Speed Density MAT - Page 3 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community



Speed Density MAT

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 14, 2016, 02:40 PM   #31
Evolved Member
 
mines5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Streets of willow
Posts: 661
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

Drives: Evo7, Evo 8 GSR, GT-R

Thanks .

Do i have to manually fill the whole table with the values in your table ? using 2d78 address ?
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2016, 11:57 AM   #32
Evolved Member
iTrader: (6)
 
cdrinkh2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 674
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

Drives: 2005 Evo VIII SSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mines5 View Post
Thanks .

Do i have to manually fill the whole table with the values in your table ? using 2d78 address ?
That depends on what temp sensor you are using. If you are using a GM IAT wired to the fuel temp ADC input on your ECU, then the values that come in the ROM from Phenem are good enough. If you are using the fuel temp sensor input then the values already in the table are OK. If you are using another 0-5V thermistor type sensor, then you will have to enter your own calibration values obtained from the sensor manufacturer.
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2016, 01:21 PM   #33
Evolved Member
 
mines5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Streets of willow
Posts: 661
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

Drives: Evo7, Evo 8 GSR, GT-R

I tried the above procedure and made a new scaling.

when i select the new scaling the whole right column shows values -0
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2016, 10:15 AM   #34
Evolved Member
iTrader: (6)
 
cdrinkh2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 674
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

Drives: 2005 Evo VIII SSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mines5 View Post
I tried the above procedure and made a new scaling.

when i select the new scaling the whole right column shows values -0
Sounds like you made an error in setting up the new scaling. Post up a screen shot so I can check it for you.
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2016, 12:24 PM   #35
Evolved Member
 
mines5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Streets of willow
Posts: 661
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

Drives: Evo7, Evo 8 GSR, GT-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrinkh2o View Post
Sounds like you made an error in setting up the new scaling. Post up a screen shot so I can check it for you.
Have a look sir.

Please confirm the address used for scaling.
I tried the explained procedure.
Damn i cant get it right...
Any alternative would be appreciated.


Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2016, 12:36 PM   #36
Evolved Member
iTrader: (6)
 
cdrinkh2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 674
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

Drives: 2005 Evo VIII SSL

Your scaling looks good. What is the problem you are experiencing?
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2016, 12:49 PM   #37
Evolved Member
 
mines5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Streets of willow
Posts: 661
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

Drives: Evo7, Evo 8 GSR, GT-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrinkh2o View Post
Your scaling looks good. What is the problem you are experiencing?
After i created the new scaling it would appear,
i select it from the scalings but the correct numbers dont appear instead i am getting all -0

Using address 2d78

Anything else i can post for you to display any specific details ?


Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2016, 07:45 PM   #38
Evolved Member
iTrader: (6)
 
cdrinkh2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 674
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

Drives: 2005 Evo VIII SSL

Two things;
1. You are missing the 96530706.xml from your metadata directory. It is requried or ECUFlash will not display all the tables. Download and add all the files in Tephra v7 xml pack to your metadata directory so you have all you will need for tuning.
2. You have correctly defined the new TempFueldegC scaling, it's just that the table has no voltages or temparatures in it.

Here are the voltages (GM IAT calibration) so you can cut and paste in the first column:
0.1026392961876833
0.1124144672531769
0.1221896383186706
0.1319648093841642
0.1417399804496579
0.1564027370478983
0.1808406647116325
0.2003910068426197
0.2297165200391007
0.2541544477028348
0.2834799608993158
0.3079178885630499
0.332355816226784
0.3616813294232649
0.3910068426197458
0.4252199413489736
0.4643206256109482
0.5083088954056696
0.552297165200391
0.6011730205278593
0.6549364613880743
0.6940371456500489
0.7331378299120235
0.7771260997067448
0.8260019550342131
0.8748778103616813
0.9237536656891495
0.9775171065493646
1.036168132942326
1.094819159335288
1.158357771260997
1.192570869990225
1.226783968719453
1.26099706744868
1.295210166177908
1.334310850439883
1.36852394916911
1.407624633431085
1.44672531769306
1.485826001955034
1.524926686217009
1.564027370478983
1.608015640273705
1.652003910068426
1.695992179863148
1.739980449657869
1.78396871945259
1.832844574780059
1.87683284457478
1.920821114369502
1.96969696969697
2.018572825024438
2.062561094819159
2.116324535679374
2.165200391006842
2.214076246334311
2.262952101661779
2.316715542521994
2.365591397849462
2.419354838709677
2.468230694037146
2.521994134897361
2.575757575757576
2.629521016617791
2.678396871945259
2.732160312805474
2.785923753665689
2.834799608993158
2.888563049853373
2.942326490713588
2.991202346041056
3.044965786901271
3.093841642228739
3.147605083088954
3.196480938416422
3.24535679374389
3.294232649071359
3.343108504398827
3.391984359726295
3.435972629521017
3.484848484848485
3.528836754643206
3.577712609970674
3.621700879765396
3.66080156402737
3.704789833822092
3.748778103616813
3.787878787878788
3.822091886608016
3.86119257086999
3.900293255131965
3.934506353861193
3.973607038123167
4.007820136852395
4.042033235581623
4.071358748778104
4.100684261974584
4.134897360703812
4.164222873900293
4.188660801564027
4.217986314760508
4.242424242424242
4.266862170087976
4.29130009775171
4.315738025415444
4.340175953079179
4.359726295210166
4.379276637341153
4.39882697947214
4.418377321603128
4.437927663734115
4.457478005865102
4.472140762463343
4.501466275659824
4.530791788856305
4.555229716520039
4.579667644183774
4.599217986314761
4.618768328445748
4.633431085043989
4.648093841642229

Here are the corresponding temps in deg F so you can cut and paste them into the second column:
148.8
144.8
140.8
137.8
134.8
130.8
124.8
120.8
115.8
111.8
107.8
104.8
101.8
98.8
95.8
92.8
89.8
86.8
83.8
80.8
77.8
75.8
73.8
71.8
69.8
67.8
65.8
63.8
61.8
59.8
57.8
56.8
55.8
54.8
53.8
52.8
51.8
50.8
49.8
48.8
47.8
46.8
45.8
44.8
43.8
42.8
41.8
40.8
39.8
38.8
37.8
36.8
35.8
34.8
33.8
32.8
31.8
30.8
29.8
28.8
27.8
26.8
25.8
24.8
23.8
22.8
21.8
20.8
19.8
18.8
17.8
16.8
15.8
14.8
13.8
12.8
11.8
10.8
9.800000000000001
8.800000000000001
7.8
6.8
5.8
4.8
3.8
2.8
1.8
0.8
-0.2
-1.2
-2.2
-3.2
-4.2
-5.2
-6.2
-7.2
-8.199999999999999
-9.199999999999999
-10.2
-11.2
-12.2
-13.2
-14.2
-15.2
-16.2
-17.2
-18.2
-19.2
-20.2
-21.2
-22.2
-23.2
-24.2
-26.2
-28.2
-30.2
-32.2
-34.2
-36.2
-38.2
-40.2
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2016, 05:56 AM   #39
Evolved Member
 
mines5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Streets of willow
Posts: 661
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

Drives: Evo7, Evo 8 GSR, GT-R

Thank you sir .

I do have 96530706 xml but i guess it has some missing data.


Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2017, 03:23 PM   #40
Evolving Member
 
redSLed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Posts: 128
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Drives: 2004 Lancer Evolution RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrinkh2o View Post
Two things;
1. You are missing the 96530706.xml from your metadata directory. It is requried or ECUFlash will not display all the tables. Download and add all the files in Tephra v7 xml pack to your metadata directory so you have all you will need for tuning.
2. You have correctly defined the new TempFueldegC scaling, it's just that the table has no voltages or temparatures in it.

Here are the voltages (GM IAT calibration) so you can cut and paste in the first column:
0.1026392961876833
0.1124144672531769
0.1221896383186706
0.1319648093841642
0.1417399804496579
0.1564027370478983
0.1808406647116325
0.2003910068426197
0.2297165200391007
0.2541544477028348
0.2834799608993158
0.3079178885630499
0.332355816226784
0.3616813294232649
0.3910068426197458
0.4252199413489736
0.4643206256109482
0.5083088954056696
0.552297165200391
0.6011730205278593
0.6549364613880743
0.6940371456500489
0.7331378299120235
0.7771260997067448
0.8260019550342131
0.8748778103616813
0.9237536656891495
0.9775171065493646
1.036168132942326
1.094819159335288
1.158357771260997
1.192570869990225
1.226783968719453
1.26099706744868
1.295210166177908
1.334310850439883
1.36852394916911
1.407624633431085
1.44672531769306
1.485826001955034
1.524926686217009
1.564027370478983
1.608015640273705
1.652003910068426
1.695992179863148
1.739980449657869
1.78396871945259
1.832844574780059
1.87683284457478
1.920821114369502
1.96969696969697
2.018572825024438
2.062561094819159
2.116324535679374
2.165200391006842
2.214076246334311
2.262952101661779
2.316715542521994
2.365591397849462
2.419354838709677
2.468230694037146
2.521994134897361
2.575757575757576
2.629521016617791
2.678396871945259
2.732160312805474
2.785923753665689
2.834799608993158
2.888563049853373
2.942326490713588
2.991202346041056
3.044965786901271
3.093841642228739
3.147605083088954
3.196480938416422
3.24535679374389
3.294232649071359
3.343108504398827
3.391984359726295
3.435972629521017
3.484848484848485
3.528836754643206
3.577712609970674
3.621700879765396
3.66080156402737
3.704789833822092
3.748778103616813
3.787878787878788
3.822091886608016
3.86119257086999
3.900293255131965
3.934506353861193
3.973607038123167
4.007820136852395
4.042033235581623
4.071358748778104
4.100684261974584
4.134897360703812
4.164222873900293
4.188660801564027
4.217986314760508
4.242424242424242
4.266862170087976
4.29130009775171
4.315738025415444
4.340175953079179
4.359726295210166
4.379276637341153
4.39882697947214
4.418377321603128
4.437927663734115
4.457478005865102
4.472140762463343
4.501466275659824
4.530791788856305
4.555229716520039
4.579667644183774
4.599217986314761
4.618768328445748
4.633431085043989
4.648093841642229

Here are the corresponding temps in deg F so you can cut and paste them into the second column:
148.8
144.8
140.8
137.8
134.8
130.8
124.8
120.8
115.8
111.8
107.8
104.8
101.8
98.8
95.8
92.8
89.8
86.8
83.8
80.8
77.8
75.8
73.8
71.8
69.8
67.8
65.8
63.8
61.8
59.8
57.8
56.8
55.8
54.8
53.8
52.8
51.8
50.8
49.8
48.8
47.8
46.8
45.8
44.8
43.8
42.8
41.8
40.8
39.8
38.8
37.8
36.8
35.8
34.8
33.8
32.8
31.8
30.8
29.8
28.8
27.8
26.8
25.8
24.8
23.8
22.8
21.8
20.8
19.8
18.8
17.8
16.8
15.8
14.8
13.8
12.8
11.8
10.8
9.800000000000001
8.800000000000001
7.8
6.8
5.8
4.8
3.8
2.8
1.8
0.8
-0.2
-1.2
-2.2
-3.2
-4.2
-5.2
-6.2
-7.2
-8.199999999999999
-9.199999999999999
-10.2
-11.2
-12.2
-13.2
-14.2
-15.2
-16.2
-17.2
-18.2
-19.2
-20.2
-21.2
-22.2
-23.2
-24.2
-26.2
-28.2
-30.2
-32.2
-34.2
-36.2
-38.2
-40.2
You were chiming in with good advice in another thread I recently started...and this is where I am now. I'm so lost as to how to set up and properly scale for my gm ait. I read your values for a 121 element table in another thread and I have no idea how to input those value without one column drastically changing the next...your first number in temp is 302 and I for some reason can't exceed 261. Hell, at this point I'm not even sure my XML is set up properly. I literally cannot select tempscale or tempscalefuel and have the change take. Next time I open Ecuflash, it's back to tempscale fuel. My table values go crazy after trying to set tempscale and going back o tempscale fuel. It's a 94171715 SD V7 rom, the Phenem patch. The car was tuned utilizing fuel temp, as I guess I forgot to mention the car has an ait in the uicp with the SpoolinUp harness. All I want to do is properly utilize the GM AIT and log it properly OR utilize the fuel temp scale with proper values and log that properly. So sorry but the more I dig into this, the more complex it becomes to me!
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2017, 12:38 PM   #41
Evolving Member
 
redSLed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Posts: 128
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Drives: 2004 Lancer Evolution RS

I think I've finally just about nipped this in the butt! I've attached screen shots from my 94171715 SD V7 Phenem rom.

SD Convert IAT to MAT is set to 0x0E
The 139 element table: SD MAT Scaling for IAT Scaling Table values are (in def F and volts ADC):

260.6
260.6
260.6
260.6
253.4
246.2
240.8
235.4
230
226.4
221
217.4
213.8
210.2
206.6
203
199.4
197.6
194
192.2
190.4
186.8
185
183.2
181.4
177.8
176
174.2
172.4
170.6
168.8
167
165.2
163.4
161.6
159.8
158
156.2
154.4
152.6
150.8
149
147.2
145.4
143.6
141.8
140
138.2
136.4
134.6
132.8
131
129.2
127.4
125.6
123.8
122
120.2
118.4
116.6
114.8
113
111.2
109.4
107.6
105.8
104
102.2
100.4
98.60000000000001
96.8
95
93.2
91.40000000000001
89.59999999999999
87.80000000000001
86
84.2
82.40000000000001
80.59999999999999
78.80000000000001
77
75.2
73.40000000000001
71.59999999999999
69.80000000000001
68
66.2
64.40000000000001
62.6
60.8
59
57.2
55.40000000000001
53.6
51.8
50
48.2
46.4
44.6
42.8
41
39.2
37.4
35.6
33.8
32
30.2
28.4
26.6
24.8
23
21.2
19.4
17.6
15.8
14
12.2
10.4
8.599999999999998
6.800000000000001
5
3.199999999999999
1.399999999999999
-0.3999999999999986
-2.200000000000003
-4
-5.800000000000004
-7.600000000000001
-9.399999999999999
-11.2
-13
-16.6
-20.2
-22
-25.6
-29.2
-34.60000000000001
-40

0.1176470588235294
0.1372549019607843
0.1568627450980392
0.1764705882352941
0.196078431372549
0.2156862745098039
0.2352941176470588
0.2549019607843137
0.2745098039215687
0.2941176470588235
0.3137254901960784
0.3333333333333333
0.3529411764705882
0.3725490196078431
0.392156862745098
0.4117647058823529
0.4313725490196079
0.4509803921568628
0.4705882352941176
0.4901960784313725
0.5098039215686274
0.5294117647058824
0.5490196078431373
0.5686274509803921
0.5882352941176471
0.6078431372549019
0.6274509803921569
0.6470588235294118
0.6666666666666666
0.6862745098039216
0.7058823529411764
0.7254901960784313
0.7647058823529411
0.7843137254901961
0.803921568627451
0.8235294117647058
0.8431372549019608
0.8823529411764706
0.9019607843137255
0.9215686274509803
0.9607843137254902
0.9803921568627451
1
1.03921568627451
1.058823529411765
1.098039215686275
1.137254901960784
1.156862745098039
1.196078431372549
1.235294117647059
1.254901960784314
1.294117647058824
1.333333333333333
1.372549019607843
1.411764705882353
1.450980392156863
1.490196078431373
1.529411764705882
1.568627450980392
1.607843137254902
1.647058823529412
1.686274509803922
1.745098039215686
1.784313725490196
1.823529411764706
1.882352941176471
1.92156862745098
1.96078431372549
2.019607843137255
2.058823529411764
2.117647058823529
2.176470588235294
2.215686274509804
2.254901960784314
2.313725490196078
2.372549019607843
2.431372549019608
2.470588235294118
2.549019607843137
2.588235294117647
2.647058823529412
2.705882352941177
2.745098039215686
2.803921568627451
2.862745098039216
2.901960784313725
2.96078431372549
3.019607843137255
3.058823529411764
3.117647058823529
3.176470588235294
3.215686274509804
3.254901960784314
3.313725490196078
3.372549019607843
3.411764705882353
3.450980392156863
3.509803921568627
3.549019607843137
3.588235294117647
3.647058823529412
3.686274509803921
3.725490196078431
3.764705882352941
3.803921568627451
3.843137254901961
3.882352941176471
3.92156862745098
3.96078431372549
3.980392156862745
4.019607843137255
4.058823529411764
4.098039215686274
4.117647058823529
4.15686274509804
4.176470588235294
4.215686274509804
4.235294117647059
4.254901960784314
4.294117647058823
4.313725490196078
4.333333333333333
4.352941176470588
4.372549019607843
4.392156862745098
4.411764705882353
4.431372549019608
4.450980392156863
4.470588235294118
4.490196078431373
4.509803921568627
4.529411764705882
4.549019607843137
4.568627450980392
4.588235294117647
4.607843137254902
4.627450980392156
4.647058823529412
4.666666666666667

Under MAT, my 121 element MAT Scaling table values in def F and Volts are:

302
294.8
287.6
282.2
276.8
269.6
258.8
251.6
242.6
235.4
228.2
222.8
217.4
212
206.6
201.2
195.8
190.4
185
179.6
174.2
170.6
167
163.4
159.8
156.2
152.6
149
145.4
141.8
138.2
136.4
134.6
132.8
131
129.2
127.4
125.6
123.8
122
120.2
118.4
116.6
114.8
113
111.2
109.4
107.6
105.8
104
102.2
100.4
98.6
96.8
95
93.2
91.4
89.6
87.8
86
84.2
82.4
80.6
78.8
77
75.2
73.4
71.6
69.8
68
66.2
64.4
62.6
60.8
59
57.2
55.4
53.6
51.8
50
48.2
46.4
44.6
42.8
41
39.2
37.4
35.6
33.8
32
30.2
28.4
26.6
24.8
23
21.2
19.4
17.6
15.8
14
12.2
10.4
8.6
6.8
5
3.2
1.4
-0.4
-2.2
-4
-5.8
-7.6
-9.4
-13
-16.6
-20.2
-23.8
-27.4
-31
-34.6
-38.2

0.1026392961876833
0.1124144672531769
0.1221896383186706
0.1319648093841642
0.1417399804496579
0.1564027370478983
0.1808406647116325
0.2003910068426197
0.2297165200391007
0.2541544477028348
0.2834799608993158
0.3079178885630499
0.332355816226784
0.3616813294232649
0.3910068426197458
0.4252199413489736
0.4643206256109482
0.5083088954056696
0.552297165200391
0.6011730205278593
0.6549364613880743
0.6940371456500489
0.7331378299120235
0.7771260997067448
0.8260019550342131
0.8748778103616813
0.9237536656891495
0.9775171065493646
1.036168132942326
1.094819159335288
1.158357771260997
1.192570869990225
1.226783968719453
1.26099706744868
1.295210166177908
1.334310850439883
1.36852394916911
1.407624633431085
1.44672531769306
1.485826001955034
1.524926686217009
1.564027370478983
1.608015640273705
1.652003910068426
1.695992179863148
1.739980449657869
1.78396871945259
1.832844574780059
1.87683284457478
1.920821114369502
1.96969696969697
2.018572825024438
2.062561094819159
2.116324535679374
2.165200391006842
2.214076246334311
2.262952101661779
2.316715542521994
2.365591397849462
2.419354838709677
2.468230694037146
2.521994134897361
2.575757575757576
2.629521016617791
2.678396871945259
2.732160312805474
2.785923753665689
2.834799608993158
2.888563049853373
2.942326490713588
2.991202346041056
3.044965786901271
3.093841642228739
3.147605083088954
3.196480938416422
3.24535679374389
3.294232649071359
3.343108504398827
3.391984359726295
3.435972629521017
3.484848484848485
3.528836754643206
3.577712609970674
3.621700879765396
3.66080156402737
3.704789833822092
3.748778103616813
3.787878787878788
3.822091886608016
3.86119257086999
3.900293255131965
3.934506353861193
3.973607038123167
4.007820136852395
4.042033235581623
4.071358748778104
4.100684261974584
4.134897360703812
4.164222873900293
4.188660801564027
4.217986314760508
4.242424242424242
4.266862170087976
4.29130009775171
4.315738025415444
4.340175953079179
4.359726295210166
4.379276637341153
4.39882697947214
4.418377321603128
4.437927663734115
4.457478005865102
4.472140762463343
4.501466275659824
4.530791788856305
4.555229716520039
4.579667644183774
4.599217986314761
4.618768328445748
4.633431085043989
4.648093841642229

In Evoscan, I am logging air temp from request 3a with the equation for deg F at x*1.8+32 and I'm attempting to log SD MAT/GM AIT from request 11 using x*1.8-40 to log def F. From what I understand logging request 11 is scaled data the ecu refers to for fueling.

I'm not sure what value I'm supposed to log at request 11, but airtemp is right around ambient at 59 degrees but fuel temp is showing like 75-76 degrees with just the ignition ON. I haven't started the car yet to see if I will change or how it will change but I think I'm finally very close after hours and hours of reading here!
Attached Thumbnails
Speed Density MAT-screenshot-26-.png   Speed Density MAT-screenshot-27-.png   Speed Density MAT-screenshot-28-.png   Speed Density MAT-screenshot-29-.png   Speed Density MAT-screenshot-30-.png  

Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2017, 04:48 AM   #42
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 39
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Drives: 2002 Mitsubishi Magna AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by redSLed View Post
In Evoscan, I am logging air temp from request 3a with the equation for deg F at x*1.8+32 and I'm attempting to log SD MAT/GM AIT from request 11 using x*1.8-40 to log def F. From what I understand logging request 11 is scaled data the ecu refers to for fueling.

I'm not sure what value I'm supposed to log at request 11, but airtemp is right around ambient at 59 degrees but fuel temp is showing like 75-76 degrees with just the ignition ON. I haven't started the car yet to see if I will change or how it will change but I think I'm finally very close after hours and hours of reading here!
What addresses are in the MUT table for the requests you're trying to use?

If the MUT table addresses for requests 11 and 3A have not been changed from the base 94170015 (I don't have a copy of 94171715 to check, sorry), MUT 3A is logging raw ADC input for the IAT sensor (i.e. Volts) and MUT 11 is logging the scaled output of the 139 element map at address 9a96 (which is normally the IAT Volts to temp scaling map).
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2017, 08:23 AM   #43
Evolving Member
 
redSLed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Posts: 128
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Drives: 2004 Lancer Evolution RS

Thanks for the feedback...these are the kind of suggestions I'm looking for. I'll check the mut table tonight after work. If that seems correct then possibly my mat scaling for iat scaling table (139 element) needs adjusted or my gm ait could be malfunctioning. I do have a spare new senor here I could swap in to test the logged data against what I'm getting now. I'll report back later with some info for you. Thanks!
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2017, 08:39 AM   #44
Evolving Member
 
redSLed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Posts: 128
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Drives: 2004 Lancer Evolution RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by WytWun View Post
What addresses are in the MUT table for the requests you're trying to use?

If the MUT table addresses for requests 11 and 3A have not been changed from the base 94170015 (I don't have a copy of 94171715 to check, sorry), MUT 3A is logging raw ADC input for the IAT sensor (i.e. Volts) and MUT 11 is logging the scaled output of the 139 element map at address 9a96 (which is normally the IAT Volts to temp scaling map).
So is what you mean is that MUT 11 should have the address 9a96 from the 139 element table? Without looking I'm almost certain that's not the address that's currently in there because I've looked over that table and nearly everything starts with an '8'. Lemme check and get back here later.
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2017, 01:43 PM   #45
Evolving Member
 
redSLed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Posts: 128
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Drives: 2004 Lancer Evolution RS

Here is a shot of my MUT table. As you can see, MUT11 is not the address of 9a96 and MUT3A is the address 883B. Which table and address should MUT3A come from, the other address value in the 139 element table, MAT Sensor ADC volts, address 9b2c?
Attached Thumbnails
Speed Density MAT-screenshot-31-.png  
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MAT scale ? 95630706 EcuFlash 12 Oct 8, 2017 08:12 AM
How To: Speed Density on the evo8 using tephra v7/Phenem pre-patched roms scheides EcuFlash 341 Sep 4, 2017 09:08 PM
Links to jcsbanks' Speed Density patches mrfred EcuFlash 375 Jan 28, 2017 09:58 PM
RAX Patch - ROM patches richardjh Ecuflash 200 Sep 20, 2016 11:31 AM
how-to: control closed loop AFR with your wideband O2 system mrfred EcuFlash 453 May 2, 2016 06:35 PM


Tags
96531706, bmw, cost, density, english, evo, evolution, fuel, mat, mrfred, mrfreds, patch, patych, racing, sd, speed, temp

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:58 PM.


 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: