Notices
ECU Flash

Stock Evo IX map

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2006, 06:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stock Evo IX map

i have searched and searched for a place to find a stock evo 9 map to use with ecu flash and i cant find one anywhere... can anyone point me in the right direction to a stock evo 9 GSR map i bought my car modded and i want to compare my already flashed ecu to a stock one...thanx in advance
Old Oct 18, 2006, 07:14 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 128 Likes on 96 Posts
Originally Posted by Chino1
i have searched and searched for a place to find a stock evo 9 map to use with ecu flash and i cant find one anywhere... can anyone point me in the right direction to a stock evo 9 GSR map i bought my car modded and i want to compare my already flashed ecu to a stock one...thanx in advance
http://forums.openecu.org/

You'll need to register to be able to see the files.
Old Oct 18, 2006, 08:03 PM
Evolving Member

I'm not 100% sure but I think there may be different version base maps depending on the production date of your IX. You might want to check w/ one of the resident experts before you pull the trigger on using a flash you downloaded off the Internet.
Old Oct 18, 2006, 08:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVOBrad
I'm not 100% sure but I think there may be different version base maps depending on the production date of your IX. You might want to check w/ one of the resident experts before you pull the trigger on using a flash you downloaded off the Internet.

I've read on the forums that the first IX ecu (there's 3 versions, the first being version "13") makes the most torque. But take that with a grain of salt.
Old Oct 18, 2006, 09:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 64 Likes on 48 Posts
All of them can be uploaded to any US IX ECU. If I had to choose I would reccomend using the 15 since it has a injector scaling (for when you need that). I have all 3 and cant see any difference in the maps (comparing ALL OF THEM) other than the low octane timing maps (slight slight difference).
Old Oct 19, 2006, 12:36 AM
Evolving Member

thanx for the help guys, i really dont plan on uploading a stock map to my car, i simply wanted to compare stock tables to the tables a "certain tuner" uploaded to my ecu. i bought the car modded and after reading some threads i'm just a little worried about my map so i just want to compare them to see how insane the modded one is next to the stock one. "certain tuner" will remain nameless for the sake of flaming, bashing etc. i do not have anything negative to say about the tuner i simply want to see how he does his tables.
Old Oct 19, 2006, 01:46 PM
Evolving Member

thanx for the help guys, i really dont plan on uploading a stock map to my car, i simply wanted to compare stock tables to the tables a "certain tuner" uploaded to my ecu. i bought the car modded and after reading some threads i'm just a little worried about my map so i just want to compare them to see how insane the modded one is next to the stock one. "certain tuner" will remain nameless for the sake of flaming, bashing etc. i do not have anything negative to say about the tuner i simply want to see how he does his tables.
Looking at the maps is one thing ... and I can see where you're coming from there. But the really interesting data is acquired through logging ...

You're not really going to know based on just looking at the map exactly how it will perform on your car when the rubber hits the road (so to speak ). The only way to really know what's going on is to log ...
Old Oct 19, 2006, 04:14 PM
Evolving Member

ive already datalogged and based on my datalogs its not too bad but could use some improvement, so here in the next couple days im gonna be hittin Jester up for a Kick **** Eflash... woot woot
Old Oct 19, 2006, 10:24 PM
Evolved Member

Here is my stock IX GSR map.
It's a 15 version

http://www.fuzzyde.com/evomaps