EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Canadian Forum (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/canadian-forum-63/)
-   -   ~July 12th Saturday Meet, Location TBA (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/canadian-forum/355289-july-12th-saturday-meet-location-tba.html)

evo_soul Jul 2, 2008 11:04 PM

~July 12th Saturday Meet, Location TBA

Greetings all, A Saturday meet for next week on the 12th has been set. This hopefully will allow for a large meet. The location is still up for debate, but I am leaning towards a Fairviet meet. Feel free to table ideas.

I will set up a vote to allow us to way in, after we hear some ideas.

Cheers

LancerGirl08 Jul 3, 2008 03:45 PM

I'll definitely be there... I don't care where it is as long as I'll be able to find it easily! :)

Just lemme know what time!

Sharkie Jul 3, 2008 04:27 PM

Niagara cruise... Other car clubs have annual Niagara Cruise.... lets have ours hehehe...

RUBBERDUCKEY Jul 3, 2008 05:42 PM

we been to many resturants why not try japanese this time {thumbup} or maby the raw fish will scare people :D

LancerGirl08 Jul 3, 2008 06:44 PM

Gross. I'm the pickiest eater ever... lol.

If it's not Canadian (hamburgers or chicken fingers lmao) I won't eat it :P

Infamous_pt4 Jul 3, 2008 06:58 PM

i vote for ajax,its about time everyone takes a trip out here,i have a good location too with a huge parking lot,a amc a few different pubs and bars a few different restaurants and a chuck-e-cheese lol

razo Jul 3, 2008 07:07 PM

i’m always down for a fairview meet
…i just hope i don’t work that day!

LancerGirl08 Jul 3, 2008 07:08 PM

Lewl @ Chuck E. Cheese.

Well, I have to go to Toronto since I'm staying the night at my friends house and we're going to Wonderland on Sunday!

I suppose if I have enough gas I can drive to Toronto then drive back to Ajax and then back to Toronto?? LOL

Someone wanna lend me $20 for gas?! :P

RUBBERDUCKEY Jul 3, 2008 08:20 PM

$20 will only get u like 10 L {thumbdwn}

BlaqueGhost Jul 3, 2008 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Infamous_pt4 (Post 5850133)
i vote for ajax,its about time everyone takes a trip out here,i have a good location too with a huge parking lot,a amc a few different pubs and bars a few different restaurants and a chuck-e-cheese lol

Isn't that in Whitby?

you guys love having meets while i am working {thumbdwn}

homieG Jul 3, 2008 09:05 PM

think ajax is going to be the next location. we havnt done a meet in that end yet. evosould will put up a vote if there is somewhere else someone suggests. i think ajx should be it though, cuz infamous has travelled enuff to come to sauga meets, etc. got to be fair to everyone.

razo, are you evr going to come to meets other than the one's close to ur house?!?! lol....cheap ass! haha....jks!

blaque, i havnt seen u ina while yo, stop working so muhc guy. what time u working till tomm?

evo_soul Jul 3, 2008 11:00 PM

I think Fairview will be the safe bet for this July 12th, its aligned in the center of town and 401 accessible. Its a good comprimise for all parties. lol not saying that AJAX isnt the hottest place on earth lol, :) ;)

But the real treat I am planning for at the end of this month or early next month is to have a beach day down at the beaches lakeshore east :) around where woodbine park is. lol work on my tan maybe hehe ;)

Infamous_pt4 Jul 4, 2008 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by BlaqueGhost (Post 5850416)
Isn't that in Whitby?

you guys love having meets while i am working {thumbdwn}

yea it is in whitby,its right off the 401,easiest place to find

LancerGirl08 Jul 4, 2008 04:49 AM

I think I've been to Fairview Mall once....

That was like 5 years ago... LOL.

Well, I guess I'll probably be the one making a big entrance being fashionably late! :p

jappaswat Jul 4, 2008 09:10 AM

im down im down im down!

i know a steak house at dixie road 1~2 block north of highway 401. $~20 bucks for a 18 oz steak! or 16oz ribs your pick with everything on the side.

if you guys are hungry carnivores, let me know.