Notices
ECU Flash

who are the best shops a tuning with ECUFLASH (country wide)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2009, 11:42 AM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
truly I try to focus on the EVOs only, I have more than enough to keep me busy. I just don't have time to branch out and do other projects without slowing down my response to other customers.
Old Jan 19, 2009, 11:50 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if you're ever in florida AWD or Jestr, awesome guys and very knowledgeable
Old Jan 19, 2009, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mellon Tuning
truly I try to focus on the EVOs only, I have more than enough to keep me busy. I just don't have time to branch out and do other projects without slowing down my response to other customers.
LOL well i guess that takes out Mellon , they were top on the list, humm whos next.

TTP is like 11 hours away. maybe DFW.
Old Jan 19, 2009, 05:28 PM
Evolved Member

malachi,

i take it you dont want an evo tuned?
Old Jan 19, 2009, 05:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 64 Likes on 48 Posts
If you have a cable, we are more than capable of tuning it remotely. It requires all the normal stuff that you will have to have...datalogger, cable, etc. What ECU (year) are you using?
Old Jan 19, 2009, 10:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by *constant_boost
malachi,

Originally Posted by malachi
hey guys, the reason i ask this, is because i recently finished my evo 8 head swap to my 3rg gen eclipse 4g64. within the mounth ill hve the stock evo turbo system installed.

also EVO ECU, intake mani, TB, the works.
Abusive Thai hookers clogging your memory?
Old Jan 20, 2009, 02:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
Abusive Thai hookers clogging your memory?
perhaps...

that or no surprise buttsekks depression...
Old Jan 20, 2009, 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by *constant_boost
malachi,

what?

Originally Posted by JohnBradley
If you have a cable, we are more than capable of tuning it remotely. It requires all the normal stuff that you will have to have...datalogger, cable, etc. What ECU (year) are you using?
i am using 05 evo ecu, and 05 evo engine/turbo parts.

thats good but i would still rather have it done on a dyno, to be able to make real time changes.
Old Jan 22, 2009, 06:58 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by malachi
hey guys, the reason i ask this, is because i recently finished my evo 8 head swap to my 3rg gen eclipse 4g64. within the mounth ill hve the stock evo turbo system installed.

also EVO ECU, intake mani, TB, the works.

i need the best! why? i have everything from idl problems, to not to mention what going to happen when i put the turbo on.

also if they are familuer with the 4g64/63 would be great. im will to drive for a weekend if it would b worth it.

thanks for the input.
We are available to assist if you need us to help you reach your goals. Investigate all prospective choices as well as their vendor feedback ratings for customer reviews of each vendor's work history.
Old Jan 25, 2009, 01:47 PM
Evolved Member

I have a bit of knowledge that I've learned doing the Evo ecu swap on my friend's 2g and there are a couple posts in here with some information that myself and others have figured out during the whole process. Your first and primary concern should be with making sure the ecu works with the motor 100% with no cel codes or just minor codes such as the EGR system. Once you get all that figured out then tuning would be your next step. If you run into any problems, please post them up, myself and a few others on here that have done the swap can probably help out.
Old Jan 25, 2009, 07:36 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Slo_crx1
I have a bit of knowledge that I've learned doing the Evo ecu swap on my friend's 2g and there are a couple posts in here with some information that myself and others have figured out during the whole process. Your first and primary concern should be with making sure the ecu works with the motor 100% with no cel codes or just minor codes such as the EGR system. Once you get all that figured out then tuning would be your next step. If you run into any problems, please post them up, myself and a few others on here that have done the swap can probably help out.
I actually have an EVO ECU in my stratus (same as the 3g eclipse) and its plug and play for manual transmission 3g eclipses. Then just a few periphery bits and you're SES code free and pass emissions anywhere in the US.

Really anybody who has tuned a 2.4L EVO will have the exact same experience tuning this dude's car, just in a different shell.
Old Jan 26, 2009, 09:29 AM
Former Sponsor

I'm sure I can do something for you.

If you don't want to come to Chicago, I'll be in North Carolina soon, and also San Antonio, Texas in the next few months.
Old Jan 26, 2009, 04:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by steadly2004
I actually have an EVO ECU in my stratus (same as the 3g eclipse) and its plug and play for manual transmission 3g eclipses. Then just a few periphery bits and you're SES code free and pass emissions anywhere in the US.

Really anybody who has tuned a 2.4L EVO will have the exact same experience tuning this dude's car, just in a different shell.
That's good to know, I misread and thought he said 2g, and the usual case seems to be codes for crank and cam sensor for some odd reason with them, although switching over to an EDM rom usually takes care of that issue. Rather odd if you ask me. Also an FYI, disabling the periphery bits that controls EGR and other emissions checks does not mean it'll pass any emissions inspection. It only means the ecu skips those checks, and it'll come up in emissions scans as a system problem for those who actually get a diagnostic machine hooked up while having the smog check. States that don't do the diagnostic smog checks you should have no problem with, although technically it's still illegal lol. Of course, so is a cat-back in many states.
Old Jan 29, 2009, 08:27 PM
Evolved Member

I bought my own cable and wideband.did lots of reading and tuned my car myself.Then again i like doing everything myself. 358 whp 344tq on pump gas stock 8,ets fmic,catless exhaust,walbro and ets intake.
Old Jan 29, 2009, 09:32 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Gordian79
I bought my own cable and wideband.did lots of reading and tuned my car myself.Then again i like doing everything myself. 358 whp 344tq on pump gas stock 8,ets fmic,catless exhaust,walbro and ets intake.

Excellent tuner here and prices are probably half of everyone elses. He also tunes haltecs pretty good. Well I guess his 8 sec race car speaks for its self.

Quick Reply: who are the best shops a tuning with ECUFLASH (country wide)