Notices

How much did you pay?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2002, 01:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How much did you pay?

How much did you pay including taxes,

I got them to throw in the block heater, and tint my windows.. and basically payed list price....

I found myself in a unlikely position to bargain, i have the only Yellow Lancer OZ Manual in Alberta, till end of november.

were you successful in bargaining?
Old Oct 4, 2002, 02:24 AM

I was able to get them to lower the list price by a couple hundred, throw in the pre inspection fee ($200 so they say) and got $300 off rust proofing...

A little under $25000 CDN taxes in. (Damn GST!)
Old Oct 4, 2002, 02:37 AM

I was able to get them to lower the list price by a couple hundred, throw in the pre inspection fee ($200 so they say) and got $300 off rust proofing...

A little under $25000 CDN taxes in. (Damn GST!)
Old Oct 4, 2002, 10:40 AM

Yeah to total amount of the check i wrote was 23,500.00 do you have PST where you at?
Old Oct 4, 2002, 12:40 PM

Are you in Edmonton or Calgary? I have an O-Z manual (yellow) coming in next week, in Calgary... there is one on the lot, but I didn't want to spring the extra for the sunroof (though it would be nice).

What dealer did you end up going to?

PHIL
Old Oct 4, 2002, 08:04 PM

8% PST
Old Oct 4, 2002, 08:05 PM

**** dude!!! i am in Calgary,

and they say that i have the only Yellow Lancer OZ, manual, sunroof... which is ****ed up.. i assume mine is a different model than yours but still... There are a couple automatics running around the city, haven't seen them yet.. but Hyatt, and Platinum both had a automatic sitting around.. bound to be sold soon...

If i see a Lancer, and hear you switching gears, i'll give you the wave.. hahaha
Old Oct 4, 2002, 09:36 PM

Well, I can tell you with a high degree of accuracy that there is another 5 speed yellow OZ with sunroof, sitting on Platinum's lot (unless they sold it yesterday). I know, because I drove it last weekend.

I didn't want to spring the extra for the upper glass (I average 50k/year, on #2, so I just figured I wouldn't open it much... actually, that's my excuse, since I wanted it but couldn't justify the cash, what with carrying three insurances and all... ). But mine will be here Wed or Thurs (just cleared customs in Van), and is a yellow O-Z, stick, with everything but sunroof and ABS.

The only reason I went to Platinum was I actually live in Airdrie, so NE was only 10mins away. Platinum is owned by Shaganappi Chev-Olds, and they will be doing the parts/service for a while, until Platinum's 27k sq-ft showroom opens.

Apparently, they are also going to be carrying parts for older Mitsus too, which is good news for my 4x4.

If I see you, I'll definitely toot! Maybe after I take delivery, we can meet up for coffee, and trade notes?

PHIL
Old Oct 4, 2002, 10:02 PM

For sure, i drove that one too, i am probably the reason why second was so easy to find (got pissed off, so i slammed it in)

They told me that that one was reserved by a guy in Kelowna, but i guess he doesnt' want it anymore.

whatever.. lets meet up...Hyatt told me that mine is coming early next week as well