EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Cobb AccessPORT (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/cobb-accessport-340/)
-   -   2011 EVO X AccessPORT Off-The-Shelf Map Survey (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/cobb-accessport/577503-2011-evo-x-accessport-off-shelf-map-survey.html)

COBB Tuning Oct 3, 2011 04:49 PM

2011 EVO X AccessPORT Off-The-Shelf Map Survey

2011 EVO X owners,

We'd like your feedback on which intakes we should be making AccessPORT Off-The-Shelf maps for first. We've set up a 15 second survey to collect your info. The intakes with the most votes will be addressed first.

CLICK TO TAKE SURVEY

Thanks for your feedback!

Gary

wtam1100 Oct 4, 2011 06:13 AM

Wow that literally only took 15 sec to take.

Kracka Oct 4, 2011 12:19 PM

I voted other: AFE Stage 2 DryflowS.

Mike Bones Oct 4, 2011 12:34 PM

I don't own a 2011, but I would think that since ETS is a popular, high end brand that alot of people use, there should be some consideration for their intake in particular for '08 through '11.

ETS Michael Oct 4, 2011 01:11 PM

Yes, Cobb guys :) We need to get some base maps setup with the ETS products. In the mean time anyone wanting maps with ETS products the guys over at English Racing are Cobb dealers and they should have some maps for our products :) If not, they can make them!

Kaju Oct 4, 2011 01:48 PM

It looks like most of the votes are for other. Hopefully they are all for ETS.

raytrix Oct 7, 2011 03:21 PM

You guys need to make a OTS map for people with test pipes for each intake you have listed so far. A lot of the guys are running test pipe for that extra power. Because of that people are also running richer than the tunes.

Boston_eagle Oct 10, 2011 01:10 PM

PLEASE make a stage I map for the Cosworth drop in filter.

-no oil,
-HKS is harder to get and has issues AND only received 5% of the vote up to now. If you have a map for it, please make a map for the cosworth. Many of us have been using the cosworth as no oil to foul the MAF, low price, and easily ordered. COnsidering over 50% of your survey says 'other' and the number of threads on this and PMS exchanged by us who have it, it would be great to have one.

Thanks Cobb for your support!{thumbup}:mitsu:

fast08 Oct 10, 2011 05:09 PM

+1 - for GSR !

Originally Posted by Boston_eagle (Post 9662265)
PLEASE make a stage I map for the Cosworth drop in filter.

-no oil,
-HKS is harder to get and has issues AND only received 5% of the vote up to now. If you have a map for it, please make a map for the cosworth. Many of us have been using the cosworth as no oil to foul the MAF, low price, and easily ordered. COnsidering over 50% of your survey says 'other' and the number of threads on this and PMS exchanged by us who have it, it would be great to have one.

Thanks Cobb for your support!{thumbup}:mitsu: