EvoX ACD reprogramming - Page 10 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices

EvoX ACD reprogramming

Old Dec 15, 2014, 12:13 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Robevo RS View Post
he is 100% right.

The stock can be modified and make it behave more racy like, but never will be a real race ACD controller.
And yes you do feel a difference, and it does gives you better times. Unless you are a drag racer
I'm not sure there's a difference in capability of the stock acd reprogrammed vs an aftermarket unit. Bradley can clarify this?
Old Aug 15, 2015, 04:57 AM
Evolving Member

Hi to all,

I have to bring back this tread....

Here in Europe, the Mitsubishi dealerships have to REPLACE the AWC Ecu to cover the TSB Software Update ( Not like in the USDM Market, where it is an Firmware change ), which is in Fact really expensive.
Its not a problem for cars inside the Warranty Extension, but for all where the Warranty doesnt exist anymore.

So i looked around all over for an Update on how to Read and Write the AWC Ecu of the Evo X with Ecuflash. Found almost nothing regarding an Bench Harness Pinout. Evoscan Site doesnt have any information for the Pins at the Ecu Site, and ACAMUS wasnt sure about the Reflash Pin ( For the Bench Mode )

Especial the Pinout Connections for an Benchflash.

Otherwise, since i own an MUT3, it would be nice to have the Update Firmware files ( commonly an CFF i believe ) for the AWC ECU ( DATA number is 8631A891 (EVO X ) and 8631A893 ( RA and Sportback ) and the PART / Soft Number is 8631A040-A and 8631A235-A

Is anyone able to Provide some Information, or maybe the files?

Many thanks in Advance
Old Aug 16, 2015, 09:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by german_evoVII View Post
Hi to all,

I have to bring back this tread....

Here in Europe, the Mitsubishi dealerships have to REPLACE the AWC Ecu to cover the TSB Software Update ( Not like in the USDM Market, where it is an Firmware change ), which is in Fact really expensive.
Its not a problem for cars inside the Warranty Extension, but for all where the Warranty doesnt exist anymore.

So i looked around all over for an Update on how to Read and Write the AWC Ecu of the Evo X with Ecuflash. Found almost nothing regarding an Bench Harness Pinout. Evoscan Site doesnt have any information for the Pins at the Ecu Site, and ACAMUS wasnt sure about the Reflash Pin ( For the Bench Mode )

Especial the Pinout Connections for an Benchflash.

Otherwise, since i own an MUT3, it would be nice to have the Update Firmware files ( commonly an CFF i believe ) for the AWC ECU ( DATA number is 8631A891 (EVO X ) and 8631A893 ( RA and Sportback ) and the PART / Soft Number is 8631A040-A and 8631A235-A

Is anyone able to Provide some Information, or maybe the files?

Many thanks in Advance
^this
Old May 6, 2016, 12:23 PM

bump from the dead!!!! who has updates on this? I see there were concerns about demand because of response ( or lack of ) on the CT9A platform,
but keep in mind ACD was only available from 05-06 as opposed to the EVO 10 that has ACD all the way from 08-16 so there is quite a few more
in comparison.
Old Jul 31, 2016, 01:02 PM
Evolving Member

Bumping this for any possible solutions
Old May 6, 2017, 04:59 PM
Evolving Member

It's 2017... no updates on this?