EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Canadian Forum (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/canadian-forum-63/)
-   -   Montrealers and GTA meeting (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/canadian-forum/81259-montrealers-gta-meeting.html)

deuxforever13 May 18, 2004 04:01 PM

Montrealers and GTA meeting

i was wondering, if i can actually be able to go to the GTA meeting, if we the montreal guys can all drive there as a group.

it'll be acutally pretty cool seeing all the lancers driving in a line to the GTA.

enjoku May 18, 2004 07:39 PM

yeah we would love to have you guys here

GreenArcher May 18, 2004 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by deuxforever13
i was wondering, if i can actually be able to go to the GTA meeting, if we the montreal guys can all drive there as a group.

it'll be acutally pretty cool seeing all the lancers driving in a line to the GTA.

{blob} Please do. I believe there are some people from Ottawa coming too.
That will be awesome!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

DEVILScarRED May 18, 2004 08:09 PM

Very positive sign!

Very positive sign!

Now, this is show of force.

Free coffee, burgers, hotdogs, pop, and car wash will be waiting for you guys.

And a warm welcome from the GTA boys and girls!

Don't forget to stand up and get represented, bring a nice banner for pictures.

lancerCANADA May 18, 2004 08:30 PM

maybe with the guys coming from up there. the next time the gta lancers will go up there for a weekend. i would like to do that.
WHO'S IN?

GreenArcher May 18, 2004 08:38 PM

Definitely. We could return the favour and meet up with them. Any excuse to drive. ;)

enjoku May 18, 2004 11:11 PM

Yeah we are definately gonna go to Montreal next time.

flukester May 19, 2004 12:51 AM

deuxforever, are you talking about a very specific meet (ie, which date exactly?) or were you asking a more general question?

I *might* be willing to go to a GTA meet, but it'd have to be planned in advance.. We also need to organize it properly regarding places to sleep, etc.. I really don't know Toronto.. went there *once*, didn't even drive there (took the train..)..

It's not like I have anything to show on my car at this point anyway.. we'll see in 6 months or so... :)

thanks!
fluke

Danno May 19, 2004 05:04 AM

I could put up one or 2 guys but i live 45 min from Cooksville Mitsubishi...maybe the dealer will let everyone stay in the service bays. lol

jtc May 19, 2004 06:08 AM

flukester, i think he's referring to the huge meet on june 13th. we're hoping for a very large number of cars, and it's going to be well organized. pm T.O. Rallisport for details, he also has flyers that he can probably mail you to hand out to Mitsus/DSMs.

coob May 19, 2004 10:21 AM

Come down to the June 13th meet! I'll meet you in Port Hope (401 and hwy 28) and roll the rest of the way with you!! (I also know how to get to Cooksville :updown: )

If you guys decide to come let me know!!!

Later

Steve

jtc May 19, 2004 10:36 AM

I can meet you Montrealers in the East end (Scarborough) and we'll drive over.

I'll be in Montreal July for the dragon boat races too with my car. Keep an eye out!

lancerCANADA May 19, 2004 08:13 PM

why dont we go there for the july august long weekend. if they find us clean motel to stay for a good price i'll go.
i'll find how much the going rate for a motel near cookville is going for. it should be 35 to 60 bucks no more

cih May 19, 2004 08:44 PM

test

Danno May 20, 2004 06:06 AM

Im down for a road trip...have to ask the gf first (OWN3D)