Notices
ECU Flash

Mitsulogger use with a wideband???

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2007, 02:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mitsulogger use with a wideband???

Can the ecuflash/mitsulogger be used to log a wideband O2 sensor? If so how would you need to wire the wideband in?
Old Jun 14, 2007, 02:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The mitsulogger can log a wideband. Ecuflash is a seperate program and cannot log a wideband. You will have to search or look on www.aktivematrix.com to see exactly which ones are supported. I know innovate, zeintronix, and turboxs are supported for sure.
Old Jun 14, 2007, 07:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by brobards
Can the ecuflash/mitsulogger be used to log a wideband O2 sensor? If so how would you need to wire the wideband in?
See mrchuang's reply. For wiring in the wideband the manufacturer has the instructions. I use the LC-1 from Innovate www.tuneyourengine.com

Huge forum on how to wire it up and use Logworks to datalog. Once wired in to a serial port, you can use Mitsulogger and Evoscan or Logworks

You can use Ecuflash to reflash your ECu ( tune it ) , but will need a datalogger to check to see how the changes are affecting the way the engines runs. useful data loggers are : Logworks, Evoscan, mitsulogger first and last are free, Evoscan cost $25 IIRC.

Evoscan and Mitsulogger will work with Zeitronics , i beleive, maybe a few others. Check before you buy

Milburn
Old Jun 14, 2007, 08:17 PM
Evolved Member

the nut of it is you have a usb ecuflash cable and a serial cable from your wideband controller. the logger mingles the two data sources.
neither evoscan or mitsulogger currently allow multiple innovate inputs, a single wideband yes, but not if you have other innovate inputs in the serial stream. fortunately logworks will, though the current version 3 beta is for those who can deal with pain. version 2 is for the layman till they debug 3.
did I cover some of the bases?