EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Canadian Forum (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/canadian-forum-63/)
-   -   Hello and good morning. :) (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/canadian-forum/84837-hello-good-morning.html)

jtc Jun 14, 2004 06:06 AM

Hello and good morning. :)

Well, hello everyone, just looking at all the pictures now it looks like the Cooksville meet this past weekend was a huge success, I'm glad everyone that came down from Ottawa, Montreal, Ohio, NY wasn't dissapointed.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it due to some unforeseen circumstances, but I would have loved to meet flukester, deux, and everyone else that came down. I didn't get out of my engagements until about 6, and by then it was too late to join you guys, even for the cruise.

Good job, Fantastic 4 + girlfriends, VR-X Godfathers, Cooksville, Mitsubishi, and any other clubs that were represented.

GreenArcher Jun 14, 2004 06:32 AM

Hey JTC,

We missed you there. You are one of my better sources for info on mods (of course, you and the rest of the F4). I saw a grey lancer and I thought that was yours. Anyway, Noel expalined to me why you can't make it. sorry to hear about that dude.

maybe we can photoshop some of you and your car's pics from last meet into this meet and pretend you were there. :lol:

jtc Jun 14, 2004 06:57 AM

Thanks Dennis, glad you took all those pics. Tim's car looks crazy!

jtc Jun 14, 2004 07:24 AM

So, F4, and Archer, and whoever else, when are we going to return the favour and drive up to Ottawa/Montreal to meet the other guys?

GreenArcher Jun 14, 2004 07:27 AM

Fluke said they in Montreal will arrange something and inform everyone here on Evom.

cih Jun 14, 2004 01:31 PM

Im up for a drive ... Montreal ?.. sure !

lancerCANADA Jun 14, 2004 01:53 PM

Im In

blaze_125 Jun 14, 2004 02:01 PM

We will do something for you in Montreal. You guys put the bar pretty freakin high though. I can't garantee we'll be able to out-do your meet. We will though try to make something big.

What would you guys want to do in Montreal. Show and shine, or show and race(1/4 mile)?

GreenArcher Jun 14, 2004 03:01 PM

No need to outdo this event. It couldn't have been done without Cooksville Mitsu. Their lot, their people, their time (including their service bays).

and the dedication of some members...this we can all provide. {thumbup}

For me, the drive alone to Montreal with a long line of Lancers would be cool enough. (I am easily entertained. :lol: ) Others would probably enjoy the track. We can do a poll.

lancerCANADA Jun 14, 2004 03:21 PM

i just want to get away for the weekend and pound back some beers :beer: and chill out.
getting sick of the t.o scene. i need something different. but like dennis said it would be cool to see a bunch of mistsu going down the 401
but doing some cross racing would be cool

flukester Jun 14, 2004 10:43 PM

Hmm.. I think all mitsus on Crescent or even St-Denis would look good some time in july or august... hmm what do you think, blaze?

Maybe we can use the usual Julep to meet, and organize a drive downtown... decarie, 720, atwater, ste-catherine ... :)

fluke

Danno Jun 15, 2004 06:11 AM

definatly would have to make a pass through some of the tunnel systems in montreal. My car sounds so awsome at 5000 RPM with the windows down in those

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

enjoku Jun 15, 2004 07:37 AM

Yeah count me in as long as I'm not working on the weekend. Need to get out of T.O. and relax.

Danno Jun 15, 2004 07:53 AM

depends on when it is too. funds are pretty tight right now

jtc Jun 15, 2004 07:57 AM

Well, like I said, I'm in Montreal no matter what on the weekend of July 24 & 25th, it'd be cool if some of you could drive up there and meet up with me. Unfortunately I might not be able to convoy with you because I'm heading up there the Friday to prep for races, but we could do something Saturday night, and head back home Sunday.

Other than that, we can arrange a weekend in August, so far the only day that's out in August is the 7th, for paintball.