Notices
EcuFlash

Can't flash or read the ROM from your ECU - Start Here!

 
Old Dec 15, 2015, 10:58 PM
  #76  
Jp7
Evolved Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Jp7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: on the interwebz
Posts: 1,112
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Jhova5 View Post
Sorry guys I'm new to this ecu flash, I have got it to work but when I read the ecu I get this unknown rom image I used the ( wizard to create options ) I pick the best to my 05 evo8 rom and still can't read it have a rom ID 84185028 help
I am having the same problem - I get the 3 options you see (this is a previously tuned 2006 Evo IX MR.)
Jp7 is offline  
Old Jan 2, 2016, 02:01 PM
  #77  
Newbie
 
Sascha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Vienna
Posts: 38
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
03 Evo VIII EDM

Plugged al Cables in
Key in ACC
Start ECU Unlocker
Start ECUFlash
Click "Read"

Only got this message, anybody an idea?
[10:14:59.171] EcuFlash Version 1.44.4503
[10:14:59.171] OS Version Windows 7
[10:14:59.171] Kernel Type winnt
[10:14:59.171] Kernel Version 6.1.7600
[10:14:59.171] CPU i386
[10:14:59.171] Product Name Windows 7
[10:14:59.171] Product Type windows
[10:14:59.171] Product Version 7
[10:14:59.171] Qt Version 5.4.0
[10:14:59.202] 67 memory models read.
[10:14:59.202] scanning for metadata models in C:/Program Files/OpenECU/EcuFlash/rommetadata
[10:14:59.951] 755 ROM metadata models scanned.
[10:14:59.951] checksum module "subarudbw" loaded.
[10:14:59.951] checksum module "subarudiesel" loaded.
[10:14:59.951] checksum module "mitsucan" loaded.
[10:14:59.951] checksum module "mitsuh8" loaded.
[10:14:59.951] patch module "Subaru CAN Enhanced RAM Parameter Logging" loaded.
[10:14:59.951] patch module "Mitsu CAN RAM Parameter Logging" loaded.
[10:15:00.107] flashing tool "wrx02" loaded.
[10:15:00.107] flashing tool "wrx04" loaded.
[10:15:00.107] flashing tool "sti04" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "sti05" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "mitsucan" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "mitsukernel" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "mitsukernelocp" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "mitsubootloader" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "shbootmode" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "shaudmode" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "subarucan" loaded.
[10:15:00.138] flashing tool "subarucand" loaded.
[10:15:00.138] flashing tool "subarubrz" loaded.
[10:15:00.138] flashing tool "subaruhitachi" loaded.
[10:15:00.497] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:00.497] interface close
[10:15:00.903] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:00.918] interface close
[10:15:01.059] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:01.059] interface close
[10:15:01.183] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:01.199] interface close
[10:15:01.324] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:01.339] interface close
[10:15:01.464] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:01.480] interface close
[10:15:09.748] opening rom file C:/Users/Sascha/Dropbox/Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII/ECU Flash/EDM/96530706-TephraMod/96530706-TephraMod.bin
[10:15:09.919] 262144 byte image read.
[10:15:09.951] using metadata XML ID 96530706 from file C:/Program Files/OpenECU/EcuFlash/rommetadata/mitsubishi/evo/TephraMOD-96530706-v7.xml
[10:15:19.170] using metadata XML ID 96530706 from file C:/Program Files/OpenECU/EcuFlash/rommetadata/mitsubishi/evo/TephraMOD-96530706-v7.xml
[10:15:19.326] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:20.902] sending init sequence 1 (0001)
[10:15:24.194] sending init sequence 1 (0003)
[10:15:27.485] sending init sequence 1 (FFFF)
[10:15:30.777] sending init sequence 1 (F0F0)
[10:15:33.554] no response to any known code
[10:15:33.569] interface close

Thanks!

I read the Help-Thread, but all this should be like written.
Sascha is offline  
Old Jan 2, 2016, 07:56 PM
  #78  
Jp7
Evolved Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Jp7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: on the interwebz
Posts: 1,112
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
03 Evo VIII EDM

Plugged al Cables in
Key in ACC
Start ECU Unlocker
Start ECUFlash
Click "Read"

Only got this message, anybody an idea?
[10:14:59.171] EcuFlash Version 1.44.4503
[10:14:59.171] OS Version Windows 7
[10:14:59.171] Kernel Type winnt
[10:14:59.171] Kernel Version 6.1.7600
[10:14:59.171] CPU i386
[10:14:59.171] Product Name Windows 7
[10:14:59.171] Product Type windows
[10:14:59.171] Product Version 7
[10:14:59.171] Qt Version 5.4.0
[10:14:59.202] 67 memory models read.
[10:14:59.202] scanning for metadata models in C:/Program Files/OpenECU/EcuFlash/rommetadata
[10:14:59.951] 755 ROM metadata models scanned.
[10:14:59.951] checksum module "subarudbw" loaded.
[10:14:59.951] checksum module "subarudiesel" loaded.
[10:14:59.951] checksum module "mitsucan" loaded.
[10:14:59.951] checksum module "mitsuh8" loaded.
[10:14:59.951] patch module "Subaru CAN Enhanced RAM Parameter Logging" loaded.
[10:14:59.951] patch module "Mitsu CAN RAM Parameter Logging" loaded.
[10:15:00.107] flashing tool "wrx02" loaded.
[10:15:00.107] flashing tool "wrx04" loaded.
[10:15:00.107] flashing tool "sti04" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "sti05" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "mitsucan" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "mitsukernel" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "mitsukernelocp" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "mitsubootloader" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "shbootmode" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "shaudmode" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "subarucan" loaded.
[10:15:00.138] flashing tool "subarucand" loaded.
[10:15:00.138] flashing tool "subarubrz" loaded.
[10:15:00.138] flashing tool "subaruhitachi" loaded.
[10:15:00.497] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:00.497] interface close
[10:15:00.903] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:00.918] interface close
[10:15:01.059] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:01.059] interface close
[10:15:01.183] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:01.199] interface close
[10:15:01.324] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:01.339] interface close
[10:15:01.464] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:01.480] interface close
[10:15:09.748] opening rom file C:/Users/Sascha/Dropbox/Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII/ECU Flash/EDM/96530706-TephraMod/96530706-TephraMod.bin
[10:15:09.919] 262144 byte image read.
[10:15:09.951] using metadata XML ID 96530706 from file C:/Program Files/OpenECU/EcuFlash/rommetadata/mitsubishi/evo/TephraMOD-96530706-v7.xml
[10:15:19.170] using metadata XML ID 96530706 from file C:/Program Files/OpenECU/EcuFlash/rommetadata/mitsubishi/evo/TephraMOD-96530706-v7.xml
[10:15:19.326] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:20.902] sending init sequence 1 (0001)
[10:15:24.194] sending init sequence 1 (0003)
[10:15:27.485] sending init sequence 1 (FFFF)
[10:15:30.777] sending init sequence 1 (F0F0)
[10:15:33.554] no response to any known code
[10:15:33.569] interface close

Thanks!

I read the Help-Thread, but all this should be like written.
do you have both plugs connected to your car? (that was my problem, I only used 1 the first time)
Jp7 is offline  
Old Jan 2, 2016, 11:05 PM
  #79  
Newbie
 
Sascha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Vienna
Posts: 38
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Jp7 View Post
do you have both plugs connected to your car? (that was my problem, I only used 1 the first time)
Thank you for your reply. I connected the OBD Plug and the white one next to the OBD Plug. The white ohne snapped in and the OBD also fits correctly.
Sascha is offline  
Old Jan 8, 2016, 02:38 AM
  #80  
Newbie
 
Sascha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Vienna
Posts: 38
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
03 Evo VIII EDM

Plugged al Cables in
Key in ACC
Start ECU Unlocker
Start ECUFlash
Click "Read"

Only got this message, anybody an idea?
[10:14:59.171] EcuFlash Version 1.44.4503
[10:14:59.171] OS Version Windows 7
[10:14:59.171] Kernel Type winnt
[10:14:59.171] Kernel Version 6.1.7600
[10:14:59.171] CPU i386
[10:14:59.171] Product Name Windows 7
[10:14:59.171] Product Type windows
[10:14:59.171] Product Version 7
[10:14:59.171] Qt Version 5.4.0
[10:14:59.202] 67 memory models read.
[10:14:59.202] scanning for metadata models in C:/Program Files/OpenECU/EcuFlash/rommetadata
[10:14:59.951] 755 ROM metadata models scanned.
[10:14:59.951] checksum module "subarudbw" loaded.
[10:14:59.951] checksum module "subarudiesel" loaded.
[10:14:59.951] checksum module "mitsucan" loaded.
[10:14:59.951] checksum module "mitsuh8" loaded.
[10:14:59.951] patch module "Subaru CAN Enhanced RAM Parameter Logging" loaded.
[10:14:59.951] patch module "Mitsu CAN RAM Parameter Logging" loaded.
[10:15:00.107] flashing tool "wrx02" loaded.
[10:15:00.107] flashing tool "wrx04" loaded.
[10:15:00.107] flashing tool "sti04" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "sti05" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "mitsucan" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "mitsukernel" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "mitsukernelocp" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "mitsubootloader" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "shbootmode" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "shaudmode" loaded.
[10:15:00.123] flashing tool "subarucan" loaded.
[10:15:00.138] flashing tool "subarucand" loaded.
[10:15:00.138] flashing tool "subarubrz" loaded.
[10:15:00.138] flashing tool "subaruhitachi" loaded.
[10:15:00.497] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:00.497] interface close
[10:15:00.903] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:00.918] interface close
[10:15:01.059] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:01.059] interface close
[10:15:01.183] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:01.199] interface close
[10:15:01.324] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:01.339] interface close
[10:15:01.464] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:01.480] interface close
[10:15:09.748] opening rom file C:/Users/Sascha/Dropbox/Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII/ECU Flash/EDM/96530706-TephraMod/96530706-TephraMod.bin
[10:15:09.919] 262144 byte image read.
[10:15:09.951] using metadata XML ID 96530706 from file C:/Program Files/OpenECU/EcuFlash/rommetadata/mitsubishi/evo/TephraMOD-96530706-v7.xml
[10:15:19.170] using metadata XML ID 96530706 from file C:/Program Files/OpenECU/EcuFlash/rommetadata/mitsubishi/evo/TephraMOD-96530706-v7.xml
[10:15:19.326] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2MKOyD845992dd0ced7e59a21d6eef0de1088cd0a2ae5b
[10:15:20.902] sending init sequence 1 (0001)
[10:15:24.194] sending init sequence 1 (0003)
[10:15:27.485] sending init sequence 1 (FFFF)
[10:15:30.777] sending init sequence 1 (F0F0)
[10:15:33.554] no response to any known code
[10:15:33.569] interface close

Thanks!

I read the Help-Thread, but all this should be like written.
Bump, any other ideas?
Sascha is offline  
Old Jan 8, 2016, 10:47 PM
  #81  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 62
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I had trouble with mine at first. Thinking battery voltage might be an issue I had mine on a trickle charger all day before I tried to upload my original ROM. Went to do it and nothing. Got the "no response to any known code" message.

Then I tried something I read someone do is start the car and then start the upload. The car died like the original poster stated but did proceed to upload my ROM and completed successfully.

Since then what I've been doing and it's worked every time is I will get everything plugged in, program loaded and I'll even click the "Write to ECU" button and when the Yes/No dialog pops up I start the car for about 20-30 seconds. I have a digital voltmeter on the dash, it goes up to ~13.8VDC. I switch off the ignition and switch it back to the ON/Run position (do not restart). While the battery voltage is still high I press Yes on EVOScan and it will do the download every time for me.

Long story short, might be battery voltage. I thought mine was ok but I think it wants around 12.3+ to work and mine settles to around 12.1 after a few minutes sitting.
qsiguy is offline  
Old Jan 9, 2016, 02:56 AM
  #82  
Newbie
 
Sascha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Vienna
Posts: 38
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by qsiguy View Post
I had trouble with mine at first. Thinking battery voltage might be an issue I had mine on a trickle charger all day before I tried to upload my original ROM. Went to do it and nothing. Got the "no response to any known code" message.

Then I tried something I read someone do is start the car and then start the upload. The car died like the original poster stated but did proceed to upload my ROM and completed successfully.

Since then what I've been doing and it's worked every time is I will get everything plugged in, program loaded and I'll even click the "Write to ECU" button and when the Yes/No dialog pops up I start the car for about 20-30 seconds. I have a digital voltmeter on the dash, it goes up to ~13.8VDC. I switch off the ignition and switch it back to the ON/Run position (do not restart). While the battery voltage is still high I press Yes on EVOScan and it will do the download every time for me.

Long story short, might be battery voltage. I thought mine was ok but I think it wants around 12.3+ to work and mine settles to around 12.1 after a few minutes sitting.
Thank you, iŽll give it a try
Sascha is offline  
Old Feb 5, 2016, 10:41 AM
  #83  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unsure what's going on here

does anyone know what's going on here? I am able to log with evoscan 2.9 (haven't aactually started the car to log) but it flashes a quick message in between saying noo response from ECU I'm guessing this means no sensor data etc...


But regardless, what I want to know is what would I set ECUFlash and or EvoScan to? To be able to read the rom, I'm a little new to this but have a broad IT background and the cable I have is a 1.3U and it works but just like everyone else I keep getting the message 'Interface close' now I know that this means no connection was made. But why? lol I have the OBDII connector attached and the smaller B70 plug in it's rightful place key turned to on hit okay it sends code 001 and no response from ECU It's a 4G93 1.8L which If not mistaken is the same as the 4G92 ECU (I think that's right but don't quote me) I've even tried adding in extra definitions to see if it then has a response but still nadda. BUT as I said it responds to logging, except the screen In the right hand corner is yellow which I guess means stationary? there would be information about this somewhere. And also It's and AUDM lancer ECU it is possible too suck it out of it as there are XMLs and DEFs for AUDM lancers onn the EVOscan website. I am baffled and this cable was just purchased recently but I will paste in this:


[05:34:55.141] EcuFlash Version 1.44.4503
[05:34:55.141] OS Version Windows (unknown version)


[05:34:55.141] Kernel Type winnt


[05:34:55.141] Kernel Version 6.3.9200


[05:34:55.141] CPU x86_64


[05:34:55.141] Product Name Windows 8.1


[05:34:55.141] Product Type windows


[05:34:55.141] Product Version 8.1


[05:34:55.141] Qt Version 5.4.0


[05:34:55.172] 67 memory models read.


[05:34:55.172] scanning for metadata models in C:/Program Files (x86)/OpenECU/EcuFlash/rommetadata


[05:34:56.048] 747 ROM metadata models scanned.


[05:34:56.048] checksum module "subarudbw" loaded.


[05:34:56.048] checksum module "subarudiesel" loaded.


[05:34:56.048] checksum module "mitsucan" loaded.


[05:34:56.048] checksum module "mitsuh8" loaded.


[05:34:56.048] patch module "Subaru CAN Enhanced RAM Parameter Logging" loaded.


[05:34:56.048] patch module "Mitsu CAN RAM Parameter Logging" loaded.


[05:34:56.064] using metadata XML ID read_evo7 from file C:/Program Files (x86)/OpenECU/EcuFlash/rommetadata/read templates/read_evo7.xml


[05:34:56.205] flashing tool "wrx02" loaded.


[05:34:56.220] flashing tool "wrx04" loaded.


[05:34:56.220] flashing tool "sti04" loaded.


[05:34:56.220] flashing tool "sti05" loaded.


[05:34:56.236] flashing tool "mitsucan" loaded.


[05:34:56.236] flashing tool "mitsukernel" loaded.


[05:34:56.236] flashing tool "mitsukernelocp" loaded.


[05:34:56.236] flashing tool "mitsubootloader" loaded.


[05:34:56.236] flashing tool "shbootmode" loaded.


[05:34:56.236] flashing tool "shaudmode" loaded.


[05:34:56.252] flashing tool "subarucan" loaded.


[05:34:56.252] flashing tool "subarucand" loaded.


[05:34:56.252] flashing tool "subarubrz" loaded.


[05:34:56.267] flashing tool "subaruhitachi" loaded.


[05:34:56.502] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2M9#zMab1992dd6a60e664a90d7ee5f79771633fa59608


[05:34:56.533] interface close


[05:34:57.033] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2M9#zMab1992dd6a60e664a90d7ee5f79771633fa59608


[05:34:57.048] interface close


[05:34:57.330] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2M9#zMab1992dd6a60e664a90d7ee5f79771633fa59608


[05:34:57.345] interface close


[05:34:57.627] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2M9#zMab1992dd6a60e664a90d7ee5f79771633fa59608


[05:34:57.642] interface close


[05:34:57.923] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2M9#zMab1992dd6a60e664a90d7ee5f79771633fa59608


[05:34:57.939] interface close


[05:34:58.220] Using interface OpenPort 1.3 Universal TX2M9#zMab1992dd6a60e664a90d7ee5f79771633fa59608


[05:34:58.236] interface close




Now the constant interface closing I'm not sure of but might be a fault?
But I highly doubt it otherwise it's back to new Zealand with it.




And just for a little more information there is a wire underneath the dash that seems to be a ground, It's black and disconnected I'm unsure what it is for but could It be related to the OBDII port or needed for an important reason I haven't tested it with the multi-meter to see if there is life in it (I will though). I'm at my wits end. I'm going to attempt to start the car and run it for a good 5mins then try and pull the rom off it, but I could almost say for sure that It will fail again.


Any thoughts? If you need more information I will respond promptly.


EDIT: Is there a need for a specific hex code to send to the AUDM ECU's? and just a heads up when it logs, the ECU begins to respond and start flashing the CEL as it would if there was any other form of logger attached (i have seen this when I was trying to find a error code) performed by a mechanic of course.

Last edited by hashbrown11; Feb 5, 2016 at 10:48 AM.
hashbrown11 is offline  
Old Jun 3, 2016, 09:15 AM
  #84  
Evolved Member
iTrader: (10)
 
todd6027's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,857
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
h8 7202f read issue

Trying to read an evo6 ecu i get this error

[17:21:10.681] J2534 DLL Version: 1.01.4671 Mar 11 2016 19:11:49
[17:21:10.681] Device Firmware Version: 1.16.4647
[17:21:10.681] Device Serial Number: TAYcxPzZ
[17:21:12.948] sending init sequence 2
[17:21:12.963] got 0x10 response instead of 0x11
[17:21:12.964] sending init sequence 3
[17:21:13.319] entering bootloader
[17:21:13.328] sending kernel size (2029)
[17:21:13.341] error sending kernel size
[17:21:13.344] interface close


all wiring tested between obd and ecu and between init port and ecu , voltage good , tried in on bench also , opened ecu case and its definitely 7202f chip, tried two different known working op2 cables
todd6027 is offline  
Old Jul 4, 2016, 11:10 AM
  #85  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sweden
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a Lancer Ralliart 2009 that obviously has been tuned previously. It made around 240hp at the hubs.

I can't seem to be able to read it using my ECUFlash-stuff that normally work on the Mitsus I have tried it on... even Lancer Ralliarts.

Any ideas what can be causing this?

This is how the log from ECUFlash looks every time:

[19:07:29.080] Device Firmware Version: 1.16.4769
[19:07:29.080] Device Serial Number: TAtG2OXX
[19:07:30.918] -- loading kernel --
[19:07:30.918] -- connecting to kernel --
[19:07:30.918] kernel get version
[19:07:31.244] ECU HW part number : 1860B107
[19:07:31.269] ECU SW part number : 1860B10702
[19:07:31.289] VIN : JMBLMCX4AAU000582
[19:07:33.222] -- unlocking ECU --
[19:07:33.222] starting session...
[19:07:33.232] requesting seed...
[19:07:33.252] interface close
[19:07:33.252] interface close


Car is having a battery charger on.
I have tried running the Mitsubishi ECU Unlocker simultaneously.
I have tried switching on the ignition in various ways before/during/after having pressed the "OK" (readbutton) in ECUFlash.

I've also been reading a little here and there but not found anything that matches my problems.

Any ideas?
Smalls is offline  
Old Sep 1, 2016, 03:47 PM
  #86  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lancer 1.6
using Tactrix Openport 2 no rom for my car how can i red the or save the rom file please help
fuclan73 is offline  
Old Oct 20, 2016, 07:58 PM
  #87  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: the tropics
Posts: 3
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi, started a thread here https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ne...lp-needed.html for some help reading a Yamaha ecu with an OP2 cable. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Derek.
rumpig is offline  
Old Oct 22, 2016, 04:23 PM
  #88  
Evolving Member
iTrader: (2)
 
gvr4v's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Huntsville. AL. 35801
Posts: 243
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post


Can anyone help with this?? I want to read the ROM. I just downloaded the latest version of EcuFlash and now I get this.

Also, I don't see all the ROM Metadata???? Like this:

gvr4v is offline  
Old Nov 29, 2016, 12:40 AM
  #89  
Evolving Member
iTrader: (14)
 
seven10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 139
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I'm getting the interface close error on my car now. I was able to read and write to my car initially after getting my 1.3u cable, but can't now.

Not sure what voltage the battery has to be at for it to read or write, but I have an Odyssey PCM680 that is reading 12.9v with the car off and 12.3v when the car is switched to the 'On' position but not running. I did drive the car for around 45min-1 hour last night but had the same issue even after driving.

Is there a relay or something that should be checked? I hear an audible click from the car when the error occurs.
seven10 is offline  
Old Dec 1, 2016, 01:06 AM
  #90  
Evolving Member
iTrader: (14)
 
seven10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 139
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by seven10 View Post
I'm getting the interface close error on my car now. I was able to read and write to my car initially after getting my 1.3u cable, but can't now.

Not sure what voltage the battery has to be at for it to read or write, but I have an Odyssey PCM680 that is reading 12.9v with the car off and 12.3v when the car is switched to the 'On' position but not running. I did drive the car for around 45min-1 hour last night but had the same issue even after driving.

Is there a relay or something that should be checked? I hear an audible click from the car when the error occurs.
Charged the battery and was seeing 13.1v with the ignition in the 'On' position, but still can't read from my ECU. Anyone heard of anything like this? I'm not sure what to diagnose at this point.
seven10 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Can't flash or read the ROM from your ECU - Start Here!


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.