TephraMod V7 - Page 230 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community



TephraMod V7

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 17, 2017, 03:58 AM   #3436
Evolving Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Italy Venezia
Posts: 224
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

Drives: evo

need 88570008 tephra v7 version or something similar for a jdm model evo

can be v5 too have been searching for this if you have it let me know ill hook you up with some cash

if tephra could send me this it would be great hard to get a hold of him
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2017, 08:49 AM   #3437
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Gifu
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Drives: EVO7 JDM

Hello.

I'm live in JAPAN.
I want to TephraMod V7 for evo7.
But donations by PAYPAL is prohibited by the laws of Japan.

Does anyone have the V7 90550001 rom?

Best regards.
Makoto
Online
 
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2017, 01:10 AM   #3438
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Weisweil
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Drives: Mitsubishi Airtrek RalliArt

I already donated by Paypal...but it seems that Tephra is no longer active

Anyone has the v7 96260009 Rom?

Need exactly this one to test something
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2017, 11:16 PM   #3439
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Drives: Evo 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeaich View Post
Any specific reason you need that number and cannot use a 8859 varient?

First post has the 88591715 3d SD Rom that suits your car.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ec...bles-baro.html
Cheers, I just got told that I need that room. That's y I ask. I'll give the other roms a go that you attracted.
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2017, 05:58 PM   #3440
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Drives: Jdm evo 7

Ecu flash

Gday ive got a jdm evo 7 and have been tuning it via ecuflash software, I have a couple questions as im new to flashing ecu's as i have standalone systems on my other cars. How do i determine which Rom id i have And how do i get access to tephramod v7 for my evo? I am an auto electrician so i may be able to help with other problems on other peoples evos, have been fixing them for quite a few years now.
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2017, 02:06 PM   #3441
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 34
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Drives: VIII MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrpeters50 View Post
Gday ive got a jdm evo 7 and have been tuning it via ecuflash software, I have a couple questions as im new to flashing ecu's as i have standalone systems on my other cars. How do i determine which Rom id i have And how do i get access to tephramod v7 for my evo? I am an auto electrician so i may be able to help with other problems on other peoples evos, have been fixing them for quite a few years now.
You need to donate to Tephra for that specific rom. (90550001)

http://www.tephra.it/v7/
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2017, 05:20 PM   #3442
Evolving Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Dakota Oil Field
Posts: 114
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Drives: Evos

tephra 90550001 i feel looks messy dont like it at

I would use a 9417 rom works fine on evo 7
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2017, 11:31 AM   #3443
Evolved Member
iTrader: (10)
 
todd6027's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,842
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Drives: Evo V Mivec Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Evo View Post
tephra 90550001 i feel looks messy dont like it at

I would use a 9417 rom works fine on evo 7
utter nonsense
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2017, 08:33 PM   #3444
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Drives: Jdm evo 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeaich View Post
You need to donate to Tephra for that specific rom. (90550001)

http://www.tephra.it/v7/
Ok thanks, so i need 90550001 even though my rom id is 98640014? Also does tephra have an email address or some contact details? I dont have a problem donating but id like to make at least some contact first.
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2017, 03:10 AM   #3445
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Drives: 2003 Evo 8

Is there a way to just take the launch maps part of the V7 and add it to any ROM? I have a weird 31012014 ROM file with a custom dual map tune so I'm not super keen to change to another ROM file. That and I don't really understand the ROM/XML/HEX/BIN side of tuning etc..
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2018, 12:40 PM   #3446
Evolved Member
iTrader: (10)
 
todd6027's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,842
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Drives: Evo V Mivec Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza05 View Post
Is there a way to just take the launch maps part of the V7 and add it to any ROM? I have a weird 31012014 ROM file with a custom dual map tune so I'm not super keen to change to another ROM file. That and I don't really understand the ROM/XML/HEX/BIN side of tuning etc..
post the rom id say its just the rom id has been changed
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2018, 07:52 PM   #3447
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Drives: 2003 Evo 8

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd6027 View Post
post the rom id say its just the rom id has been changed
Thanks mate, any help much appreciated, I tried to upload the .srf file as well but it wasn't keen.
Attached Files
File Type: xml 31012014.xml (49.9 KB, 0 views)
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2018, 12:35 PM   #3448
Evolved Member
iTrader: (10)
 
todd6027's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,842
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Drives: Evo V Mivec Turbo

looks like a 90550001 variant rom to me il pm you e mail address see if you can send me the rom
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2018, 05:41 PM   #3449
Evolving Member
 
D1andonlyantman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Near Cambridge, UK
Posts: 287
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Drives: Evo IX FQ-320... Well it was 320 anyway ;-)

Hi. Does anyone know if some of the tephra roms are compatible with multiple ecu IDs? The reason I ask is I'm currently running a v5 88570008 on my ix but can't find the v7 version. Someone mentioned that the 88590715 or 88580714 might work. Is there any truth in that before i spend ages making big maps etc and then it doesn't work anyway? I thought the whole point of making the roms to different IDs was because they're not cross compatible?

Thanks a lot
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2018, 06:57 PM   #3450
Evolving Member
iTrader: (18)
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 493
Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts

Drives: 06 Evo IX MR SE and a Snowboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1andonlyantman View Post
Hi. Does anyone know if some of the tephra roms are compatible with multiple ecu IDs? The reason I ask is I'm currently running a v5 88570008 on my ix but can't find the v7 version. Someone mentioned that the 88590715 or 88580714 might work. Is there any truth in that before i spend ages making big maps etc and then it doesn't work anyway? I thought the whole point of making the roms to different IDs was because they're not cross compatible?

Thanks a lot
88590715 is the one you need for your Evo 9.
​​​​​
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
94170715 V7 Issues chmodlf EcuFlash 294 Oct 17, 2017 07:58 AM
TephraXMOD V1 tephra Ecuflash 915 Jul 26, 2017 01:59 PM
TephraMOD V5.10 tephra EcuFlash 1260 Feb 9, 2017 07:56 AM
TephraMOD V6 - testing! tephra EcuFlash 1448 Jul 25, 2016 03:21 PM
2 byte load xml Cbr1000love EcuFlash 6 Jan 31, 2016 06:01 PM


Tags
88590015, 88590715tephramodv7recompilezip, 9055001, 96530006, big, coolant, evolutionm, evom, excel, map, mod, noob orgy!, phenem, scaling, temp, tephra, tephramod, v7

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:35 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: