Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

"Street Monster" With only 23PSI of boost going 11.2!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2009, 12:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by crcain
Just an FYI.. I've seen a car run 0 degrees at peak boost and a somewhat similar car run 7 degrees at peak boost at the same boost level and the 0 degree timing car goes faster. There is no such thing as "a lot" or "a little" timing.

But for you to come on the board and say, "look at me!", "i'm special!", "i run no timing and no boost!"... it sounds dumb. Your car is either tuned well or it isn't. That is the only answer. One guy can run 20 degrees at 7k and another guy 3 degrees. It just doesn't matter or make any difference. You're either tuned properly or not.

Are you telling us you are not tuned properly?
LOL ok so show me a fp red turbo going 11.2 at 23psi which is waste gate boost more or less.

and i can say look at me all i want when no one tried doing something diff then everyone else. by running a load of boost and going 11.2

my car is safe as all hell and going so fast. just amazing i go and throw in more boost and play around with tune a little i will go 10s all day easy with pump gas. on a stock frame turbo.

Your just a hater like most people on here.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 01:17 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mike1023
Your just a hater like most people on here.
Someone says your comments are "dumb"... you call them a "hater". Ingenius self defensive mechanism.

For you to run 11.2 on pump at 23 psi is a wicked result and as I said earlier, probably has not been done. Just don't talk about ignition timing because what you are saying truly makes no sense.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 01:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting how you claim it is a MIKE1023 spec motor when you don't know the specs. Most likely you have 9:1 pistons.

Plus there are already guys that have run in the 10.9 on 25 psi on 93 with the red. Some people just decided not to tell the world what their car does.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 03:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Lame thread.... Post real info and teach us all your secrets to making a street monster
Old Jun 30, 2009, 07:36 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 95 Likes on 82 Posts
Curb weight? i dont know how much a curb weights sorry.
Curb weight is what your car weighs. Do you know?
Old Jul 1, 2009, 04:42 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Creamo3
Lame thread.... Post real info and teach us all your secrets to making a street monster
I don't know how things are up north but in Florida low 11's is not a street monster. lol

Mike, might want to give a bit more technical info. This does come off as an "Oh look at me I'm special" thread.

Last edited by RyuEvoIX; Jul 1, 2009 at 05:20 AM.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 05:26 AM
Evolved Member

You guys sound like cry baby's my car has been around for so long been loads of threads telling whats up with it.

all my threads are basing off BR and TTR how they do there post. if nothing has changed on car im not going to repost it. thats called spam.

as an example in this thread i posted what has changed and that was low boost more fuel and less timing.

Does curt brown tell what he did NO did BR tell you what they do? Nope!

and to bad for the ones who went 10.9 with 25psi they never came on and said anything. so im making a thread about it. not a bad things just sharing with everyone.

if you have nothing good to say then go cry to someone else.

all you people have nothing better to do but cry and put people down. all you should be a shame of your self.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 05:29 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RyuEvoIX
I don't know how things are up north but in Florida low 11's is not a street monster. lol

Mike, might want to give a bit more technical info. This does come off as an "Oh look at me I'm special" thread.
LOL dude i can easy go put on a big turbo! and go 9s on pump but thats not a street car.

street car is you drive to track run the way you drove it. and drive home.

my car is super safe run around all day and not have a problem. thats a street car in my books.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 05:29 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVO8LTW
Curb weight is what your car weighs. Do you know?
as i posted in a lot of my other threads! ~3100lb
Old Jul 1, 2009, 05:32 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Cyloc
Interesting how you claim it is a MIKE1023 spec motor when you don't know the specs. Most likely you have 9:1 pistons.
humm again you never followed my threads i can see. the name mike1023 spec was giving to me months back. by a couple of loc shop guys.

and i believe one of the shop guys has posted what kind of motor compression it was. i just dont really remember those little things.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 05:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by crcain
Someone says your comments are "dumb"... you call them a "hater". Ingenius self defensive mechanism.

For you to run 11.2 on pump at 23 psi is a wicked result and as I said earlier, probably has not been done. Just don't talk about ignition timing because what you are saying truly makes no sense.
I sound dumb! dude i look at my log and i posted what i saw! you are hating. and your the dumb one.

go back and granny shift your mouth some where else.

if you dont like that you been tuning for years and dont get how i make the time with no boost and timing then go have a beer and come back when you want to become a friendly chat and not hate on.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 05:34 AM
Evolved Member

LOL dude i can easy go put on a big turbo! and go 9s on pump but thats not a street car.

street car is you drive to track run the way you drove it. and drive home.

my car is super safe run around all day and not have a problem. thats a street car in my books.
I find it amusing that your dictating to me what a street car is. My car is daily driven on the same turbo as yourself and so far I have ran a 10.3@132 with a slipping clutch. Posting results about your car is perfectly fine but when you word it in a flamboyant look at what I can do fashion you lose credibility.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 05:42 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RyuEvoIX
I find it amusing that your dictating to me what a street car is. My car is daily driven on the same turbo as yourself and so far I have ran a 10.3@132 with a slipping clutch. Posting results about your car is perfectly fine but when you word it in a flamboyant look at what I can do fashion you lose credibility.
lol ok first off what boost you run to go 10.3?

Next dude when did i ever say look at what i can do?

You people are putting words into my mouth. just because one person said that its what i said NO!! so again please re-fame from saying things what i didn't say.

Please answer the questions tho thanks.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 05:58 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what motor spec you have or are they TTR specs on the motor?
Old Jul 1, 2009, 06:02 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evo8jdm
what motor spec you have or are they TTR specs on the motor?
I have no clue but all i can say i dont care anymore. Im selling car.

Quick Reply: "Street Monster" With only 23PSI of boost going 11.2!