Notices

EGT from Zeitronix Zt-2 on Evoscan 2.9 when using RAX Patch

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2016, 12:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EGT from Zeitronix Zt-2 on Evoscan 2.9 when using RAX Patch

I am using Evoscan 2.9.0100 with RAX Patch Rev E and have a Zeitronix Zt-2 with AFR and EGT.
I am trying to log EGT from the ZT-2 as I already logging the AFR from the same device.

My AFR is logged fine via the "External Wideband A/F Ratio" selection with the following definition :

Code:
 DataListItem DataLog="Y" Priority="1" Color="#000000"  Display="External Wideband A/F Ratio" LogReference="AFR" RequestID="WDB"  Eval="x" Unit="a/f ratio" MetricEval="" MetricUnit="" ResponseBytes="1"  GaugeMin="8" GaugeMax="18" ChartMin="8" ChartMax="18" ScalingFactor="1"  Notes="Plug in your serial port from your wideband oxygen sensor if you  have one.Updated: 1910 Initializing CAN... Updated: 1910 Initializing CAN... " Visible="False" LogHide="false"
My Evoscan 2.8. Mode 23 AUD/EU/JP xml definition has the following line in it for the EGT. EGT logging works fine with 2.8 (NOT RAX Patch)with the following:

Code:
 DataListItem DataLog="Y" Priority="5" Color="" Display="ZTX EGT"  LogReference="ZTX EGT" RequestID="ZTX" Eval="x" Unit="Unit"  MetricEval="" MetricUnit="" ResponseBytes="1" GaugeMin="0"  GaugeMax="999" ChartMin="0" ChartMax="999" ScalingFactor="1" Notes=""  Visible="False" LogHide="false"
I tried to copy the line in the 2.9 evoscan but when I tick this variable for logging the logging will not start and will give an error:

Info: Connection Successful...
Error: Conversation from string "&HZT" to type 'Integer" is not valid.
Info: Datalogger Ended
UNQUOTE

When you just untick the EGT the data logging starts immediately.

Any ideas how to fix the Zeitronix additional inputs to be logged when used RAX Patch or why the line working with 2.8 not working with RAX Patch ?

Thanks.