EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Canadian Forum (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/canadian-forum-63/)
-   -   GTA meet (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/canadian-forum/72659-gta-meet.html)

T.O. Rallisport Feb 2, 2004 10:58 AM

GTA meet at Cooksville Mitsubishi 2004

Hey I saw that there was a Toronto meet in December where 4 people actually showed up out of 7. I wanted to know if anyone wanted to try to do a good meet at Cooksville Mitsubishi... IN THE SUMMER? I want this to be a big turn out...not just 5-10 cars.

Me and a few partner's just opened up a auto repair and performance shop in Brampton, Ontario called J.A.P Auto Repair and Performance.....Since I have a 04 Ralliart I hope to concentrate a little more on the Lancer stuff.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED IN HAVING A GOOD MEET AT COOKSVILLE MITSUBISHI (MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO)! There will be prizes there. I have already talked to Cooksville Mitsubishi....and they are happy to host it. When it gets close to summer time I'll send a message to everyone that leaves a response on this thread...to set up a date and time. I noticed that there are a few threads for lancer meets in the past..... but it's usually just to gather for 1 day. So there's not 100 different threads... I was thinking of just using the one thread everytime. So post so I know to respond to you when a date is set.

MEET IS SET FOR THE M.C.C.C. (Mitsubishi Car Club of Canada)...Cooksville Mitsubishi 300 Dundas st east, Mississauga Ontario.....on Saturday July 10 Between 6:30pm-9pm....with a cruise after..... You can check out the MCCC site at www.mitsubishicarclubcanada.com or pm me for updates on meets and club info

Update....from last Super Meet..... 142 Mitsu's showed up......

cih Feb 2, 2004 04:30 PM

I'm always down for a meet.

i45 Feb 2, 2004 05:30 PM

Sounds great, be a good time too in the spring. Right now its not that great, but ill deff. be up 4 a meet, and Brampton, all the better. Im right there!

Dr Crash Feb 2, 2004 09:27 PM

yeah school is a little too busy for me right now, but spring time sounds good.

enjoku Feb 3, 2004 01:19 AM

Count me in and set the date I'll try to bring a few lancer owners too.

cih Feb 3, 2004 12:47 PM

We should have a Big Meet in May, school should be out for most of us and the weather should be just right. Just not the long weekend please.

T.O. Rallisport Feb 3, 2004 12:50 PM

when it gets closer to nice weather.... I'll e-mail everyone on the thread. Majority vote will rule.

i45 Feb 3, 2004 06:33 PM

Alright coo, ye schoo and stuff is done in early june I think for me, Ill check though to make sure.

CanLancerOZ Feb 3, 2004 07:17 PM

count me in for a summer meet {thumbup}

T.O. Rallisport Feb 4, 2004 08:35 AM

Bump this thread..... to try to keep this thread current so New Member's notice it and don't have to search in the archives.

OZLancer Feb 6, 2004 07:36 AM

I'm in - haven't been to a meet since last summer!

Lancer_4_Sale Feb 6, 2004 11:03 AM

Just so you know Cooksville Mitsubishi is a rip-off. They failed to do PDI on my car: on delivery my tires were over-inflated my, oil below spec and my alignment off. When they installed my cd changer they scratched my console.....and thats why there ass is being sued.

I suggest you find a better dealer to hang out with or not a dealer at all. Don't think for one minute they aren't going to record your vins and ensure that your warranty is voided.

jtc Feb 6, 2004 11:09 AM

I would suggest Markham Mitsubishi, but that's not convenient for many of you. They're good guys, and their demo Ralli/Art has a CAI and cat-back, so at least they seem mod-friendly.

Also, they're very cool about getting installs done. Instead of charging me an arm and leg to order in and install a system for me, they let me buy my system from elsewhere, and just told me to go to their authorized installer to get it done.

i45 Feb 6, 2004 05:22 PM

Markam = Good people.

That would actually be most convienent for me lol, 30-35 min from house

jtc Feb 6, 2004 10:23 PM

Wow, 2 person meet. Sweet! :)