EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Canadian Forum (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/canadian-forum-63/)
-   -   ***news For Potential Lancer Club Members (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/canadian-forum/344611-news-potential-lancer-club-members.html)

Hydrolikz May 10, 2008 10:14 AM

***news For Potential Lancer Club Members

***NEW INFO FOR TORONTO LANCER CLUB MEMBERS AND FUTURE MEMBERS***

Since there are some people that are in the club that I have yet to see, the new membership requirement is that you need to attend at least one of the meets in your lancer before you can become a member, or atleast have been referred by an existing member.This is to weed out uncertanty, and people just wanting to see there name on the list. Members who are already on the list that are already confirmed need not to worry, but anyone on the list that we haven't seen yet will be removed until confirmed in person.

evo_soul May 10, 2008 11:47 AM

In the coming weeks, I will be having a dinner open to regular car club members to help draft the car club constitution. Giving everyone a chance to share ideas, concerns and laydown club rules. Its meant to be fun session where we will get the chance to talk everything Lancer, Evo and Ralli Art.

This will also give me a chance to unveil some of the treats/deals I have been working on with Mitsubishi and vendors for our car club.

I am working out something with Korean Grill house to see if we can get a good discount for a All you can eat Korean BBQ session. So even if nothing gets accomplished, at least your going home full. The best time to do this would be at about 9 or 9:30 after our next car club session. Menu located here if you have never been there. http://www.koreangrillhouse.com/mf_ayce_menu.htm

I will leave it up to Hydro and HomieG and others to come up with a day that works for the masses ;)

Cheers

rontam90 May 10, 2008 01:34 PM

the korean bbq at commerce gate is pretty nice too, and cheaper (i think, lol)

RUBBERDUCKEY May 10, 2008 02:22 PM

That would be an intresting meeting too bad I won't attend vegetarian. But great place to go but I love it when people burn their food and smoke up the whole resturant :D

BlaqueGhost May 10, 2008 02:36 PM

last time i went to Korean BBQ i brought seasoning... Jerk Seasoning, Steak Sauce etc LOL
Pissed off a lot of people but damn our food was good

Hydrolikz May 10, 2008 04:17 PM

^:lol:

blancy612 May 10, 2008 07:23 PM

yeaa the kbbq @ commerce is pretty good and the price is goodd after 10pm its like 12$ all u can eat...but where are we gonna parkk??
undergoundd?

nxt meet is in the east..hows the 1st week of june for everyone?
june 6th is a friday

BlaqueGhost May 10, 2008 07:31 PM

brother is getting married that weekend so I can't make it, but don't plan around me I will voice my opinion at a later date

evo_soul May 10, 2008 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by blancy612 (Post 5647841)
yeaa the kbbq @ commerce is pretty good and the price is goodd after 10pm its like 12$ all u can eat...but where are we gonna parkk??
undergoundd?

nxt meet is in the east..hows the 1st week of june for everyone?
june 6th is a friday

I know the location in Scarborough pretty good, the pricing might be a little better then 12 dollars

Infamous_pt4 May 10, 2008 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Hydrolikz (Post 5646692)
***NEW INFO FOR TORONTO LANCER CLUB MEMBERS AND FUTURE MEMBERS***

Since there are some people that are in the club that I have yet to see, the new membership requirement is that you need to attend at least one of the meets in your lancer before you can become a member, or atleast have been referred by an existing member.This is to weed out uncertanty, and people just wanting to see there name on the list. Members who are already on the list that are already confirmed need not to worry, but anyone on the list that we haven't seen yet will be removed until confirmed in person.

there should also be a requirement to attend 1 meet a month,not too much to ask for,since there are only 2 a month,come out and show support atleast once a month for somethin you say you rep

ericxd May 10, 2008 07:45 PM

imma just come eat n chill w/ the crew

evo_soul May 10, 2008 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Infamous_pt4 (Post 5647886)
there should also be a requirement to attend 1 meet a month,not too much to ask for,since there are only 2 a month,come out and show support atleast once a month for somethin you say you rep

dont worry i have a suggestion that may solve this issue, in terms of membership and still keep the club very friendly and open, After discussing it with a few of the regulars.

minimums I dont think will work, because let me tell you something the winter is pretty brutal, asking someone to commit that hard core is like going on a prison death camp march in the Arctic.

aznguru May 10, 2008 09:44 PM

Food + me = GOOD !

Infamous_pt4 May 11, 2008 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by evo_soul (Post 5648036)
dont worry i have a suggestion that may solve this issue, in terms of membership and still keep the club very friendly and open, After discussing it with a few of the regulars.

minimums I dont think will work, because let me tell you something the winter is pretty brutal, asking someone to commit that hard core is like going on a prison death camp march in the Arctic.

well winter is a different story,winter send alot of people into hiding,myself included,but now that the nice weather is here it shouldnt be too hard to make it out to one meet,im busy as hell which sucks,always working 7 days a week pretty much,but i make time to come out ,i could see if we were all pricks like some other clubs,but were all pretty friendly people,nothing but open arms for new members lol

Infamous_pt4 May 11, 2008 07:26 AM

blancy when do you want to get the tails done? g do you think we would need more then 2 of us to get mike to do it on a saturday?