Notices

Cruise Suggestions for June 13 Meet

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2004, 09:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise Suggestions for June 13 Meet

Just want some input on how you guys want the cruise to be like .

How much distance, what route, multiple destinations??? Are we gonna go for coffee???

How do you guys want it?
Old May 10, 2004, 09:48 PM

i would like to see an evo wipe the goofy look off sum civic drivers face lol but thats just me.
how bout newhere close to the lake with a huge lot i'm not sure as to where though i'm game for just about nething.
Old May 10, 2004, 09:51 PM
Evolving Member

If you were on that last minimeet you would have seen that look.
Old May 10, 2004, 10:12 PM

The evos didn't let loose on any of the civics it would have been nice to see the guy with the mobile circus blow his engine trying his luck against one. I mean he tried to impress us by killing his clutch at the Tim Hortons (#2)
Old May 10, 2004, 10:39 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by OutaControl
i would like to see an evo wipe the goofy look off sum civic drivers face lol but thats just me.
how bout newhere close to the lake with a huge lot i'm not sure as to where though i'm game for just about nething.

Oakville has a park with a big lot plus its minutes away from Mississauga.
Old May 10, 2004, 10:47 PM

I don't care where we go...I just love watching people's faces as a line of mitsu's drive by!!!

But let's try to get one or two big groups together to ride to the destination instead of a bunch of smaller groups....

Later

Steve
Old May 11, 2004, 05:22 AM
Evolving Member

Big groups are always best to impress..... Hard to stay together with traffic and lights....only draw back.....

Last edited by T.O. Rallisport; May 11, 2004 at 05:52 AM.
Old May 11, 2004, 06:16 AM
jtc
Evolving Member

i'd say cruise to dave & buster's, or playdium or something. i like that we hang out and all, but having something to do would be great. last time at d&b's, clubEL hungout in the lot for a bit, then they all went in to boston pizza to eat and then d&b's.
Old May 11, 2004, 07:30 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jtc
i'd say cruise to dave & buster's, or playdium or something. i like that we hang out and all, but having something to do would be great. last time at d&b's, clubEL hungout in the lot for a bit, then they all went in to boston pizza to eat and then d&b's.
Dave and Buster's is a great place to hang out, and their parking lot is big enough to fit all the cars. We can possibly arrange with their manager for group discounts, since we'll be there for a while.

May I also suggest two-way radios...they're really handy for multi-car cruises.
Old May 11, 2004, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by Dr. Fob

and perhaps a route map (or even just talking about it) prior to taking off. This will give us a general idea of where we are going and turning. With traffic and stuff, it will be difficult to keep everyone together. stupid stop lights.

and it'll keep me from following a lancer that's not in the group.

Last edited by GreenArcher; May 20, 2004 at 08:47 PM.
Old May 11, 2004, 07:58 AM
Evolving Member

Cruise Idea

We should be cruising around downtown Toronto. Toronto Exhibition Place is very nice to be 'final parking destination'. Cruising down the lake shore blvd from Cooksville. Cooksville or those who have some connection should contact some magazines' guys to cover us, I am very sure that they will be very happy to do so (Miraculous Evo(s) existence in Toronto hangs together with their little brothers: Ralliart, OZ, Lancers and Talons). Invites all your friends (including Hondas and all those other cr*p cars) to the exhibition place. Show them some Mitsubishi attitudes
Old May 11, 2004, 10:50 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Dr. Fob
Dave and Buster's is a great place to hang out, and their parking lot is big enough to fit all the cars. We can possibly arrange with their manager for group discounts, since we'll be there for a while.

If you guys want to do something like Dave and Busters after the meet on Sunday June 13th....after 6pm....then I'm sure I can arrange something..... put your suggestions out..... and I'll PM everyone....and take a count...
Old May 11, 2004, 10:51 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mrauqinas
We should be cruising around downtown Toronto. Toronto Exhibition Place is very nice to be 'final parking destination'. Cruising down the lake shore blvd from Cooksville. Cooksville or those who have some connection should contact some magazines' guys to cover us, I am very sure that they will be very happy to do so (Miraculous Evo(s) existence in Toronto hangs together with their little brothers: Ralliart, OZ, Lancers and Talons). Invites all your friends (including Hondas and all those other cr*p cars) to the exhibition place. Show them some Mitsubishi attitudes
Trust me....I've been on that stuff for a while now.....
Old May 11, 2004, 11:01 AM
jtc
Evolving Member

I have 2 FRS radios, they're the top Motorola ones with the sub-codes, but as far as I know they're compatible with the lower models. Anyone know? I'll bring 'em to the meet anyway.
Old May 11, 2004, 11:45 AM
Evolving Member

They should be compatible with other Motorola models, as well as other brands. For those simpler radios without the sub-codes, as long as the channel is set to code "0", they'll work fine.

Quick Reply: Cruise Suggestions for June 13 Meet