Notices
DynoFlash [Visit Site]

Mail in Flash Experience

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2007, 07:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mail in Flash Experience

Just wanted to give a big thanks to Al for a great product.

I had my ecu flashed for my 03 evo last week and I have to say i am quite happy with the results. I only currently have a walboro fuel pump, so didnt expect to get much of a performance boost from the flash and was really only doing it to get the A/F ration fixed so I could pass emissions .

When I initially got the flashed ecu back, I could really feel the car pushing power through the gears and not dropping off or holding like stock. Unfortunately the day I got the ecu back we had 90+ weather here in denver, so the high alt + the heat really didnt give me a chance to test out the flash. But once night came, the car felt like a completely new beast.

Definately recommended to anyone looking for a flash!
Old Jun 19, 2007, 05:34 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Somni
Just wanted to give a big thanks to Al for a great product.

I had my ecu flashed for my 03 evo last week and I have to say i am quite happy with the results. I only currently have a walboro fuel pump, so didnt expect to get much of a performance boost from the flash and was really only doing it to get the A/F ration fixed so I could pass emissions .

When I initially got the flashed ecu back, I could really feel the car pushing power through the gears and not dropping off or holding like stock. Unfortunately the day I got the ecu back we had 90+ weather here in denver, so the high alt + the heat really didnt give me a chance to test out the flash. But once night came, the car felt like a completely new beast.

Definately recommended to anyone looking for a flash!

Thanks man for taking the time to share your experience

Al
Old Jun 26, 2007, 06:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
+1 but not mail in. I had a custom dyno tune over at buschur's yesterday. thanks al ('05 White evo)
Old Jun 26, 2007, 06:31 PM
Account Disabled

Thanks - glad you could make it and thanks for your business

Al
Old Jun 27, 2007, 11:26 AM

Hi Al!
Sent my map to your email, can you tell please when are you able to have a look on it. Thank you.
Old Jun 27, 2007, 06:35 PM

+1 from here too (dyno tune at buschur on 25th). '05 black LGT. It's incredible and runs very smooth. Al is a great tuner, held my a/f ratio at 11 all the way across.