Notices

EcuFlash Help Needed JDM Ralliart

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2017, 09:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EcuFlash Help Needed JDM Ralliart

Hi,

New here, I currently own a 2010 JDM Ralliart. After posting in another forum, a guy from GST assisted me in getting a definition for my .rom file.

History: After completely destroying my stock bottom end, I purchased a bore and stroked 2.4 motor from Mazworx. the head is Stage 2 port and polish with Kelfords 214c and +1mm oversized valves.

Heres the problem:
Is it possible that a necessary table is not defined within my xml?

At cold start the car idles up and maintains idle at the values set in Ecuflash. As soon as the motor gets to 85 Degrees C, it cuts out and will not maintain idle after that, if I restart the engine it will start and respond to throttle input by revving as much as I press the gas pedal. As soon as I let go of the throttle, it will sputter a bit below the set rpm value and cut off.

This only happens when the coolant temp is at or above 85 deg C.

within the xml I got, there are 9 Idle RPM vs Coolant Temp tables, I have changed all of the tables to reflect the target 1,000rpm. we tried adding fuel, removing fuel, zeroing the Mivec on intake, adding timing, ... the Wideband reflects the fuel changes, but the vehicle refuses to idle.

Initially the vehicle was Ecutek tuned and after putting in the 2.4 and struggling with a very busy tuner, I decided to go ecuflash. Ecutek, Ecuflash they all have the same problem with this 2.4 not idling.

Attached is my Stock rom and the necessary xml... any advice/help would be greatly appreciated....thanks in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: xml
53590012.xml (47.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: bin
azisstockmap.bin.bin (1.00 MB, 0 views)
Old Apr 28, 2017, 12:22 PM

Woa 219 views... can someone please say anything? ��
Old Apr 30, 2017, 09:04 AM

wow thanks alot guys......

honestly i am becoming very discouraged with my vehicle, might as well sell it. no one in my country can help me get my car idling, no one can help me figure out the issue (on here and in my country) its not like i am asking for free info, if someone can solve my problem i will gladly pay a fee......
Old Jun 22, 2017, 10:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Correctly adjust the map calc tables and the car will idle. Hey, its only June, and the first time I saw this. Map calc at idle should be about 30ish load. The car should be idling around 65-70kpa hot.