EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Canadian Forum (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/canadian-forum-63/)
-   -   List of first gen Canadian Mitsu Club (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/canadian-forum/73445-list-first-gen-canadian-mitsu-club.html)

T.O. Rallisport Mar 31, 2004 03:57 PM

List of first gen Canadian Mitsu Club

Hi I just wanted to list the first Generation...for the...Canadian Mitsubishi Club....... These are the first Mitsu owner's to commit themselves to the second Cooksville Mini Meet and the start of the Canadian Mitsubishi club........so I guess these are considered the PIONEER's of the club....... I am just listing the first name and last intial......See existing and new members at the next mini meet Sat. May 8, 2004...between 5pm-7pm...and at the Super Summer Meet Sunday June 13, 2004. time.... TBA...both will be held at Cooksville Mitsubishi.... any questions about the Canadian Mitsubishi Club or the meets feel free to e-mail or pm me... BTW....the Mitsu Canada Club is open to everyone no matter what area they live in and will have a operational site soon where you can get info.....:mitsu:

1. Tim L
2. Emil O
3. Dan R
4. Ninoy A
5. Christopher K
6. Steve D
7. Niegel A
8. Dennis S
9. Noel S
10. Andrew C
11. Damian R
12. Terry S
13. Jason W
14. Rockey T
15. Michael M
16. Chris R
17. Jason C
18. Mario S
19. Antohony K
20. Don M.

Graeme Mar 31, 2004 07:19 PM

Hey, guys--no offence, but there's more to Canada than the GTA. Remember that even though us Westerners can't make it out, we're no less up for having a CMC. Don't hate, yo.

Dr Crash Mar 31, 2004 08:59 PM

much love to our regional clubs as well!! couldn't do it without you guys from BC to NF and everything in between

Danno Apr 1, 2004 05:34 AM

Graeme does this mean your going to come to the June 13 meet?

T.O. Rallisport Apr 1, 2004 07:58 AM

Originally posted by Graeme
Hey, guys--no offence, but there's more to Canada than the GTA. Remember that even though us Westerners can't make it out, we're no less up for having a CMC. Don't hate, yo.
Well this is just a list of the first one's to sign up for this Club..... Just because you live in Edmonton, Montreal etc..... and you can't make it to the meets......doesn't mean your excluded from the club....... We have a Canadian Club web site where you can sign up for events,track days and info etc. It should be fully operational very soon......so bottom line.....everyone's welcomed.... If anyone requires any info about the meets etc.....pm or e-mail me.

cih Apr 1, 2004 12:41 PM

Yeah baby !!!!!

Number Ten !.. Whooohooo !

Sweeeeeeet !

T.O. Rallisport Apr 1, 2004 02:38 PM

Originally posted by cih
Yeah baby !!!!!

Number Ten !.. Whooohooo !

Sweeeeeeet !

Good idea cih......if you are on the list then post up what number you are so people know your user name.....

Graeme Apr 1, 2004 03:25 PM

Danno, I'll try and pull some strings, see if I can make it, but I can almost guarantee that I'll need a lift from the airport or a hotel--unless one of you guys wants to put me up for a night or three :laugh:

I'll see what I can do about makin' it, guys, I'd be all for it!

cih Apr 1, 2004 03:39 PM

Like i said before.. next meet, NAME TAGS are gonna be a MUST.

T.O. Rallisport Apr 1, 2004 03:53 PM

Originally posted by cih
Like i said before.. next meet, NAME TAGS are gonna be a MUST.
I agree..... I'll get something together for next one so people will know who they're talking to....... Or ........maybe we should all sit in a circle and say our names and a bit about our selves like were in AA :lol:

lancerCANADA Apr 1, 2004 03:55 PM

im number 9
to rallisport this is what you wanted for me to post my number

jtc Apr 1, 2004 04:18 PM

i'm number 17! whee!

coob Apr 2, 2004 06:39 AM

Number 6 :D

Later

Steve

lancerko Apr 2, 2004 08:51 AM

number 5 for me

Graeme Apr 2, 2004 05:00 PM