Let's see your fully tuned timing maps - Page 183 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Let's see your fully tuned timing maps

Old Jul 1, 2017, 12:05 PM   #2731
Evolved Member

Drives: Evo7, Evo 8 GSR, GT-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiraj001 View Post
Hi everyone.. just joined the and my first post... I must say its a great resource to learn and help by sharing knowledge and experiences.

I would like to share my timing map - it is street tuned and hasnt been taken to the dyno yet. On VD it is, however, making 357 awhp and 268 ft lb of torque on 20 lbs of boost .. This is a stock bottom end. PTE 5858 with 272's on pump

Please share your comments..
There is some thing else going on.

Old Jul 1, 2017, 08:13 PM   #2732
Evolving Member

Drives: 97 Talon TSi AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDSM97 View Post
Well I wish I could be reporting back with some results after logging 1byte load, but before I got the chance to do any logs I was left stranded in the car on my way back from work. Fortunately it was only about a mile away from home.
My crank pulley decided to extract itself from the car and sheared off one of the bolts in the process. Unbelievable.
Want to thank a few of you guys for all the input, and hopefully i can get the crank pulley issue sorted quickly so that I can get back with results.
I'm back up and running again, now with a fluidamper replacement pulley and also had to replace the timing sprocket.
I Managed to do a log today. 1byte load is peaking between 330-340. I haven't added any timing in those cells yet but by looking at my ignition map it does look like my peak timing numbers were on point with the map in those load cells so I think all is okay. I'm going to try to add another degree up top tomorrow and log again to see if timing goes up.

Old Jul 1, 2017, 09:35 PM   #2733
Evolved Member

Drives: Evo7, Evo 8 GSR, GT-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDSM97 View Post
I'm back up and running again, now with a fluidamper replacement pulley and also had to replace the timing sprocket.
I Managed to do a log today. 1byte load is peaking between 330-340. I haven't added any timing in those cells yet but by looking at my ignition map it does look like my peak timing numbers were on point with the map in those load cells so I think all is okay. I'm going to try to add another degree up top tomorrow and log again to see if timing goes up.
Thats good to know buddy. Will you share your final timing map ?