Notices

Montreal's SCP5 October 15-16-17 w/ MCCC Team?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2004, 07:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Montreal's SCP5 October 15-16-17 w/ MCCC Team?

Hey everyone from the Mitsubishi Car Club of Canada,

After the recent success of the Track & Wheels, something bigger is happening: The Sport Compact Performance 5th Edition in Montreal. For the fifth anniversary they have decided to create a zone in the Olympic Stadium dedicated to teams.

I think it'd be cool if we go there as the MCCC. I know we just had a meet, but this is really the biggest event in Montreal, even in Canada I think.

People, I need your advice on this.

Let's make competition to the Hyundai club, please!

Pete
Old Sep 6, 2004, 07:06 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
www.sportcompactperformance.com

E-mail:
vee@sportcompactperformance.com
Old Sep 6, 2004, 07:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

-

As I said, I won't have any time to organize or participate in any show until next spring. But if any of you guys want to go to the SCP together, it would be really "cool".

As for the next big thing for MCCC, as Sylvain mentionned, we are planning the baddest of meets... to be held next spring. I know it's kinda far away, but I'm quite sure we can make up for lost time with a great event. Of course, we are still in the early stages of planning... but stay tuned, you guys are in for a surprise!

_
Old Sep 6, 2004, 09:04 PM

im going already. i will be droping my car off there on thursday night with the other guys that im going with. i haven't heared anything from the mccc guys, but ill be there.
Old Sep 6, 2004, 09:12 PM
Evolving Member

You know I'm due for some vacation time before November so i might be interested. Just need to know how many cars from mccc are going
Old Sep 7, 2004, 12:55 AM

I'm definitely going there _as a visitor_. Guys entering their cars, if you want help cleaning/detailing the cars, I'll be more than happy to help! Also, I can offer transportation for the weekend. You won't be able to take the car out during the weekend at all I guess.

Have you decided where you'll be sleeping etc ? There's always room at my place..

Keep us posted guys
fluke

PS: will both turbo guys from TO be present?
Old Sep 7, 2004, 04:52 AM

im one of them, im not sure if mario is going
Old Sep 7, 2004, 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by lancerCANADA
im one of them,
Yes I know that...

Originally Posted by lancerCANADA
im not sure if mario is going
I was hoping one of you guys knew if he's interested..

fluke
Old Sep 7, 2004, 07:47 AM
Evolved Member

i would like to go this time if money permits,how much is it to get your car in the display
Old Sep 7, 2004, 08:34 AM

if people of mccc go, i go for sure!!!if you guys enter your car i gonna enter mind too..so give me some news and the info for register the car all together!!!or if you want just meet to visit the show together .mccc rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 7, 2004, 08:36 AM

please i want news fast because if i go i need to ask my boss for days off ,and the best think is now!!!!!!!i want to go if people go together........
Old Sep 7, 2004, 09:01 AM

ok, if people is want to go, i can start to have info for register all the car club together ..i gonna start to organized with you if you want!!!he have to register the car very very fast because we can t do that at the door...i know some people don t want to enter his car but don t forget we going to represent the mccc crew and like pete say he have a class for club in the show. so he dont need to have the biggest car just the same spirit of the other show and going to have fun with the club for the guys who dont want to enter the car is gonna be very fun to help the guys!!!if he dont enter the car is gonna be very fun to go with all of you and maybe check for next season.............during the past i going in visitor and i never see more of 2 lancer in this car so if you want to be very strong like club is one of the best show to go....but i dont want to go for win individual trophee i want to go to win best car club and to make the club bigger in montreal.....
Old Sep 7, 2004, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by davelancer
ok, if people is want to go, i can start to have info for register all the car club together ..i gonna start to organized with you if you want!!!he have to register the car very very fast because we can t do that at the door...i know some people don t want to enter his car but don t forget we going to represent the mccc crew and like pete say he have a class for club in the show. so he dont need to have the biggest car just the same spirit of the other show and going to have fun with the club for the guys who dont want to enter the car is gonna be very fun to help the guys!!!if he dont enter the car is gonna be very fun to go with all of you and maybe check for next season.............during the past i going in visitor and i never see more of 2 lancer in this car so if you want to be very strong like club is one of the best show to go....but i dont want to go for win individual trophee i want to go to win best car club and to make the club bigger in montreal.....
Yes. I agree with Dave and Pete. No crazy mods necessary but being there as a club gives it more impact. I told you my car has no serious mods but entered it to represent. I'd like to believe that in a small way, it helped bring the trophy to our club as the best club. And that's the way for them to know the Lancers have arrived

Having said that, as much as I'd like to go, my bank account will not allow me to go for a third trip to Montreal in 3 months. But I will definitely join you guys next year. Good luck to you guys.
Old Sep 7, 2004, 09:25 AM

i call the guys who organized the car show and he said to enter the car he need to know how many gonna be there and he need to post the picture of all car to see if the car is ok to go there but dont forget he have all 2003 and more so is not a garbage car he have!!!!is cost is 75 dollard cnd for each car with vip pass and more we gonna have a club section [mccc to gether]and we cant but a banner and distribute a flyer of the club...is look little bit difficult to go there but if you want is possible or the next option is go next season with more guys ready.......and i can go all together to see this event [visitor ] for this year..but i hate to see all the car club[civic,accent ,tiburon ect...]but no mitsubishi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 7, 2004, 09:50 AM

the more guys you have the better. i also talk them and they said that we have to have more than 5 mitsu's to have there own class. so guys come on. lets go

Quick Reply: Montreal's SCP5 October 15-16-17 w/ MCCC Team?