Notices
ECU Flash

Anyone else have this problem?

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2006, 05:55 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone else have this problem?

Now before everyone hit their CAPS key and starts yelling at me.. Please understand that im not screaming or bi*ching at anyone.

But seriously, does anyone else have a hard time getting ahold of AL From dynoflash? In the last 3-4 days i have called, pm'd, emailed him and i believe i have got one reply..and it didnt even really answer my question. It seems to me that he has way too much going on for him to be able to take care of so many customers and therefore it makes it nearly impossible for him to take care of it all.

Is there anyone else that takes care of his overflow that i can talk to?

I just had a couple of questions about my eflash and i couldn't find the answer on the forum....until today.

Also i have been trying to make use of it and im just waiting for al to get the re-flash file back to me. I know that he was flying out yesterday and like i have told him i understand hes busy and has a lot more going on than just "i" to take care of. But realistically he needs someone that will help him out...just have that person call or email everyone back that has been trying to get in touch with him. Just so they dont think they sent money to him and are being avoided.

I would like to know if there anyone has any input.

And once again im not some as*hole who *****es about everything/anything.. I am a business owner and once again i know AL is a great guy and knows his Sh*t.
Old May 31, 2006, 06:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Just spoke to him two min, ago.
Old May 31, 2006, 06:00 PM
Evolving Member

Talking

i must really annoy him.......LOL
Old May 31, 2006, 06:01 PM
Account Disabled

I just dont get you

I explained to you that I was stuck on a delayed flight yesterday for 8 hours at O'Hara - I sent you a message when I landed at 2 am

I have been shipping orders and tuning all day and I will be emailing yours and another E Flash! later tonight when I have some time to concentrate

I have aleready explained in the other thread that I would rather delay sending a map fo a day or two until I can find the time to test it and make sure it is perfect and will provide a very satifies customer

Please relax and if you wish to reach me send me a PM
Old May 31, 2006, 06:10 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
I just dont get you

I explained to you that I was stuck on a delayed flight yesterday for 8 hours at O'Hara - I sent you a message when I landed at 2 am

I have been shipping orders and tuning all day and I will be emailing yours and another E Flash! later tonight when I have some time to concentrate

I have aleready explained in the other thread that I would rather delay sending a map fo a day or two until I can find the time to test it and make sure it is perfect and will provide a very satifies customer

Please relax and if you wish to reach me send me a PM

Hey, i understand that. And thats perfect. No doubt you prolly get some impatient people as customers. Im in no hurry to rush anyone... espcially when it comes to my car. i know your busy....Reallly busy. But all it takes is a phone call/message/email telling me your not ignoring me. I even check to see if you have read any of my messages from this forum and it says "unread"... I have never delt with you before and allthough there are hundreded's of evolutionm users that think highly of you i still wonder if your getting my messages/phone calls and it would have been nice to know that i wasnt being ignored or forgotten.

A simple PM or email would have been nice. thats all...

Sorry to make a big deal about it. sorry: "you just dont get me"
Old May 31, 2006, 06:15 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by EiEVO
Hey, i understand that. And thats perfect. No doubt you prolly get some impatient people as customers. Im in no hurry to rush anyone... espcially when it comes to my car. i know your busy....Reallly busy. But all it takes is a phone call/message/email telling me your not ignoring me. I even check to see if you have read any of my messages from this forum and it says "unread"... I have never delt with you before and allthough there are hundreded's of evolutionm users that think highly of you i still wonder if your getting my messages/phone calls and it would have been nice to know that i wasnt being ignored or forgotten.

A simple PM or email would have been nice. thats all...

Sorry to make a big deal about it. sorry: "you just dont get me"
Bro you just got me on a bad weekend

I landed in Chi Town on Friday and spent 3 days for 12 hours straight a day tuning over the weekend and then yesterday what was suppodes to be a short 2 hour plane flight turned into a marathon of insanity as we sat on the Ohra runway waiting to take off for 3 hours only to have the flight canceled due to the captain reaching time limit on his daily flight time and then we had to wait for a later flight

I got home at 4 am and was working on the dyno all day today and shipping orders

Anyway - you will have your map soon
Old May 31, 2006, 06:24 PM
Evolving Member

No explanations needed.

All i have to say is THANKS!

Oh, BTW: Im running a TiAL BOV So if there is anything you can do to help the almost stalling when venting and closed throttle that would be great. If not. thats cool to.
Old May 31, 2006, 06:33 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
I have already explained in the other thread that I would rather delay sending a map for a day or two until I can find the time to test it and make sure it is perfect and will provide a very satified customer
Sounds like good business sense to me. Tuning is so critical to these cars that I would rather wait and know that Al is satisfied with the tune.

Well, you can hurry on everyone else's tune but take your time with mine LOL
Old May 31, 2006, 06:46 PM
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=EiEVO]No explanations needed.

Oh, BTW: Im running a TiAL BOV So if there is anything you can do to help the almost stalling when venting and closed throttle that would be great. If not. thats cool to.[/QUOT
Running a VTA BOV of any sort is a huge NO NO in any car with a mas air flow sensor

The air which has already been measured is being released and there is fuel being sprayed for that missing fuel - ergo very rich conditions

There is no way to properly compensate with the mapping as the bov does not vent the same amount or air every time

Best solutuion - go recirculating and save the VTA for a speed density stand alone

PS - I have seen some cars which drove good on a VTA valve but many will idle and drive like crap in stop and go traffic
Old May 31, 2006, 06:53 PM
Evolving Member

[QUOTE=DynoFlash]
Originally Posted by EiEVO
No explanations needed.

Oh, BTW: Im running a TiAL BOV So if there is anything you can do to help the almost stalling when venting and closed throttle that would be great. If not. thats cool to.[/QUOT
Running a VTA BOV of any sort is a huge NO NO in any car with a mas air flow sensor

The air which has already been measured is being released and there is fuel being sprayed for that missing fuel - ergo very rich conditions

There is no way to properly compensate with the mapping as the bov does not vent the same amount or air every time

Best solutuion - go recirculating and save the VTA for a speed density stand alone

PS - I have seen some cars which drove good on a VTA valve but many will idle and drive like crap in stop and go traffic
Yea, it doesnt really drive like crap in stop and go...Just if you accelerate just enough to build boost and have to stop right away it stumbles but then quickly gets back to normal....Well as normal as it gets with HKS 272's...
Old May 31, 2006, 06:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This is not the Dynoflash forum, so if you ever have questions or concerns, you should go there. This way, a few things would occur:

1) You would get directly to Al, since that is the forum he frequents most
2) You would see that I run interference for all the questions his customers have due to all his traveling
3) You would know he only answers PMs with any regularity (not phone calls or emails)
4) You would know where he is on any given weekend.

It's settled now, but you should definitely start with the respective vendor's forum before making a thread elsewhere.

If you want your car to run properly, get a BOV that recirculates like is required by a MAF-equipped car. Why did you bother with a Tial?
Old May 31, 2006, 06:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
This is not the Dynoflash forum, so if you ever have questions or concerns, you should go there. This way, a few things would occur:

1) You would get directly to Al, since that is the forum he frequents most
2) You would see that I run interference for all the questions his customers have due to all his traveling
3) You would know he only answers PMs with any regularity (not phone calls or emails)
4) You would know where he is on any given weekend.

It's settled now, but you should definitely start with the respective vendor's forum before making a thread elsewhere.

If you want your car to run properly, get a BOV that recirculates like is required by a MAF-equipped car. Why did you bother with a Tial?
I didnt know this until now. And i called only because there is a phone number on the website. and its good to know you help him out. Obviously it known im new to the forum. But i guess i just leaned a few things.