EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   ECU Flash (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ecu-flash-179/)
-   -   MapTracer for Evoscan and Mitsubishilogger (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ecu-flash/253089-maptracer-evoscan-mitsubishilogger.html)

laakness Feb 22, 2007 01:05 PM

MapTracer for Evoscan and Mitsubishilogger

You can now download the MapTracer I mentioned in a previous thread. This is for US Evo 8 fuel/timing maps and Evoscan and Mitsubishilogger logs.

A few points to get across so the sub-par EvoM community doesn't start up their b|tch engines...

1.) This was built by a friend for ME and I was given permission to distribute it. If you can use it...good...if not, go {pcfreak} yourself :)

2.) There will be no feature requests or enhancements at this time as the developer has no interest in this.

http://www.aktivematrix.com/forum/pa...r-Overview.jpg

Download Here - http://www.aktivematrix.com/forum/dl...ile&file_id=29

Thanks again to MalibuJack for hosting this.

RazorLab Feb 22, 2007 01:10 PM

Awesome, I take it you can paste in rescaled load and rpm as well?

C6C6CH3vo Feb 22, 2007 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by laakness (Post 4007781)
1.) This was built by a friend for ME and I was given permission to distribute it. If you can use it...good...if not, go {pcfreak} yourself :).

For going out of your way to give us a free toy to use you have to go and tell me to "go {pcfreak} yourself " - the thing is I already did that to myself this morning.

JUSTKIDDING!

Thanks for the new drug! I'm sure I will get my hours in it:thumbup:

laakness Feb 22, 2007 01:18 PM

Haha, you know how it is...tough love with the EvoM community or the comments will start ;)

laakness Feb 22, 2007 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by razorlab (Post 4007804)
Awesome, I take it you can paste in rescaled load and rpm as well?

The grid is fixed but you can paste whatever you want in there...you don't have to paste anything at all actually and still run your log file.

evo 8 ya Feb 22, 2007 01:20 PM

thanks man

RazorLab Feb 22, 2007 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by laakness (Post 4007851)
The grid is fixed but you can paste whatever you want in there...you don't have to paste anything at all actually and still run your log file.

Sorry I meant rescaled horz load, like if a evo 8 that stock is 260 max load, is rescaled to 280 and 300 load, etc

Same with RPM, can you paste in rescaled RPM? Will the app freak out?

Mellon Racing Feb 22, 2007 01:24 PM

dude this is awesome, tell your friend I owe you guys a :beer: {thumbup}

laakness Feb 22, 2007 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by razorlab (Post 4007867)
Sorry I meant rescaled horz load, like if a evo 8 that stock is 260 max load, is rescaled to 280 and 300 load, etc

Same with RPM, can you paste in rescaled RPM? Will the app freak out?

Oh, no, the bars that show the load and rpm across the top and sides are just images.

jcsbanks Feb 22, 2007 01:52 PM

I looked through the exe file to see if I could find the RPM and load scaling, but I couldn't.

I've asked on Aktivematrix if the source can be posted so that even if the developer can't work on it more, the community can?

RazorLab Feb 22, 2007 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by laakness (Post 4008014)
Oh, no, the bars that show the load and rpm across the top and sides are just images.

Ok, so only EVO 8's can use this currently, and only EVO 8's that haven't rescaled their load or RPM columns.

Either way, its pretty damn cool. Thanks again for a great tool!

Mellon Racing Feb 22, 2007 02:00 PM

why would you change the columns? just because you can it doesn't mean you need to ;)

RazorLab Feb 22, 2007 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mellon (Post 4008072)
why would you change the columns? just because you can it doesn't mean you need to ;)

For cars that hit over 260 load. My car hits over 300 load on 100 octane @ 26psi.

Bigger turbo cars will also hit over 260 and over 300 load.

Some cars with different intakes will cause the MAF readings to change and they will hit different loads as well.

Lots of variables for it.

I have my RPM rescaled to fine tune areas of the powerband.

MalibuJack Feb 22, 2007 02:08 PM

I was actually going to E-mail Laakness about assuming the development of the source code, either by posting it on the site, or just taking it on as a future plugin for Unilogger.

Mellon Racing Feb 22, 2007 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by razorlab (Post 4008086)
For cars that hit over 260 load. My car hits over 300 load on 100 octane @ 26psi.

Bigger turbo cars will also hit over 260 and over 300 load.

Some cars with different intakes will cause the MAF readings to change and they will hit different loads as well.

Lots of variables for it.

I have my RPM rescaled to fine tune areas of the powerband.

sounds like a good problem to have {thumbup}