Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Extreme Tuners Evo9 1/4 WR

Old May 27, 2017, 09:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Extreme Tuners Evo9 1/4 WR

The car also had another run with 1.23 for 18feet and tomorrow is gonna run with more boost
Old May 27, 2017, 11:41 AM

Just waiting people like you to comment
WR now is 7.902 so its your turn but wait till tomorrow when WR will go even lower
Old May 27, 2017, 12:07 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Please

Lets keep it respectful or will be deleting posts

Last edited by MinusPrevious; May 27, 2017 at 01:28 PM.
Old May 27, 2017, 12:26 PM
kaj
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 812 Likes on 677 Posts
Kinda hard to argue against a time slip.
Old May 27, 2017, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by kaj
Kinda hard to argue against a time slip.
Thanks for first time mate
How people can argue with a timeslip
Today we had 5people from European Dragster Federation to justify a possible new WR and also distance was validaded at 402.224m or 1320feet as USA use after conversation of 1/4mile
The car was always a beast but when you create something from scratch you need time to make it work and especially be reliable
Old May 27, 2017, 12:59 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 184 Likes on 130 Posts
Originally Posted by kleomenis5582
Just waiting people like you to comment
WR now is 7.902 so its your turn but wait till tomorrow when WR will go even lower
It can get as low as you want it I honestly am not impressed at all. Specially when they have robbed people on this forum of parts, and what nots over the years. And once they did get their stuff wasnt as advertised. So yeah i will be a skeptic and a non believer of your boys over there in Greece. IF they were so great I still don't get why they won't come here and run with our best. And dont had me this **** because its expensive to bring a car over here. If they are as "successful" as you have advertise over the years they have plenty of cash to get their car here to run the best of what we have. But they refuse to do that which tells me its all BS

Originally Posted by MinusPrevious
Lets keep it respectful or will be deleting posts
You know I have much respect for the community and those who support it, but fake *** companies who claim **** and pretty much steal everyone elses images and what nots to claim their own I have no respect for them.
Old May 27, 2017, 01:19 PM
kaj
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 812 Likes on 677 Posts
Sorry. I thought this thread was about a time slip and 1/4mi time. My bad. I have an opinion of this company, but that's for another thread.
Old May 27, 2017, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by kaj
Sorry. I thought this thread was about a time slip and 1/4mi time. My bad. I have an opinion of this company, but that's for another thread.
I have no idea what is the story with bad deliveries but i know people who use parts and act as suppliers in US but my point is the time which is actually the fastest ever 4wd Evo 1-9 so far.
There are still many things to explore with that car and the easiest way is to use a European track that can compare with US tracks
Maybe in the future Spyros will bring the car in US but probably when the car is tested for 100% and be ready to go under 7.4!!
Old May 27, 2017, 03:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Escalated so quickly
Old May 27, 2017, 03:14 PM

Old May 27, 2017, 03:16 PM

Why was the other thread with this video deleted??
Old May 27, 2017, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by cursedsm
It can get as low as you want it I honestly am not impressed at all. Specially when they have robbed people on this forum of parts, and what nots over the years. And once they did get their stuff wasnt as advertised. So yeah i will be a skeptic and a non believer of your boys over there in Greece. IF they were so great I still don't get why they won't come here and run with our best. And dont had me this **** because its expensive to bring a car over here. If they are as "successful" as you have advertise over the years they have plenty of cash to get their car here to run the best of what we have. But they refuse to do that which tells me its all BS

You know I have much respect for the community and those who support it, but fake *** companies who claim **** and pretty much steal everyone elses images and what nots to claim their own I have no respect for them.
Noted. But what does that have to do with world records??
Old May 27, 2017, 03:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by 4G63_EVO
Escalated so quickly
that is what i thought too lol
Old May 27, 2017, 03:20 PM

whether u like it or not they own the WR and thats a fact.

their past behaviour is also a fact.I'm Greek but i still aint a fan of their tactics generally

the car is impressive though and has a lot of potential since its Spyros personal car and he develops it 24/7

that isnt a topic for promoting the parts they build. i think that we all agree that this ship has sailed

that evo is something completely different(destroked etc) and as an evo fan i am happy for its existence. lets hope that US tuners will respond to that WR

i think that E.T. will compete in Malta, on a preped track, in a few days so we'll have more to discuss

Facebook Post

Last edited by giulia; May 27, 2017 at 03:27 PM.
Old May 27, 2017, 03:24 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Originally Posted by donperry
Why was the other thread with this video deleted??
We will do our best to keep this single thread open as long as it doesnt get out of hand.

Thanks, Joe

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Extreme Tuners Evo9 1/4 WR