EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Canadian Forum (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/canadian-forum-63/)
-   -   Canada Prices Only Please - Lancer Ralliart 2009 With Premium Package (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/canadian-forum/438253-canada-prices-only-please-lancer-ralliart-2009-premium-package.html)

ĴaiŠyn Aug 4, 2009 09:59 PM

Canada Prices Only Please - Lancer Ralliart 2009 With Premium Package

Planning on buying a Lancer Ralliart 2009 (Brand New) by early September or mid September. So I would like to know what was the final price everyone paid with the Premium PKG and Tax Included, also how much would you be able to bargain the dealers down to. I am from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. If that effects the prices.

Tonic25 Aug 5, 2009 06:42 AM

easy check on the mitsu website...............

ĴaiŠyn Aug 6, 2009 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Tonic25 (Post 7359676)
easy check on the mitsu website...............

I meant by bargaining, like how much everyone got the full price down to.

evo_soul Aug 7, 2009 06:36 AM

very soon we are going to be laying down fixed terms to the gold alliance dealerships so RalliArt prices might be brokered, but thats 1 to 2 months out

Mike_09RA Aug 25, 2009 01:06 AM

i had pickering down too 235 bi weekly, 5000 down 84 months i dont knwo the exact savings as they wouldnt give me a print out.

johentie Sep 10, 2009 07:00 AM

i got ours in June at markham..

bi weekly payments of $260, $0 down, premium package with rust and paint protection..

Vootie Sep 13, 2009 10:47 AM

Was about to buy one for $34,900 (+tax, PDI, and admin) before I decided to get an Evo.

coryl Sep 21, 2009 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by ĴaiŠyn (Post 7359015)
Planning on buying a Lancer Ralliart 2009 (Brand New) by early September or mid September. So I would like to know what was the final price everyone paid with the Premium PKG and Tax Included, also how much would you be able to bargain the dealers down to. I am from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. If that effects the prices.

If you buy off the lot you will get a better deal as they don't want cars sitting long...$34-35 G's with taxes and everything in is what they were going to go...you will have to accept anything that is on the car including test-drive km's...but well worth the discount...you need to negotiate well, and walk away one or two times before they give you their bare minimum price...go seek out and test drive at a few dealerships and see which one gives the final best price. I was going to buy the Ralliart and was quoted those prices, but decided to get the EVO MR that was sitting on the lot. Phantom Black, 240km's, 2008, brand new...and beautiful!!! Cost...$48 G's, which included all taxes and fees, etc...it was a cash deal. Plus got $1000 gift card and free 3-day vacation to Vegas. {thumbup}

coryl Sep 21, 2009 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by ĴaiŠyn (Post 7359015)

If you buy off the lot you will get a better deal as they don't want cars sitting long...$34-35 G's with taxes and everything in is what they were going to go...you will have to accept anything that is on the car including test-drive km's...but well worth the discount...you need to negotiate well, and walk away one or two times before they give you their bare minimum price...go seek out and test drive at a few dealerships and see which one gives the final best price. I was going to buy the Ralliart and was quoted those prices, but decided to get the EVO MR that was sitting on the lot. Phantom Black, 240km's, 2008, brand new...and beautiful!!! Cost...$48 G's, which included all taxes and fees, etc...it was a cash deal. Plus got $1000 gift card and free 3-day vacation to Vegas. {thumbup}