Notices
ECU Flash

SD tune evo X 3 bar to Omni 4

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2017, 08:41 PM
Evolving Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
SD tune evo X 3 bar to Omni 4

I've read a bunch of threads on this, but nothing that can pertain exactly to what I'm doing. The car was previously tuned on an Evo X map sensor to 27lbs of boost. My sensor has begun to act a little weird and I figured while I replace it, I'll upgrade as well as that's the limiting factor in my FP black setup currently. From my understanding I should be able to just alter my map scaling table to match the 4 bar and not have to change anything else in my tune correct? I'm a novice tuner at best with a fair understanding of ecmlink's SD tuning, so I understand the ecuflash 3D mapping fairly well, but cannot fully wrap my head around the 2D tuning as stupid as it may seem. It would make sensor to me if my calibration table was 1:1, but my table is not, so this conversion is confusing me.

If someone doesn't mind walking me through the adjustment. I plan on having the car retuned for more boost in the next few months, but for now I'd like to just drive the car on it's currently boost level without having to completely reconfigure my SD tables for the 4 bar. I've attached a copy of my current calibration and VE tables if someone doesn't mind at least giving me a hand converting from my 3 bar to 4 bar.
Attached Thumbnails SD tune evo X 3 bar to Omni 4-speed-density.png