vehicle.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 08:21 PM

No there isn't an honest dealership out there, I went and bought my lancer from the metrotown mitsubishi, they were ok but i wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I got the car for what I wanted but the sale girl that sold it to me, she was late when i went to go meet her and i had to bring the car back three times because they first of all gave me a french manual and i don't speak french, then i noticed that they didn't fix the scratches on the car so i had to bring it back for that and they tail lights were fogging up so they had to take a look at that as well. it was just one thing after another and they didn't make me feel good about purchasing the car from them. They treated me like I wasn't anything and just another sale. I spent alot of money on my car and you know what we all have and we all deserve respect and a little attention, but to them it's all about the money and nothing else. I would not buy a car from them again.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Izerous
There are 3 dealers in Edmonton. Southside, Northside, Westend.

North's part department makes me cringe with their lack of knowledge about any part they sell.

Westend well I have not honestly tried to deal with them a whole lot.

Southside, even though they are the furthest away of the 3 dealership... Their main parts guys is awesome, knowledgeable and kind. Doesn't have to ask me if my 04 Outty has a V6 or not like Northside does. Their main service person I end up dealing with i also very nice and she has helped me sort things out in the past with the vehicle.

Is Scott still the parts manager at northside?
Old Feb 1, 2012, 12:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SweetSpotRacing
No there isn't an honest dealership out there, I went and bought my lancer from the metrotown mitsubishi, they were ok but i wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I got the car for what I wanted but the sale girl that sold it to me, she was late when i went to go meet her and i had to bring the car back three times because they first of all gave me a french manual and i don't speak french, then i noticed that they didn't fix the scratches on the car so i had to bring it back for that and they tail lights were fogging up so they had to take a look at that as well. it was just one thing after another and they didn't make me feel good about purchasing the car from them. They treated me like I wasn't anything and just another sale. I spent alot of money on my car and you know what we all have and we all deserve respect and a little attention, but to them it's all about the money and nothing else. I would not buy a car from them again.
Wouldn't worry too much about foggy tails as they all tend to condensate a little when it rains. The fog lights are just as bad! Yeah, Metrotown Mitsu tried to sell me a 2011 Evo at full price even though I told them that I knew that the 2012's were coming out the next month (which they already knew). Nice staff, but numbers didn't work in my favor. The best dealership ever was Northshore, but they must have given people awesome deals and too honest service that they ended up changing to Kia
Old Feb 1, 2012, 10:00 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Optiblue
Wouldn't worry too much about foggy tails as they all tend to condensate a little when it rains. The fog lights are just as bad! Yeah, Metrotown Mitsu tried to sell me a 2011 Evo at full price even though I told them that I knew that the 2012's were coming out the next month (which they already knew). Nice staff, but numbers didn't work in my favor. The best dealership ever was Northshore, but they must have given people awesome deals and too honest service that they ended up changing to Kia
This is troubling. From the polling i have done. I know Customer Service opinions are not very good in Ontario. But very high in Alberta and Quebec. I wasnt sure what things were like in the far west coast.

Maybe its its an isolated case?
Old Feb 1, 2012, 10:12 AM

i have a pretty good experience with Newtype mitsu, back when i had my 06 lancer which i got from vancouver mitsubishi i hated every moment that i spent there in that dealership, maybe because i was 17 then but i've been treated well in NewType Mitsu here in richmond, bc
Old Feb 1, 2012, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Hot_Wheelz
Is Scott still the parts manager at northside?
Honestly no idea when ever I call them or go to Northside I think I keep getting their most junior person or something.
Old Feb 12, 2012, 07:06 PM

Thanks optiblue, hopefully it won't become more of a problem. I think unfortunately all the dealership wants is to sell you a car and get rid of you!
Old Feb 13, 2012, 12:37 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evo_soul
This is troubling. From the polling i have done. I know Customer Service opinions are not very good in Ontario. But very high in Alberta and Quebec. I wasnt sure what things were like in the far west coast.

Maybe its its an isolated case?
Maybe, but I had excellent service on my first Evo from Northshore. Knocked off $6k and had friendly service! They even let me test drive a MR which is what sold me. When I wanted a GSR, that dealership closed down and Metrotown didn't even know how that dealership could have sold it to me for so cheap. They were firm on sticker price on 1 year old lot cars so I had to walk.

Originally Posted by SweetSpotRacing
Thanks optiblue, hopefully it won't become more of a problem. I think unfortunately all the dealership wants is to sell you a car and get rid of you!
Yeah, pretty much sell you the car, try and get you to come back for overpriced services, and kick you out if you need anything like warranty work done! My MR had rear bumper paint chipping issues and it took them 3 months to get that approved and only got approved due to my constant calling. At least they still fixed it. I have a story from all the main dealerships in the lowermainland from my own and other local guys experiences. The best was Northshore but now it's gone

Last edited by Optiblue; Feb 13, 2012 at 12:40 AM.
Old Feb 13, 2012, 05:38 PM

unfortunately all the time it happens, all the good places are always gone by the time you need them!

Quick Reply: Canadian Mitsu dealers