EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   DynoFlash (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/dynoflash-108/)
-   -   Socal again? (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/dynoflash/65809-socal-again.html)

tama_mog Feb 19, 2004 12:28 PM

Socal again?

Hey Al;
Any chance you'll plan another socal trip? I missed out last time due to crap comin up and couldn't get my boost controller installed in time =X I really would like a custom tune instead of a mail in tune.....I know you weren't well received in socal by haters but I still believe in your tuning techniques from your results...

DynoFlash Feb 19, 2004 12:57 PM

Actually we had a very nice reception - we tuned 16 cars custom tuned in two days which uis a record and also 3 mail flashes installed in so cal

It was just a couple of vocal individuals on the local message board - old news

I am willing to fly back there on one weeks notice anytime you have 5 guys who want the custom reflash which is only $550.00

If you are one - then we only need 4 others :karate:

tama_mog Feb 19, 2004 01:24 PM

u heard Al guys....any takers? Need 4 more =X I wish I had a way to publicize this heh.

Aby@MIL.SPEC Feb 19, 2004 01:29 PM

Al, do you tune WOT & part throttle areas of the maps you tweak or is it just WOT.

DynoFlash Feb 19, 2004 01:38 PM

Originally posted by WOT
Al, do you tune WOT & part throttle areas of the maps you tweak or is it just WOT.
I tune the whole fuel andc ign maps

I do not tune closed loop areas - we leave those alone

I sugest that someone posts a thread in the regional section for CAli and see if there are 5 guys ready to do this - I can be there next week - I really love tuning in LA

tama_mog Feb 19, 2004 01:43 PM

I'm gonna go post right now, I think rececently I @ least saw another guy. =D

Aby@MIL.SPEC Feb 19, 2004 02:35 PM

Originally posted by DynoFlash
I tune the whole fuel andc ign maps

I do not tune closed loop areas - we leave those alone

Where are the closed loop regions?

By any chance have you had the oppurtunity to run the 91 octane maps that you produced from your LA trip back @ home on the dyno w/91 octane to see how they truely perform?

I am certain you could use that as a nice marketing point when selling to 91 octane people.

I know I am considering 91 octane tuners, however..........!!!!! As I said in the past, all I care about is that you tune to my knock sensor & your dyno proven best power target a/f ratio with your laf sensor!!!

i dont care what anybodies dyno says.

bcmind Feb 19, 2004 03:19 PM

is there any discount for the one who already got the mail-in?

:dunno:

SinCityEvo Feb 19, 2004 04:19 PM

I live in Vegas, but willing to drive 4 hours to LA. I may be able to get some others here to come down. Our weekly Evo meets have about 7 to 10 Evos and me and one other have mail in flashes already.

tama_mog Feb 19, 2004 04:26 PM

Sweetness, I already have one other guy from socalevo forums showing definite interest, that + me = 2 guys already....need 3 more guys that are serious about a custom tune. =) If you guys come from Vegas, that'd be quite a party indeed. =O

robi Feb 19, 2004 05:20 PM

Or you guys could be nice to the Vegas EVOs and meet in the Victorville. area..I'll host the meet...and You can see some real HP from my BuschurFlashed Stage IV...That way the worst anyone would be driving would be 2.5 hours (and you would have to do the speed limit to make it take that long Vegas EVOs. I-15 and speed limit?? rrr)

SinCityEvo Feb 19, 2004 05:21 PM

I'm number 3. I'm there on 24 hrs notice, money in hand. I am getting a downpipe installed next week, so I was going to send in my ECU again for an update, but I will hold off for a custom tune.

If there is a hard list, tell me how to get on it. Thanks.

tama_mog Feb 19, 2004 06:02 PM

whoop...we got 3 =D kaisho99 from socalevo.net is showing definite interest, and I Got some people in the regional forums showing interest. This is going good =O

tama_mog Feb 19, 2004 06:17 PM

and Al if you could, clarify if you'll give any kind of discount for those that's already had a mail in flash from dynoflash....I think that would help with the collected interest. =)

tlin8 Feb 19, 2004 07:05 PM

Count me in!!