EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Clubs (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/clubs-302/)
-   -   Club in SW Florida? (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/clubs/682136-club-sw-florida.html)

jeffgolik1985 Feb 5, 2014 03:00 PM

Club in SW Florida?

Are there any clubs in southwest Florida? I'm located in Cape Coral, Thanks!

izzy500 Feb 27, 2014 11:28 PM

hey man im in north fort myers. what part of cape coral are you in?

jeffgolik1985 Mar 2, 2014 06:18 AM

I'm out on the west side, near burnt store marina

izzy500 Mar 4, 2014 11:32 AM

true thats not to far from where im at. what all have you done to your car?

jeffgolik1985 Mar 8, 2014 10:30 AM

Nothing really, I'm still trying to do repairs to it getting it back to a good car. Only upgrade I have right now is racing headers and intake.

izzy500 May 22, 2014 12:13 AM

sorry it took so long for me to reply. that's cool man i have a header,straight pipes and a short ram you know all the (ricey stuff) lol its really loud. but yeah we should meet up one day and compare cars, id love to see how they progress. maybe we can find a local strip and compare times. just let me know and we can find a time and place convenient for both of us. S*** who knows if we find enough people we can get a little lancer club together and piss off all the Subaru kids out here. i see alot of kids in es' and oz's im sure they're just as bored as us.

jeffgolik1985 May 24, 2014 09:45 AM

Yea that'd be cool. I see a lot of these other lancers driving around. Really would like to piss off the subi kids, they think their so cool lol. I'd love to hit a strip but ever since these headers got installed the car has been burning oil and sluggish in second gear. Maybe you know something I haven't thought of yet. I'm free Friday through Sundays any time

izzy500 May 26, 2014 05:39 AM

after i put on my header i started to use a bit thicker oil especialy high mileage i get the red valvoline bottle i belive i put 5-30 or sumthing stupid in it but it runs pretty damn good as for the sluggish 2nd gear not 100% on that is it auto or manny? cause i know my autos starting to slip oh and i pulled off my bumper so if you see a silver oz without a bumper and an orange grill thats me or my girl lol im going to post som pictures of the car around here somewhere one day

jeffgolik1985 May 28, 2014 02:41 PM

I'll have to try that oil. I use just regular high mileage. It's a stick, just had new clutch installed couple months ago. I think I've seen your car around. I have a pearl white one, can really tell it's mine because the clear coat is peeling off the hood and I have led strips on the headlights

izzy500 May 28, 2014 09:35 PM

yeah my girl works off del prado ill keep my eyes out i might of passed you and reved one day off like visciya or sumthing ive only seen one or two white lancers around yeah i think i put 5 30 in it i got the bottle in the trunk ill look tomorow but it helps with that annoying tick in the engine it like a lifter or something check out this thread i dont know if itll apply to you but it may help for future knowledge https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/la...l#post11219157

jeffgolik1985 Jun 5, 2014 03:24 PM

Hey sorry, I was up on Georgia. It seems like one problem after another with this car. I tried tgat oil but it's still burning, just not as bad. And once again my cat needs to be replaced. This is the 3rd that's gone bad this time in a month. Plus the damn brakes are only 4 months old and going bad and I just got alignment fixed but need a new tire. And I just found out I need an A/c compressor. Gotta love it. Not sure if it was you but a couple months ago I followed a silver lancer into Walmart on del prado there, had the exhaust but never saw the front.

izzy500 Jun 6, 2014 11:27 AM

yeah man i hear ya it seems like the same thing here although ive been pretty on top of my maintenance for a while so it falls apart slower lol so the oil helps..thats good to hear it dose burn hot especialy if you have a header so just check your oil ALOT!!!! and add as needed as for the cat. dude your spending too much i cut mine off after it went out and said to hell with it we dont need it in fl and i dont get bothered for it i just stay as quiet as i can when its late or im in a neighborhood brakes suck on our cars unless your a granny. and yeah i think im like the loudest lancer out here anyways and silver is a noticeable color so you probably were behind me i got max stickers on my rear window (25lbs boost each) but you should pm me you cell and ill shoot you a text and we can meet up saturday or sunday in the morning at walmart or something