Notices
ECU Flash

Help Starting Idling

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2011, 07:50 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help Starting Idling

So I'm trying to get my car starting consistently and idle.
Quick Mod list
FIC2150 Injectors
SD w AEM 5Bar
FP5R Cams

I've seen some discussion in this tread
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ecuflash/482329-fic-2150-scaling-helllllllllppppp.html

Currently the car barely starts and holding down the throttle I keep it running almost to 1000rpm's (93 octane)

Should I only be using the injector scaling? I know some people adjust latency but I've heard people suggest they constant parameters of the injector.

Attached Thumbnails Help Starting Idling-alex-setting.jpg  
Old Aug 31, 2011, 08:26 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
You should be able to get the 2150's to idle by just adjusting the injector scaling AND the latencies. I believe JohnBradley (aka Aaron) made a post with somedecent injector latency values for those injectors, just do a little searching in this section of the forum. Leave the other tables at their original settings for 93 octane.

Do you have a wideband? What is it reading when you have idling issues, is it lean or rich?

-Jamie
Old Aug 31, 2011, 09:30 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Dynotech Tuning
You should be able to get the 2150's to idle by just adjusting the injector scaling AND the latencies. I believe JohnBradley (aka Aaron) made a post with somedecent injector latency values for those injectors, just do a little searching in this section of the forum. Leave the other tables at their original settings for 93 octane.

Do you have a wideband? What is it reading when you have idling issues, is it lean or rich?

-Jamie
Those are exactly what I used. Still had trouble

The combustion is soo erratic the wideband is going all over the place (way rich then lean)
Old Sep 1, 2011, 08:52 AM
Evolving Member

Any suggestions, or general procedures for getting the car to start/ idle consistently?

Also setting latency?