94170715 V7 Issues - Page 20 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community



94170715 V7 Issues

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 24, 2016, 12:02 AM   #286
Evolved Member
 
mines5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Streets of willow
Posts: 550
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Drives: Evo7, Evo 8 GSR, GT-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evoryder View Post
I haven't looked in a minute...been out the loop
Personally , i feel that the car runs lighter with 9653 than 9417.

I never got a p0121 , p0122 and low coolant temp codes in 9653.
Online
 
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2016, 07:00 AM   #287
Evolving Member
iTrader: (15)
 
sandman121383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pa
Posts: 116
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Drives: 2004 Lancer Evolution VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by mines5 View Post
Personally , i feel that the car runs lighter with 9653 than 9417.

I never got a p0121 , p0122 and low coolant temp codes in 9653.
here's my experience.
when using the MAF 9653 i got codes.
(the car came with an untouched 9417 rom.)
i then switched back to "stock" tuned rom. codes went away. then i flashed the 9417 v7 rom and didn't have codes. i am now on the 9653 SD 2.0 rom and theres NO codes. from what I found out from a few other members is that there is problems with some of the xml files that at some point were never updated and addressed.

maybe someone can chime in and explain. i understand peoples frustration since some of these threads, when looking for answers , are years old. also maybe a dev can update the sticky threads as well with confirmed good xml files and such.

i'm willing to lend a hand if i can help in any way.
Happy Holidays everyone!

Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2016, 01:55 PM   #288
Evolved Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Raceghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Out West
Posts: 965
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

Drives: 2004 VIII GSR Built. 2005 DirtyMax SLT mild mods, chipped.

Quote:
maybe someone can chime in and explain. i understand peoples frustration since some of these threads, when looking for answers , are years old. also maybe a dev can update the sticky threads as well with confirmed good xml files and such.
You seem to have the ability currently to help rectify the issue. Post up your XML for people to have a comparison.

Happy holidays.
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2016, 09:45 AM   #289
Evolved Member
iTrader: (2)
 
wreckleford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Jamaica
Posts: 1,141
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

Drives: Evo I with an 8 ECU

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman121383 View Post
here's my experience.
when using the MAF 9653 i got codes.
(the car came with an untouched 9417 rom.)
i then switched back to "stock" tuned rom. codes went away. then i flashed the 9417 v7 rom and didn't have codes. i am now on the 9653 SD 2.0 rom and theres NO codes. from what I found out from a few other members is that there is problems with some of the xml files that at some point were never updated and addressed.

maybe someone can chime in and explain. i understand peoples frustration since some of these threads, when looking for answers , are years old. also maybe a dev can update the sticky threads as well with confirmed good xml files and such.

i'm willing to lend a hand if i can help in any way.
Happy Holidays everyone!

Are you running without issues on 9653 2.0? I tried it years back and it didn't seem to work properly?
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2016, 10:44 AM   #290
Evolved Member
 
mines5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Streets of willow
Posts: 550
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Drives: Evo7, Evo 8 GSR, GT-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckleford View Post
Are you running without issues on 9653 2.0? I tried it years back and it didn't seem to work properly?
I just flashed 9653 2D today in a JDM evo 8 and it worked fine . No codes .

But there is one common issue in all sd roms [ not sure about v1 ] i.e lean on start up.

Ill write again , on 9653 the car runs very light and crisp.
Online
 
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2017, 06:45 PM   #291
Evolving Member
iTrader: (15)
 
sandman121383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pa
Posts: 116
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Drives: 2004 Lancer Evolution VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckleford View Post
Are you running without issues on 9653 2.0? I tried it years back and it didn't seem to work properly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raceghost View Post
You seem to have the ability currently to help rectify the issue. Post up your XML for people to have a comparison.

Happy holidays.

hey guys!
been a crazy new year so, i apologize for not getting back to you!
if anyone wants i can certainly give my xml to a few to try to see if it resolves some quirks. if i get some replys, i'll reply back and upload them with it!

i have since gone to the 94170715 sd 2.0 rom. i have jitter fix 3 on, and just have had nothing but great luck with it.
the 9653 was problematic for me, no matter how i tuned it, OR modified xml . i kept getting codes that yes i know i can disable, but i was hell bent on finding the real issue behind them. no matter what i tried, i had no success. so i went back to a fresh start and began tuning my 94170715.

what are you guys up to? and what versions(s) have you been using?
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2Byte load for 96260007 neuralcj EcuFlash 4 Jun 11, 2017 12:37 PM
TephraMod V7 tephra EcuFlash 3429 Jun 4, 2017 07:04 PM
EvoScan bug reading MUT 07 mrfred EcuFlash 0 Jul 20, 2016 06:02 PM
Official 2 byte thread! Jack_of_Trades EcuFlash 362 Apr 10, 2016 11:47 PM
setting up mut table to start logging Cbr1000love General Engine Management / Tuning Forum 0 Jan 30, 2016 11:57 AM


Tags
88590715, 94170015, 94170715, 94170715v7, appauldd, definition, evo, evoscanobject, instance, loop, object, open, reference, rom, set, xml

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:36 PM.


 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: