Please post ECUFlash/Evoscan/Mitsulogger Questions - Page 116 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Please post ECUFlash/Evoscan/Mitsulogger Questions

Old Dec 9, 2017, 02:34 AM   #1726

Drives: Evo VII JDM

Hi Hamish/guys,

I am considering purchasing a double din stereo with WinCE6.0 on it in order to run EvoScan (currently running a GoTab GW7 Win 10 tab) in the car.
Can you advise how I can run Evoscan on the WinCE6.0 headunit ?
Thanks.
Best Regards.
DW

Old Dec 9, 2017, 12:56 PM   #1727
Evolving Member

Drives: Evolution 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan4dc View Post
Sorry if this was asked before but is there a way to get the tables resized so I see more then a single number instead what the actual value is? I cannot see the immobilizer code to transfer to the new rom.
I went through my display settings on my surface 3 and adjusted the text sizing. Used advanced sizing of text and other items, messed with it and was able to see the text I wanted to see.

Didn't know if this was answered so I answered it my own question for anyone else wondering.

Old Dec 24, 2017, 08:37 AM   #1728

Drives: 2014 Lancer Ralliart

I can't seem to get EvoScan to log properly on my 2014 Ralliart. I just flashed one of the GST basemaps onto the car, but I still can't log with v2.9. When I try to log, it shows values like 35k rpm and 400+ PSIG and other arbitrary values for the other logged data.
I heard people were having issues with 2.9, so i downloaded 2.8 and 2.6 as well. 2.6 won't log because it doesnt seem to recognize my tactrix cable. 2.8 won't log anything but rpm. The other things I ask for show either nothing or arbitrary values.

Any ideas?

Update: After trying out the RAX ECU, it seems to work pretty well. Been getting a couple good logs from it.

Last edited by Kaitos; Dec 25, 2017 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Update

Old Jan 3, 2018, 05:13 PM   #1729

Drives: EVO IX

Hi Guys,

Quick EvoScan question...

Is there a way to limit the amount of decimal spaces that EvoScan logs? Ie, can i limit it only display only 2 decimal places? Eg, x.xx

P.S.
Yes I'm aware that I can get Excel to do it, but would prefer to have it done within Evoscan itself if possible.

Thanks.