TephraMod V7 - Page 232 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
EcuFlash
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TephraMod V7

Old Mar 3, 2018, 10:41 AM
Evolved Member

... figured it out

Last edited by V.8MR; Mar 3, 2018 at 08:23 PM.
Old Mar 13, 2018, 10:42 AM

Hello! Help me please. I'm search for the firmware 96536706 (3d VE + LiveMAP). Search in the forum did not help me. Please share this firmware and XML to it.
Old Mar 29, 2018, 03:15 PM
Evolving Member

hey everyone!
hope all is well!
is anyone or everyone still on here running tephra? this thread hasn't had as much action lately.
i'm running speed density 2.0. have some minor tuning to do to cure a rich condition at some load point....... hows everyone else doing!?!?!?
Old Mar 31, 2018, 03:56 PM

Hello!

Still running V7 on my Evo7, doing great...
Old Apr 9, 2018, 06:58 PM
Evolving Member

That's awesome. Good to hear. Anybody else still alive in this thread!?
Old Apr 9, 2018, 08:02 PM

Similar to you. running 2.0SD. just trying to get my cold driving ability like stock. everything else is smooth as butter
The Following User Says Thank You to seeaich For This Useful Post:
sandman121383 (Aug 16, 2018)
Old Apr 24, 2018, 11:14 PM

Evo 7 rom

Originally Posted by ug_orf View Post
Hello!

hello can I ask which rom your using on the evo 7 trying to sort mine out,and are you running sd?
cheers mike
Old Apr 24, 2018, 11:48 PM

Evo 7 rom

Originally Posted by ug_orf View Post
Hello!

which rom are you using mate?
cheers
Old Apr 25, 2018, 06:00 PM
Evolving Member

I have a question about migrating the MAF scaling. My stock ROM has a table named "Airflow/Hz Raw Scaling" where I've been adjusting the scaling up until now as well an "Airflow/hz Raw Offest" table. The Tephramod v7 seems to have only a "MAF Scaling (MAF Adder already included)" table.

My question is, how should I translate the values from my stock ROM table to the Tephramod table? Should the "MAF Scaling (MAF Adder already included)" table be populated by the sum of the scaling and raw offset values? I attached a pic if it helps anyone understand what I'm talking about. I've got it running on SD with some pretty high values but the load goes all out of whack under boost (1000+)

Edit: High load was because I was looking at mut2byte instead of the 1byte load with the proper correction factor. Still wondering about the MAF scaling though if someone could help.

Last edited by butte; Apr 26, 2018 at 08:24 AM.
Old Apr 25, 2018, 10:17 PM

Sd setup

Originally Posted by butte View Post
I have a question about migrating the MAF scaling. My stock ROM has a table named "Airflow/Hz Raw Scaling" where I've been adjusting the scaling up until now as well an "Airflow/hz Raw Offest" table. The Tephramod v7 seems to have only a "MAF Scaling (MAF Adder already included)" table.

My question is, how should I translate the values from my stock ROM table to the Tephramod table? Should the "MAF Scaling (MAF Adder already included)" table be populated by the sum of the scaling and raw offset values? I attached a pic if it helps anyone understand what I'm talking about. I've got it running on SD with some pretty high values but the load goes all out of whack under boost (1000+)

hi mate sorry to jump on your question but what process did you do to get your car running in sd?did you simply flash a rom to your ecu wire your sensors in and it works or do you have to change anything in evoscan/ECUflash to be it to work and also where did you wire your map sensor into?im at a loss as I canít get a reading off my map sensor.any help would be much appreciated
Old Apr 26, 2018, 08:27 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mikey77 View Post
hi mate sorry to jump on your question but what process did you do to get your car running in sd?
I downloaded the tephramod v7 ROM that supports speed density and I translated all of my values from the stock rom over to that. Still figuring it out to be honest, but I'm able to drive my car to and from work on (very low) boost

wire your sensors in and it works or do you have to change anything in evoscan/ECUflash to be it to work and also where did you wire your map sensor into?
Rewiring wasn't necessary. I'm using the fuel temp for IAT at the moment and the same Omnipower 4 bar map sensor that i've been using for years. Are you having trouble reading your map sensor in evoscan? Is it the stock map sensor?
Old Apr 26, 2018, 09:24 AM

Tephra

thanks for the reply
is it necessary to copy over stock rom values just to test my map sensor is working and wired correct?iv already reflashed my ecu with a SD Rom ?
the map sensor Iím using is a gm 3 bar map sensor,all I want to do is just get my car fired up on sd so it can go to be tuned,where do you see the map reading in evoscan when data logging in the maf section.
thanks for any help
Old Apr 27, 2018, 10:03 AM

Hello,
mine is evo 9 gsr jdm, the rom is 89280002 , how can i use tephramods for this rom?

thank you
Old Apr 28, 2018, 08:28 AM
Evolving Member

thanks for the reply
is it necessary to copy over stock rom values just to test my map sensor is working and wired correct?iv already reflashed my ecu with a SD Rom ?
the map sensor Iím using is a gm 3 bar map sensor,all I want to do is just get my car fired up on sd so it can go to be tuned,where do you see the map reading in evoscan when data logging in the maf section.
thanks for any help
I would install and test the new MAP sensor on a known good and working ROM before attempting to switch to SD
Old Apr 28, 2018, 10:23 AM

The rom iv downloaded has been used a lot so I know itís good but all I want to do is check my map sensor is working and just try and start my car I wonít be driving it until itís been tuned, Iím where do you see your map sensor reading in evoscan?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: TephraMod V7

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.