Notices
ECU Flash

TephraMod V7

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2009, 12:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Slo_crx1
Already did that 2 days ago just to make sure. It's something to physically do with the IACV when there's an electrical load, similar to the air conditioning being turned on and idle raises...I'm going to look into this more today.
When my problem with idle with maf, i change de bov for Greddy RS Recirculated, with MR bov problem drops to 400rpm, this is my solution, change de BOV.
Old Oct 24, 2009, 12:36 PM
kaj
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 812 Likes on 677 Posts
Originally Posted by recompile
If Notepad ever displays a text file like that, it's because it was saved in the Unix-standard with only a carriage return at the end of each line (as opposed to the Windows-standard which is carriage return + line feed)

Opening the file in Wordpad is a workaround for this problem.

As far as which XML, as stated earlier, make sure all 3 go into your folder, and also make sure you're using the latest version of EcuFlash.
Originally Posted by ohhgyeahfasho
All 3 of those XML's needs to be placed into your 'rommetadata\mitsubishi\evo' folder. They all will be used once you open the 88590715 V7 rom. You will also need to have Ecuflash version 1.41 or higher.

will do, guys. thanks. wordpad, not notepad. got it.
Old Oct 24, 2009, 01:46 PM
kaj

is this right? it says i either need 6aa1 or eaff, but the value is ebff. typo, or just something i need to change? thanks.
Attached Thumbnails TephraMod V7-monitoravailerror.jpg  
Old Oct 24, 2009, 02:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by kaj
is this right? it says i either need 6aa1 or eaff, but the value is ebff. typo, or just something i need to change? thanks.
Should be EAFF. Change it this way.....

click the block
hit =
type 0xEAFF
Enter

It will change to the correct value.
Old Oct 24, 2009, 04:25 PM
kaj

Originally Posted by Appauldd
Should be EAFF. Change it this way.....

click the block
hit =
type 0xEAFF
Enter

It will change to the correct value.
thanks. i know how to change them.. just assumed the ROM would come with one setting or the other. now i'm going through and checking EVERY box.. just in case. LOL
Old Oct 24, 2009, 05:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by kaj
Now I'm going through and checking EVERY box...just in case. LOL
That's GOOD though. We need more people to check our work with these new patched setups. We really do become dizzy doing all of the code and can EASILY miss the small things (sometimes the BIG things haha). We all welcome the thought of people pointing out the errors. If everyone points out the flaws now, everyone can enjoy having a flawless patch and a WELL defined ROM ID

I just spent 6 hours packing up ONE bedroom in my place for the big move next week.....I need to find TIME to finish up the 9653 patches at the very least!
Old Oct 24, 2009, 05:32 PM
kaj

Originally Posted by Jack_of_Trades
That's GOOD though. We need more people to check our work with these new patched setups. We really do become dizzy doing all of the code and can EASILY miss the small things (sometimes the BIG things haha). We all welcome the thought of people pointing out the errors. If everyone points out the flaws now, everyone can enjoy having a flawless patch and a WELL defined ROM ID

I just spent 6 hours packing up ONE bedroom in my place for the big move next week.....I need to find TIME to finish up the 9653 patches at the very least!
understandable. this particular error was a "b" instead of an "a". tiny error amongst a mountain of code. no worries. we'll keep an eye out.
Old Oct 24, 2009, 06:01 PM

sorry if this has been addressed havnt' checked the thread in a few. when viewing the NLTS drop RPM theres no value visible in the box. anyone else have this? and is the value still default to 800RPM drop.

thanks
Old Oct 24, 2009, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by project_skyline
When using the live map roms MAF based, is everything setup minus stuff in the live map program?
Can i get answer for this?
Old Oct 24, 2009, 06:29 PM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by kaj
good catch i was about to point this out as well
Old Oct 24, 2009, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

Just wondering real quick if I can add the table for "IAT input for MAT" option from the older v7-SD version you guys first released to the newest version with no particular issues? I know it was removed to exclusively use the fuel tank temp MAT setup, but for my situation atm it would be better to run mine off the MAF plug (since I have it running this way already and would like to keep it as such).
Old Oct 24, 2009, 06:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RALLInspired
sorry if this has been addressed havnt' checked the thread in a few. when viewing the NLTS drop RPM theres no value visible in the box. anyone else have this? and is the value still default to 800RPM drop.

thanks
Yeah, someone already caught our boo boo. There is no scaling listed for the RPM, set it to 'uint16' and you'll be good to go. It is internally preset to 800 RPM already in the ROM though.
Old Oct 24, 2009, 07:56 PM
kaj

Originally Posted by Jack_of_Trades
Yeah, someone already caught our boo boo. There is no scaling listed for the RPM, set it to 'uint16' and you'll be good to go. It is internally preset to 800 RPM already in the ROM though.
done. worked for me.
Old Oct 24, 2009, 08:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Slo_crx1
Just wondering real quick if I can add the table for "IAT input for MAT" option from the older v7-SD version you guys first released to the newest version with no particular issues? I know it was removed to exclusively use the fuel tank temp MAT setup, but for my situation atm it would be better to run mine off the MAF plug (since I have it running this way already and would like to keep it as such).

Creamo and I had noticind the same thing. I run off the IAT input as well, and would rather not have to rewire to the ecu.
Old Oct 24, 2009, 08:32 PM

So is the EGR system completely disabled all together in both ROMs? all we need to do is set the enable disable to 1 or 0? im asking because of MPG.

Quick Reply: TephraMod V7